Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I can't listen to it right now. Can't open Youtube Post on my Wall 😳 or Inbox on FB.
@Bold: 😲 Hum kuch nahi lagtey tere? 😑

Okies I'll inbox it to you... πŸ˜ƒ

O yaar, I posted pakistani songs twice or thrice tagging you guys...but nobody commented except him... So I thought you guys might not like pakistani songs... So I refrained from doing it... 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: somone999

Okies I'll inbox it to you... πŸ˜ƒ O yaar, I posted pakistani songs twice or thrice tagging you guys...but nobody commented except him... So I thought you guys might not like pakistani songs... So I refrained from doing it... 😳

I may have missed while I was busy with some stuff. But I do enjoy pak music too. Do tag me Embarrassed
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE Coke Studio. U've mentioned my fav already. Jugni is the best hands down. Love Bibi Sanam as well. And To Kia Hua is defo the season's best so far. I've been listening to Bilal's songs since that epi aired, what a talent!!!

Others that I love:

Dannah Pe Dannah from this season..

Titliyan
I dont get why this song isn't popular. Has such beautiful lyrics, music, Bilal's vocals... among my favs.

Saari Raat

Garaj Baras
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
truely to kia hua has to b d ultimate...cant get enough of it...i almost listen to it everyday😊
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ trouble_maker

OMG... Thank you for reminding me of this BEAUTY from Strings... 😍

Everybody should hear this soothing track... πŸ˜ƒ

Titliyaan
😊
By Strings

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFnnJ87LG2E[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I agree about Bilal's voice...I mentioned it earlier in my post too, that he has such unique tone... I love to hear songs in his voice... 😳

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somone999

Of course I remember Xobile. How is he? Its been a long while since I interacted with him. Oh that's nice.

In fact do you know, Coke Studio India is starting from 17th of June? One of my IF friend told me about it. It will be fun to see which Coke Studio is good enough... πŸ˜›

Hahaha...O yeah, 'Degree Ji' I have seen that...πŸ˜† Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain is quite funny.. but sometimes its really irritating when they twist all those latest Indian songs... I always worry that I may start humming those pathetic political lyrics instead of the original lyrics... πŸ˜†

Hahaha...your mom yells at you in Punjabi...I guess then NOT listening to punjabi closely is the way to go... πŸ˜ƒ

Hes doing good..i think hes busy with schl..

Nahiii why does India have to copy lol..Coke Studio was one big thing that we had that they didnt..whyyy..i think they might go above and beyond with theirs.. but we have Rohail whose the music director for this..he is surely talented..
Ozymandias thumbnail
He does!!! I really wish Bilal sings more often ... I no for myself, I like the songs sung by him wayyy more! Or the ones sung by both of em like Titliyaan.
Ozymandias thumbnail
@Raju: Yaar Coke Studio didn't originate in Pak either...so we can't complain. I would've been fuming otherwise LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing singers like Kailash Kher out of Bollywood scene ... their folk stuff should be good. But from the sneak peeks they've given so far..mehh, maybe its just my bias but I do strongly feel they need a better man behind the show. Leslie Lewis ... :|
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Right Coke Studio didn't originate in Pakistan but rather in Brazil, and the idea is owned by well Coke. Nevertheless currently it is Coke Studio Pakistan that is the face of this idea, and I believe they have veered off into India after seeing the success in Pakistan. Having said that, I've always preferred Pakistani music to the Indian one and that is because a lot of the popular famous Indian songs are the Bollywood loud, hit numbers. While that's good for fast dance moves or just bobbing your head to the beat, I don't think it's what Coke Studio is about. However there could be some great sitar music and raagas that they could do...

Anyways I'm happy with Coke Studio Pakistan and would absolutely love to see Junoon come together as a group again to perform there. They are my absolute favorite Pakistani band.

Btw has this been posted before? I really like this...and it's a Canadian band =)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3sYXfcDYc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
And oh I also love this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCLlTIt3LHw&feature=related[/youtube]