Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: somone999

Awww.. you like him a lot I guess. BTW I loved your siggie of ahsan, the one in the middle. 😃

He has also joined in as 'Aazar' in Takay Ki Ayegi Barat. You can watch him there too... 😊
He's a brilliant actor. I enjoyed watching him in VASL.

You should watch him in dastaan.He was BEST there.From that show I became his fan.😳
u dun like the 3rd sig?😆😆
Really? I should watch him. Is it cameo kinda or he's fixed character?and that is a drama or telefilm?
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The youtube links of first episode are posted on the page 2. You can watch them. 😊

The story line is, from what I have seen in the first episode of course, Mahira and Humayun are in a relationship, living in the US. Deepti is a struggling actress and she accidentally meets Mahira one day.
I think I should not reveal more of the story and I suggest you to watch the episode. Enjoy! 😃

Thank You...Someone. Plan to watch it.
Loved Daam and Dastaan. 😛
Rabz_14 thumbnail
i also watch only Bulbulay or GMP on ARY..but 2day i was going through the channels n landed on ARY n saw Neeyat...i really like the concept coz its very realistic n common nowadays..though i didnt relly like Mahira before...but she's doing a gud job here
Rabz_14 thumbnail

The youtube links of first episode are posted on the page 2. You can watch them. 😊

The story line is, from what I have seen in the first episode of course, Mahira and Humayun are in a relationship, living in the US. Deepti is a struggling actress and she accidentally meets Mahira one day.
I think I should not reveal more of the story and I suggest you to watch the episode. Enjoy! 😃

Naa Ehsan isn't there yet. But he will be there soon, Mehreen never reveals all the characters at once in her dramas. Give some time to it. 😃

The first episode was really nice. I loved Mahira's acting a lot! and BTW, the first episode's youtube links are posted on page 2. Check them out. Enjoy! 😊

Ahsan Khan is in the Episode.whn he meets Mahira..i dunno if thats the first epi or the second.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princezz22

You should watch him in dastaan.He was BEST there.From that show I became his fan.😳
u dun like the 3rd sig?😆😆
Really? I should watch him. Is it cameo kinda or he's fixed character?and that is a drama or telefilm?

Aah yes dastaan. That drama is something yaar, it brought me to tears and chills down my spine. Such an emotional roller coaster it was.
Hehehe...nae its not like that, the 3rd sig is a bit too big, so I liked the middle one more... 😆
Its a serial drama coming weekly on every thursday at 8pm PST on GEO. Its a series that has had two seasons, and now the third season is going on. Aazar has been of importance in the previous two seasons esp in the first season called 'Aazar ki ayegi barat'. Not sure what his role will be in the drama, but I am sure he cannot be left out because Aazar, the character, is pivotal in many of the family relations in the drama.
If you need a dose of comedy, which I often do 😆, then I do suggest you to watch Takay Ki Ayegi Barat. 😊

somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Ahsan Khan is in the Episode.whn he meets Mahira..i dunno if thats the first epi or the second.

As far as I saw the drama's first episode, I didn't see any ahsan khan. But I can't be too sure because I was shifting channels, had to watch Mera Naseeb on HUM simultaneously. 😆
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its would be nice drama ...add me too
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Aah yes dastaan. That drama is something yaar, it brought me to tears and chills down my spine. Such an emotional roller coaster it was.
Hehehe...nae its not like that, the 3rd sig is a bit too big, so I liked the middle one more... 😆
Its a serial drama coming weekly on every thursday at 8pm PST on GEO. Its a series that has had two seasons, and now the third season is going on. Aazar has been of importance in the previous two seasons esp in the first season called 'Aazar ki ayegi barat'. Not sure what his role will be in the drama, but I am sure he cannot be left out because Aazar, the character, is pivotal in many of the family relations in the drama.
If you need a dose of comedy, which I often do 😆, then I do suggest you to watch Takay Ki Ayegi Barat. 😊

The third sig is made by me.🤣
Yup, I loved Hassan-Bano and Saleem-Suraiya there and the innocent relations they shared.😳full-packaged serial.
Since ahsan is in that serial, I watched the serial, and its AMAZING. Ahsan was fantabulous there.
You know I can watch any kachra serial for ahsan/saba but TKAB was amazing comedy.
In first season, azaar wasn't ahsan, so lemme see if I can give it a try.🤣
Yup, ahsan role does seem pivotal.😃
About Neeyat, I was so excited to see ahsan in that look, as you said there was no ahsan, i din watch it.😆😆😆But other member said he was there, so I shall give it a watch.😆😆full-on phangurl I am.😆
😆
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

The third sig is made by me.🤣
Yup, I loved Hassan-Bano and Saleem-Suraiya there and the innocent relations they shared.😳full-packaged serial.
Since ahsan is in that serial, I watched the serial, and its AMAZING. Ahsan was fantabulous there.
You know I can watch any kachra serial for ahsan/saba but TKAB was amazing comedy.
In first season, azaar wasn't ahsan, so lemme see if I can give it a try.🤣
Yup, ahsan role does seem pivotal.😃
About Neeyat, I was so excited to see ahsan in that look, as you said there was no ahsan, i din watch it.😆😆😆But other member said he was there, so I shall give it a watch.😆😆full-on phangurl I am.😆
😆

Ooopppsss 😆 Just re-size it, it will look more good then... 😃
LOL thats what I call true 'pankha-pan'😛
Dastaan made me fan of Sanam Baloch, such a fine actress she is! And GOSH that torture scene when the whole family gets brutally killed, was so horrifying! and you know what I watched that particular episode all alone at 2 AM at night in repeat and wasn't able to sleep after that. 😔
TKAB...I love these series of ' ayegi barats' a lot... 😆 they are so fun to watch even in repeat... 😃
Well, as I said before, I didn't see any ahsan, neither any mention of any other boy character among Humayun, Mahira or Deepti. But I maybe wrong, Chalo acha hai that will make you watch the serial at least... Islye dhundo dhundo ahsan kahan hai...😆

Edited by somone999 - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Ooopppsss 😆 Just re-size it, it will look more good then... 😃
LOL thats what I call true 'pankha-pan'😛
Dastaan made me fan of Sanam Baloch, such a fine actress she is! And GOSH that torture scene when the whole family gets brutally killed, was so horrifying! and you know what I watched that particular episode all alone at 2 AM at night in repeat and wasn't able to sleep after that. 😔
TKAB...I love this series of barats a lot... 😆 they are so fun to watch even in repeat... 😃
Well, as I said before, I didn't see any ahsan, neither any mention of any other boy character among Humayun, Mahira or Deepti. But I maybe wrong, Chalo acha hai that will make you watch the serial at least... Islye dhundo dhundo ahsan kahan hai...😆

I became ahsan&saba fan from dastaan.
Lately, I watched ahsan's interviews and he is REALLY down-to-earth. He once in interview was asked 'being a lil old actor, still you look young' he is like the glow on my face is due to the barkat of Allah and namaz. He is paanch-waqt namaazi. Saba once in interview said that during dastaan shot breaks, he used to thasba and all, and we all used to tease him and say'kahi kala jadoo tu nahi karahe ho' 🤣🤣
He has identical twin brother also, but his age is a mystery.🤔
Haan have to watch the show for ahsan, cannot miss him.😆😆
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago