<Come here! Or else..>

differs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am a new member here!
A nayi naveli member you know?🤣

But, don't misunderstand me. I have been a silent unregistered viewer of this forum for God knows how many days or months or years! Well, I was and I am and I will be the biggest fan of Ramayan and Gurmeet of course! 😳⭐️

So, all I want to tell is that I have been through the whole history of this Forum.
I have come to know how much you people have worked to get the Ramayan Forum opened again! But, now? No one seems to even wander here accidentally!😡

I can see that! And it's burning me!

The show is going on with full passion and entertainment and believe me, I would never be able to ignore it! Not even when my most strict professor is in front of me! (I am not kidding)🤣
You are shocked? Aren't you? Well, you ought to!😉

Now, returning to the point, let me make it clear that I want all the previous active members here. I want all of you here! That's my request! 😳 ❤️

:SaNNy (Beware, it's not Nanny)🤣

I didn't want to offend anyone. please don't get offended by any line of mine! If you want to, it's your choice. But, I don't take the responsibility then! 🤣

If you get time after all the above work come and LIKE this post! 😳

One more thing, PUN is involved as a matter-of-fact! Because I don't want to be warned by the moderators here on my very first day! 🤣

Edited by differs - 13 years ago