Maryada 13th june WU *Gaurav saved by Karan*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaagayi Aagayi.. update likhne main aagayee... IF is lovable.. Maryada nahi ignorable.. update mera available sab ke liyee..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okaay peoplesss... im back after a short bireeeaaakkk.. i have not watched a glimpse of Maryada from the past 2 weeks.. lets see how the epi is...

Maryada 13th June Written Update

Vidya is packing her bags and almost ready to leave but Devayani stops her and tells her that now everything would happen the way it should and Vidya should not leave the house..she says Gaurav will take care of her.. Devayani tells her that wife and husband relation is the most important.. Vidya says she has listen to watever Devayani has said but now this time she cannot face Gaurav.. Vidya says that she forgot she can never achieve love forcefully.. she says Gaurav loves Arti and its her punishment to finish off this relation and marriage (Poor Vidya still thinks Gaurav loves Arti... tsk tsk tsk ) Brahma comes in and says wat is this rona dhona and wats the leaving marriage talks all about?? Vidya and Devayani handle the situation.. Brahma says its good and from now he will keep his eye on Gaurav and if anything happens then he would take all in his hands.. he leaves.. Devayani keeps on ranting about khandaan izzat and marriage being sacred and important etc etc (Devayani makes me sooo dayummm mad.. gadhiii 😑)

Gaurav is in his car, Karan standing outside and Gaurav's phone rings , flashes maa which means devayani is calling him but he cuts the call..he starts his car and leaves.. Karan keeps calling him from the back but Gaurav doesnt listen he keeps driving and his car dashes into a truck... Gaurav gets hurt on his head.. Karan helps him get out of the car while Devayani is still calling his cell phone and its not reachable..Karan is in the hospital and he calls Devayani her phone flashes Karan (ohhh she has his number tooo.. chuppi rustam kahin ki πŸ˜†) she is hesitant to pick up..but she finally picks up and Karan tells her about Gaurav.. she and Vidya and Imli are all shocked... Devayani tells them about his accident and says thats he is going to shimla.. Vidya says she would go too but Devayani says no.. she then tells imli to take care of everything and she would call after reaching shimla.. devyani leaves and Vidya follows..back at the hospital doctor tells Karan that Gaurav is out of danger now  and he asks Karan his relation with Gaurav.. Karan says he's his friend but he has informed Gaurav's family and they are on their way..Karan's mom calls him and he tells her that he is in shimla with his special friend who got hurt..

Its morning and at the breakfast table Uttara and Brahma asks about vidya and Devayani.. Imli tells them she they went somehwere and will call.. Brahma is kinda surprised to know that and Uttara serves him breakfast (SSP ki to chaandi hogayi baabu πŸ€’πŸ˜†) Sweetie says Uttara is just serving like Devayani and she doesnt feel the need of Devayani 😲 Uttara says no matter how hard she tries she can never be perfect like Devayani πŸ₯± Brahma keeps looking at her 🀒.. Devayani and Vidya reach hospital.. Devayani goes hysteric seeing Gaurav and asks the nurse how he is.. Karan comes out of the dark and says Gaurav is out of danger now..Vidya asks about Karan devayani comes to the rescue and says we should be thankful as Gaurav is fine.. Karan says he would tell her who he is (yaaayyy jaldi jaldi jaldi karrooo yaaarr) Devayani says he's Gaurav's friend.. Vidya says she has never seen him before to which Karan says he was out of country from sometime (he doesnt have a haryanvi accent??? whyy??? i like that accent πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Doc comes in and asks everyone to leave.. Devayani gets Brahma's call and she makes an excuse that she in in Mansaa devi with Gaurav and Vidya 😲😲 Brahma is very angry and talks to her in the loud voice and suddenly his accent changes to soft and we see its Uttara there.. Brahma asks her if they are not returning tonight.. he asks her to come back after the prayers and bring the coconut prasad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Brahma says 1 whole day and night away from that watchman aka Devayani's eyes to spend with Uttara would be great πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Brahmaa rocksss.. i loved how he said prasad lana coconut wala 🀣)

Doc comes out of the room and everyone bombard him with the questions πŸ˜† he says Gaurav is fine but he didnt save him rather his friend saved him which means Karan..Vidya goes onto her knees infront of Karan and says thanks to him she says Gaurav is indeed lucky to have a friend like you..Devayani wants her to get up but Vidya is busy thankyouing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Devayani finally manages to send Vidya to freshen up.. Devayani then asks Karan that wat is he doing here?? she says she already told him to get out of Gaurav's life but what is he doing here till now..Karan says i think u didnt listen i was saving ur son's life the same son who i love more than my life..Devayani says if u reallt love Gaurav then go away from his life.. She says Gaurav has chosen his hisfamily between you and ur family..she says the people who truly love each other dont try to stop each other but let them move on (poor karan and Gaurav ) she asks him to forget gaurav and go away from him..nurse comes and says Gaurav has gained conciousness.. Vidya hurries in and asks Karan to come in too.. Devayani and him keep looking at each other episode ends !!

Precap: Uttara tells all the kids to go watch the movie else they would miss it.. she is dressed really nicely and looks very pretty.. Brahma says she should also have gone becuz he wants to say stay alone.. Uttara says she wont let him stay alone and wont let him miss Devayani too (log per pe kulhari maarte hain Uttara kulhari pe per marti hai.. bewaqooof kahin ki )

Rating: 8/10 Karan really needs to brush up his acting skills.. and get a haryanvi accent too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Gaurav was nothing more than a vegetable in today's epi.. Uttara and Brahma's track is definitely progressing.. im just waiting for Vidya to know who Karan is becuz now she thinks he is the angelic saviour who saved her lovely husband.. tsk tsk bechaari..

Chalo bachonn.. ab hum kalti maarte hain.. was a good episode over all after a long long timee..

take caree all.. Pulwasha πŸ€—
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pallu  πŸ€— I hope Vidya finds out the truth soon rather than later.
From the precap and todays SBS i have a feeling Adiya will ruin SSPs rendezvous with Uttara.  πŸ˜†  Serves him right for what he did to them in the past  😈

minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fantastic update
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks Pallu  πŸ€— I hope Vidya finds out the truth soon rather than later.
From the precap and todays SBS i have a feeling Adiya will ruin SSPs rendezvous with Uttara.  πŸ˜†  Serves him right for what he did to them in the past  😈

hey  even i feel the same...Adiya ssp ke rang me bhang karne wale heyπŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks phulwsha for the update...uttara is so stupid
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...Show is really moving on ,,, May be this time SSP will rape Uttara 
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
[

Precap: Uttara tells all the kids to go watch the movie else they would miss it.. she is dressed really nicely and looks very pretty.. Brahma says she should also have gone becuz he wants to say stay alone.. Uttara says she wont let him stay alone and wont let him miss Devayani too (log per pe kulhari maarte hain Uttara kulhari pe per marti hai.. bewaqooof kahin ki )absolutely right...like this lineπŸ˜ƒ

Rating: 8/10 Karan really needs to brush up his acting skills.. and get a haryanvi accent too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Gaurav was nothing more than a vegetable in today's epi.. Uttara and Brahma's track is definitely progressing.. im just waiting for Vidya to know who Karan is becuz now she thinks he is the angelic saviour who saved her lovely husband.. tsk tsk bechaari..

Chalo bachonn.. ab hum kalti maarte hain.. was a good episode over all after a long long timee..

take caree all.. Pulwasha πŸ€—
[/QUOTE]
jassila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ€—