Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Shree..

apa Gopi route clear for Malar again.. 🀣

Yes route clear thaan but some smart guy might come along and cause another break-up...😑
Have they checked Gopi/Malar horoscope...yen ivalavuu thadangals??? Yo...big PP have you done your homework...why is your son having so much of problem in getting married???
Saw an episode recently and Paramu was complaining to Pandi that ppl are calling them the PP kudumbam or calling their dad PP...something to that effect. I am sure they would dropped in here to see us calling them Big PP and Small PP..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks shree. LoLLuvathi apt name for Mrs.NA- always barking . Let us change Pushpa's also - Pushpathoda menmai konjamkooda illai. Thiru seems to be anti ladies.

He may be anti-ladies but then he decided to put a pretty lass as his sweetheart..!!πŸ˜› Rombo thaAN smart this Thiru...!!πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
I can't stand that Pushpa's mouth - so much of noise that I am almost deaf in my left ear...somebody must go and stitch her mouth...not forgetting her hubby's too..!!😈
Janu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i choose option3...
but LOLA vayee... innum nala ireke...
OLGNES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.

should not check the horoscope of malar and gobi but the horoscope of the director because he is the want that sets the horoscope for malar and gobi and not only that he is the wan that separates gobi and malar and irritates the viewers.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Migan..

Deiva and Meena .. how selfish.. 😑
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan. Nalukku naal pechuswaram koodinde poradhu. The sole consolation in this serial is Malar-less talks , good looks.Adhan Gopi jolling ? BTW hero missing in the last two episode.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Migan..
Meena and Deivanai...Neenga rendu perum pesikamayae irunnga pls...
@srima ma
aama...Hero missing...Sir ponnu theda poitaru pola...Next week kku new va oru girl venum la ...avaroda engagement fix panna😑
Sokku and Mayil kku yaar legs layavadhu vizhundhi kitte irukanum polaπŸ˜•
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt disgusting t watch the ladies giving screw to Malar. Too Much. May be Malar is leaving the show - is she pregnant or some thing in real life? Are we devudu kathing? (Sathiyama yenakku appadinna yenaannu thriyathu other than feel like waiting endless.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Migan..

Deiva and Meena .. how selfish.. 😑

But I am surprised at Meena...how cud she go to the extend of distroying her son's love for Malar. She doesn't seem to know the pain ---hope some woman will come by and take bigg PP away saying she was betrothed to big PP long time ago and she has come to fight for her rights..!πŸ˜ƒ