Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

I LOVE COke Studio, this is where i discovered Sanam Saeed πŸ˜†..

BUT, i think its so cool, that this show is dedicated to show a diversity of singers and musicians, come together and perform..i used to love it when i was in Pakistan, Summer of 09' watching the billboards of CokeStudio change weekly..

My fav is Arif Lohars Jugni, and Atif Aslam Jal Pari..

This season, i really liked Bilals and Komal..Sajad Alis was really funny, i like when the back up girls sang Lala la Lala La πŸ˜†

Aaha...so thats how you guys met... πŸ˜†

Yup, the best thing about it is that its purely dedicated to music. No competition, no drama. Just pure music. That's what I love about it. Plus, I see almost everyone watches it. Shows that how much music is appreciated around. 😊

OMG Jugni was hell popular here. You cannot believe how much. Like wherever I used to go, Jugni was playing all around somewhere or the other.

And there are so funny and interesting home made parodies of Jugni on youtube.. Have you seen them?
Here's one... Check it out... πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLl1UrUn4jk[/YOUTUBE]

Aah yes... Sajad Ali's Kirkir made me laugh out loud, hilarious lyrics... You understand punjabi? that's good... 😊
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Lol you caught me! I'm not excatly an EP fan but I do like some of their songs especially the waqt one. And *high five*, like many others I am a Fawad Khan fan ;p

Yayyy! High five to you too! πŸ˜ƒ

EP's songs are so realistically written and executed. Very unique presentation every time. I also like Ahmad Ali Butt, he is such a cool and funny guy... πŸ˜†

But yes, Fawad Khan is an awesomely talented guy. Have you seen his dramas? Such a mind-blowing actor he is. I have seen his ever famous Dastaan, then I have also seen his comedy serial Jutt and Bond, plus another youth based drama called Saatrangi. 😊
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

Yayyy! High five to you too! πŸ˜ƒ

EP's songs are so realistically written and executed. Very unique presentation every time. I also like Ahmad Ali Butt, he is such a cool and funny guy... πŸ˜†

But yes, Fawad Khan is an awesomely talented guy. Have you seen his dramas? Such a mind-blowing actor he is. I have seen his ever famous Dastaan, then I have also seen his comedy serial Jutt and Bond, plus another youth based drama called Saatrangi. 😊

Lol I guess you're somewhat new to this forum. If you'd read some of my posts from a few months ago, you'd know I've seen Dastaan and that's how I became a Fawad fan. I've seen parts of Satrangi...quite like the song he sang for it. Didn't like Jutt and Bond. I did like his telefilm called Kal though.

Moving on from Fawad Khan and EP, has this been posted?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9bBGEFssWA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Lol I guess you're somewhat new to this forum. If you'd read some of my posts from a few months ago, you'd know I've seen Dastaan and that's how I became a Fawad fan. I've seen parts of Satrangi...quite like the song he sang for it. Didn't like Jutt and Bond. I did like his telefilm called Kal though.

Moving on from Fawad Khan and EP, has this been posted?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9bBGEFssWA[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I am new to this section. Usually I am more active in different musical reality shows forums. Didn't even know that such a section existed here.. But glad to find it out.. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh nice, haven't seen Kal... πŸ˜”

Nope, that hasn't been posted. Aah... Sanam Marvi another proud name from our Music Industry... I heard she has been doing many concerts abroad and has been loved and appreciated by a quite a number of famous celebs. Such a nice voice she has... 😊

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aaha...so thats how you guys met... πŸ˜†

Yup, the best thing about it is that its purely dedicated to music. No competition, no drama. Just pure music. That's what I love about it. Plus, I see almost everyone watches it. Shows that how much music is appreciated around. 😊

OMG Jugni was hell popular here. You cannot believe how much. Like wherever I used to go, Jugni was playing all around somewhere or the other.

And there are so funny and interesting home made parodies of Jugni on youtube.. Have you seen them?
Here's one... Check it out... πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLl1UrUn4jk[/YOUTUBE]

Aah yes... Sajad Ali's Kirkir made me laugh out loud, hilarious lyrics... You understand punjabi? that's good... 😊

Yeah thats a great way to put it..remember Xobile? he even really likes this concept, loves the show..

Yup i watched the parodies like 2 weeks ago randomlyπŸ˜†, they were funny..but the funniest was on Geo tv for Hum Sab Umeed se hai..and they showed the back up singers sleeping and Meesha putting on lipstickπŸ˜†..i had a good laugh..

yeah kind of, if i listen to it closely..my mom yells at me in PunjabiπŸ˜†
Edited by raju786 - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Yeah thats a great way to put it..remember Xobile? he even really likes this concept, loves the show..

Yup i watched the parodies like 2 weeks ago randomlyπŸ˜†, they were funny..but the funniest was on Geo tv for Hum Sab Umeed se hai..and they showed the back up singers sleeping and Meesha putting on lipstickπŸ˜†..i had a good laugh..

yeah kind of, if i listen to it closely..my mom yells at me in PunjabiπŸ˜†

Of course I remember Xobile. How is he? Its been a long while since I interacted with him. Oh that's nice.

In fact do you know, Coke Studio India is starting from 17th of June? One of my IF friend told me about it. It will be fun to see which Coke Studio is good enough... πŸ˜›

Hahaha...O yeah, 'Degree Ji' I have seen that...πŸ˜† Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain is quite funny.. but sometimes its really irritating when they twist all those latest Indian songs... I always worry that I may start humming those pathetic political lyrics instead of the original lyrics... πŸ˜†

Hahaha...your mom yells at you in Punjabi...I guess then NOT listening to punjabi closely is the way to go... πŸ˜ƒ
somone999 thumbnail
Bari Barsi
by JoSH

A Rocking Punjabi Song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3sYXfcDYc[/YOUTUBE]
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't seen full episodes but I have heard a few songs on youtube.

You should share with us on fb too. We should keep our Pak music in mind too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I will share some of my favorites i saw on Youtube.
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I haven't seen full episodes but I have heard a few songs on youtube.

You should share with us on fb too. We should keep our Pak music in mind too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I will share some of my favorites i saw on Youtube.

I love Pakistani Music, I follow it earnestly just like I do with Indian music. 😊
And Yes, I do share it with my partner. Don't do much with you two, guessing you girls might not like it. 😳

Here's my ultimate favourite Coke Studio performance. I can't get enough of it. πŸ˜ƒ

To Kia Hua
By Bilal Khan
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfPDZSqXMk[/YOUTUBE]

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I love Pakistani Music, I follow it earnestly just like I do with Indian music. 😊 And Yes, I do share it with my partner. Don't do much with you two, guessing you girls might not like it. 😳 Here's my ultimate favourite Coke Studio performance. I can't get enough of it. πŸ˜ƒ
To Kia Hua
By Bilal Khan

I can't listen to it right now. Can't open Youtube Post on my Wall Embarrassed or Inbox on FB.
@Bold: 😲😲😲😲😲 Hum kuch nahi lagtey tere? 😑
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago