Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

I became ahsan&saba fan from dastaan.
Lately, I watched ahsan's interviews and he is REALLY down-to-earth. He once in interview was asked 'being a lil old actor, still you look young' he is like the glow on my face is due to the barkat of Allah and namaz. He is paanch-waqt namaazi. Saba once in interview said that during dastaan shot breaks, he used to thasba and all, and we all used to tease him and say'kahi kala jadoo tu nahi karahe ho' 🀣🀣
He has identical twin brother also, but his age is a mystery.πŸ€”
Haan have to watch the show for ahsan, cannot miss him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ooo now I saw your first siggie carefully, its saba and karan...wow imagine that happening! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
I used to be crazy DMG fan...and by crazy I cannot tell how crazy...thank GOD that craziness left me 2 3 years ago ever since riddhima changed, I stopped watching. 😳
Awww...I didnt know that about him, wow that is such an amazing thing in spite of belonging to a profession which is not known for having pious people in it. Hats off to him.
I was or rather still am more inclined towards Fawad Khan, he is such a charmer you know.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Yeah I heard that he has an identical twin. Ahsan is married too naa?
Chalo watch these two shows and keep being an active poster here. πŸ˜ƒ
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somone999

Ooo now I saw your first siggie carefully, its saba and karan...wow imagine that happening! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
I used to be crazy DMG fan...and by crazy I cannot tell how crazy...thank GOD that craziness left me 2 3 years ago ever since riddhima changed, I stopped watching. 😳
Awww...I didnt know that about him, wow that is such an amazing thing in spite of belonging to a profession which is not known for having pious people in it. Hats off to him.
I was or rather still am more inclined towards Fawad Khan, he is such a charmer you know.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Yeah I heard that he has an identical twin. Ahsan is married too naa?
Chalo watch these two shows and keep being an active poster here. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey, I am mahi and you?πŸ˜†after talking so much we are asking names.🀣
Sorry was in hurry didn't reply about sanam&dastaan.
Sanam is an amazing actress. In my bus, there's a 5th grader, she is full same like Sanam baloch, gosh I pull that girl's cheek and i am full latoo over her and I like her so much that her friends say 'aap ko sirf ye cute lagti hain' 🀣🀣
I did not watch dastaan after episode 7. It was TOO Horrifying. So I didn't. But I saw Ahsan&Saba dieing.😭😭 Like ultimate lovers, while dieing, they wanted to touch each others hand but that saala gunda came and ribbed their hands far away and they died.πŸ˜”
I was first fawad fan more but then when I saw the real ahsan, I so converted to his fan and realized I JUST liked Fawad.People have become more fawad fan after dastaan, and I have become ahsan fan after dastaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†weird I am.🀣
Yes Ahsan is married, his wife does parhda too.πŸ˜ƒHe has 5-7 years old daughter named Sukaina.😳
Karan-Saba, they look magical to me.😍not more than AhSa(ahsan-saba)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonder if they come on screen, they'll burn the screen.😍that sig is also made by me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I am diehard & true armaan fan. I don't like dmg but I love armaan. I so want his comeback, i dun want ksg in any other role except armaan.😍 I shall say the only 3 people I truly liked is armaan, ahsan and saba.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
big fan of MJ since daam...i ll be watching this drama for sure.
somone999 thumbnail

Hey, I am mahi and you?πŸ˜†after talking so much we are asking names.🀣
Sorry was in hurry didn't reply about sanam&dastaan.
Sanam is an amazing actress. In my bus, there's a 5th grader, she is full same like Sanam baloch, gosh I pull that girl's cheek and i am full latoo over her and I like her so much that her friends say 'aap ko sirf ye cute lagti hain' 🀣🀣
I did not watch dastaan after episode 7. It was TOO Horrifying. So I didn't. But I saw Ahsan&Saba dieing.😭😭 Like ultimate lovers, while dieing, they wanted to touch each others hand but that saala gunda came and ribbed their hands far away and they died.πŸ˜”
I was first fawad fan more but then when I saw the real ahsan, I so converted to his fan and realized I JUST liked Fawad.People have become more fawad fan after dastaan, and I have become ahsan fan after dastaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†weird I am.🀣
Yes Ahsan is married, his wife does parhda too.πŸ˜ƒHe has 5-7 years old daughter named Sukaina.😳
Karan-Saba, they look magical to me.😍not more than AhSa(ahsan-saba)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonder if they come on screen, they'll burn the screen.😍that sig is also made by me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I am diehard & true armaan fan. I don't like dmg but I love armaan. I so want his comeback, i dun want ksg in any other role except armaan.😍 I shall say the only 3 people I truly liked is armaan, ahsan and saba.

Hehehe... I don't like to reveal my name on the forums... too shy for that...I can PM it to you though... 😳 but yes, I am a girl, you might have guessed by now... a guy wouldn't be that crazy for karan or fawad of course... πŸ˜†
LOL @ Sanam Baloch... have you seen her sister Sabreen? She is way beautiful than Sanam, but somehow didn't go as much popular as Sanam did. Sabreen's hair, OMG, they are drop dead gorgeous. 😍
Aah...I watched Dastaan till the end, I had to know the end...it was horrifying but I enjoyed watching it...even till the end I was wishing for a Sanam Fawad couple, but unfortunately that couldn't happen. πŸ˜”
I hated Ahsan's character in Dastaan, what a cruel husband he was...and to top it up, you liked him in that role...you have a unique choice then...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
😳GOSH they ll burn the screen?...rehne do...I can't afford another TV... πŸ˜†
DMG is still going on-air? REALLY? 😲

Edited by somone999 - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Hehehe... I don't like to reveal my name on the forums... too shy for that...I can PM it to you though... 😳 but yes, I am a girl, you might have guessed by now... a guy wouldn't be that crazy for karan or fawad of course... πŸ˜†
LOL @ Sanam Baloch... have you seen her sister Sabreen? She is way beautiful than Sanam, but somehow didn't go as much popular as Sanam did. Sabreen's hair, OMG, they are drop dead gorgeous. 😍
Aah...I watched Dastaan till the end, I had to know the end...it was horrifying but I enjoyed watching it...even till the end I was wishing for a Sanam Fawad couple, but unfortunately that couldn't happen. πŸ˜”
I hated Ahsan's character in Dastaan, what a cruel husband he was...and to top it up, you liked him in that role...you have a unique choice then...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
😳GOSH they ll burn the screen?...rehne do...I can't afford another TV... πŸ˜†
DMG is still going on-air? REALLY? 😲

Saleem wasn't really a cruel husband. He was influenced by some really-nonsensical people who were cheap, and wanted advantage of him. To me he wasn't perfect husband but he had the potential to be, over all, if you contemplate about his personality and attitude before the influence of his friend, after and when he got to know their ultimate truth, he really is a good character.
Come on, we appreciate people for negative roles also. And he was just grey here. Ahsan's acting was tremendously amazing but Saba's was better. They really showed the people from 1040's their decency, their innocence. With the clothes you could depict the lifestyle of them. I liked Fawad-Saba interactions.
Dastaan, well my friend told me the whole story, so I need not watch it. Plus, I am quite a kid, such horrific images aren't good for me to watch.
No I was talking about dmg 3.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ikr? they really will burn the screen.😍
Yup, I've seen sabreen her sister.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail

Saleem wasn't really a cruel husband. He was influenced by some really-nonsensical people who were cheap, and wanted advantage of him. To me he wasn't perfect husband but he had the potential to be, over all, if you contemplate about his personality and attitude before the influence of his friend, after and when he got to know their ultimate truth, he really is a good character.
Come on, we appreciate people for negative roles also. And he was just grey here. Ahsan's acting was tremendously amazing but Saba's was better. They really showed the people from 1040's their decency, their innocence. With the clothes you could depict the lifestyle of them. I liked Fawad-Saba interactions.
Dastaan, well my friend told me the whole story, so I need not watch it. Plus, I am quite a kid, such horrific images aren't good for me to watch.
No I was talking about dmg 3.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ikr? they really will burn the screen.😍
Yup, I've seen sabreen her sister.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you totally. His acting was commendable. But I would fall for a chocolaty goody good hero, not a villian... Its just me... πŸ˜†
Fawad-Saba interactions were cute, but the breath-taking ones were with Fawad and Sanam...haaye...such shyness, such delicate emotions... 😍
I don't watch horror movies at all, I am too much of a scardy cat that way.πŸ˜† But for dastaan, I could spare some of my sleepless nights, I loved the serial too much...and I also asked all my friends who had read the novel to shut up... πŸ˜›
DMG 3? It has a third season going on? OMG...😲 how old my time was then, it used to be simple DMG... πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
..Armaania.. thumbnail

I agree with you totally. His acting was commendable. But I would fall for a chocolaty goody good hero, not a villian... Its just me... πŸ˜†
Fawad-Saba interactions were cute, but the breath-taking ones were with Fawad and Sanam...haaye...such shyness, such delicate emotions... 😍
I don't watch horror movies at all, I am too much of a scardy cat that way.πŸ˜† But for dastaan, I could spare some of my sleepless nights, I loved the serial too much...and I also asked all my friends who had read the novel to shut up... πŸ˜›
DMG 3? It has a third season going on? OMG...😲 how old my time was then, it used to be simple DMG... πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Nahin dmg 3 aaya nahi hain.Chances hain that it will come.
You knoww I don't like Angry-young-man-type character which tellywood has many. They really don't click me. I wonder how come they spent their lives being strict with all, and NEVER laugh, they are wasting precious time with angriness.πŸ˜†
I like characters like armaan and all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yup, fawad-sanam best scene was that she is praying and he asks tum ne khuda se ye kyun nahi manga ke hassan mujhe de do and when sanam says mein kyun mango, fawad's expression from romance change into angriness , OMG that was BEST scene, the way he changes expression in seconds shows he's natural actor.
And then later on, bano says him the truth, both go in tears.😭
Rabz_14 thumbnail
how many episodes have been shown of 'Neeyat' so far?? Ahsan Khan was in one episode..He is Mahira's friend in the serial...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think there's a change in timeslots...

since new show starring sadia imam and noman ijaz seems to be starting on 22nd july friday onwards..

neeyat might prolly move to another day now?
maybe monday? since lamha lamha zindagi just ended?
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Adeel Husain even in the drama?
I havent seen it yet.
Saw the first episode only.
But was wondering if Adeel husain was in it or not.
Anyone who is up to date on the drama, can they let me know?