Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

klarasu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
innaiku Paramu Senthil kootu aarambicha nalla irukum!!!!! Too much RKO past two days .

Director saarum konja naala aale kaanum ๐Ÿ˜’
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi. I have seen that Veralakshmi somewhere. Who is that girl? But no one is equal to Malar.

Atleast Gopi talked against Pushpa. ๐Ÿ‘

I think it is the luck of non checked shirt - he was wearing a plain yellow shirt.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Lakshmi...
2 more characters introduced!!...adhula onnu vayasu ponnu...Gopi๐Ÿ˜ก
Her name is pooja ..right?
I think now Nelli will plan for gopi-new girl marraige...
Malar aa thavira ellar koodayum kalyanam pesungappa...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikr

15th Jun2011 - Kobi's New Gopika Introduction๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Puspa follows him n drags to get promise.. Irritated kobi talks to her in singular "itha onn ponnu vanthu kekathum appa naa pathil solluraen" nu sollitu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘tries to move..Screen freezes on all shocked faces.

Loosu Maha will show everybody that she is not a loosu like the rest of them after all...she will definitely stand by Pandi even though she loved her Gopi Attan with all her heart once a upon a time. I think she values the sentiments of the Thali...and will not let anyone remove it from her neck. She will put her parents in their right places and give them a piece of her mind for going overboard in interfering with her marriage to Pandi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am sure we can look forward to seeing the victorious smile in Pandi's face for the first time.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
What does this Nelli think...he got the right to plan whom Gopi should marry?
He didn't want his daughter Vanitha to marry Gopi after seeing Pushpa forcing Gopi to agree to marry LM - do you all think he would still want the new Gopika to marry Gopi??
If he thinks Gopi doesn't deserve Vanitha then how could he let his bro's daughter to be married to Gopi - she is also like his daughter?๐Ÿ˜
And the PP family kowtow to everything Nelli says just bcoz Kamu is married to their son...!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Sue Nair thumbnail
Malar/Gopi simply have to go thru so much of trials and tribulations before they are able to tie the knot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Malar has hinted to her sister that she has no intention of going back as Mrs. Gokul...and Gopi's marriage seems to have so many hiccups...๐Ÿ‘...therefore, we can surely expect their marriage somehow or rather to take place...otherwise the ratings will drop when the viewers are disappointed.
I am sure you wouldn't want that to happen to your serial Mr. Thirumurugan???๐Ÿ˜‰
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Lakshmi!

I think Veralakshmi is not for Gopi but for his elder bro, who wil return soon..
raaspach thumbnail
I still beleive gopi's dum dum dum will be only with malar...๐Ÿ˜† Becoz he loves her...rest of the girls ellam sokku family aala he said yes...
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Thanks Lakshmi...

2 more characters introduced!!...adhula onnu vayasu ponnu...Gopi๐Ÿ˜ก
Her name is pooja ..right?
I think now Nelli will plan for gopi-new girl marraige...
Malar aa thavira ellar koodayum kalyanam pesungappa...

correct, shree. she is pooja. she came in annamalai serial, right? indha gopi will say yes to marry even that 2nd wife of NA Senior if Kaamu looks at him with tears and Deivanai begs him.
raaspach thumbnail

Originally posted by: swash2

correct, shree. she is pooja. she came in annamalai serial, right? indha gopi will say yes to marry even that 2nd wife of NA Senior if Kaamu looks at him with tears and Deivanai begs him.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thats a good one...
Nadandhalum Nadakkum๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข