Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...ASB100... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They've changed the name to Ayodhya Kand..just noticed it..
The show's moving fast coz they're cutting out lots of things.Its an edited version of the original.
-Asha
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: winnerasha

They've changed the name to Ayodhya Kand..just noticed it..

The show's moving fast coz they're cutting out lots of things.Its an edited version of the original.
-Asha

So did the title song too change?
...ASB100... thumbnail
Oh no..they don't play the title song anymore..I don't think Imagine plays title songs for any serial actually..

-Asha
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnerasha

Oh no..they don't play the title song anymore..I don't think Imagine plays title songs for any serial actually..

-Asha

There was a title song for awhile in the beginning of the serial, and during its original airing, Ramayan always had a title song, remember?
...ASB100... thumbnail
Yes, it used have a title song but now they don't play it...The serial simply starts with a pic of Ram and Ayodhya Kand Ramayan written on the screen and a Jay Shri Ram chorus.

-Asha
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww this would be the 1st time i'll be taking part in RF Banner... yaayyy m sooo happpiiieee :D :D
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

NDTV Imagine itself probably does not know the difference between the Kandas, I wouldn't put it past them to show the whole show as just Bal Kand.😆

Di... I wanna partcipate too... is there any other online site to make banner... as I don hav Photoshop...

n d link u gave for d photoshop tutorial...I dunno why... m not able to see d lat three pics ... 😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wooowww this would be the 1st time i'll be taking part in RF Banner... yaayyy m sooo happpiiieee :D :D

hey me too..even i didn't get to know when previous two context were organized..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,
I'll finished updating the front page of the banner thread, but I don't know if many more pics will fit. I'll add more vanvaas pics and leave it at that.
-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Di... I wanna partcipate too... is there any other online site to make banner... as I don hav Photoshop...

n d link u gave for d photoshop tutorial...I dunno why... m not able to see d lat three pics ... 😊

Hmm, I don't know whether there's any online site to make specifically a banner, but you can go to www.pixlr.com and open a new image that is 728*90 in size. Then just blend the pics into it through the feather too.