"EK ANCHAHA SAFAR" part 21

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone this is Sakshi...a crazy maaneetian...
and i am here for the very first time in order to share my short story on maaneet with you all... I am a silent reader of ff's and am inspired by all lovely writers here... i cant even dare to touch there talent but want to start something coz Amitabh bacchan banne ke liye pehle stage show se hi to shuru karna hoga... HAINA(i love geet's haina)...
So lets not bore you more...I am going to write the dialogues mostly in Hindi if any one wants me to change plz tell... AND MOST IMPORTANTLY if u want me 2 stop it plz let me know the reason i'll stop it right there... Plz let me know my mistakes 2...
THIS IS DEDICATED TO LOVELY MAANEETIANS AND ALL CRAZIES
Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Character Sketch:-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:-

He is our very well known Maan. A buisiness tycoon. the hot handsome and hyper MD of Khurana Constructions. BUT is annoyed towards life and happiness...Has no feelings inside OR i must say has a hard bricked wall b/w him and his feelings and needs someone's love to melt that wall...(WE ALL KNOW WHO  πŸ˜‰)... His life revolves around only four things ... one among which is his work and other 3 are people who are integral part of his life... Savitri devi(his dadi) Asmita arora(his di) and Gaurav Singh Handa(his bestest friend)...
GEET HANDA:-

Our own Geet with high aims in life to be supportive to her family but a pampered child of her family and specially her bhaiya... is same argueing as we know but has a golden heart...doesnt want to get married... very much attached to her family... wants to be an successful architect as her bhaiya... Simply Fun loving Bubbly yet innocent due to the pamper she has got...
Savitri Devi:-

Our Dadi ofcourse.Wanting maan to get married asap...But here sadly our dadi is on bed i.e she is in coma after an accidental fall from stairs 3 months ago.. BUT she is same loving kind and caring DADIMA...
ASMITA ARORA:-

Maan's di... The moral support to him... a motherly touch to him... She loves Maan more than anything.She is a kind hearted lovely bubbly girl and is married to Sanchit Arora and is blessed with a cute little princess Navya...
SANCHIT ARORA:-

A business tycoon.Loves his wife and daughter to the core. admires his brother-in-law(MAAN) and is always ready 2 be on his side...
NAVYA:-

A 3 yrs old cute little princess of Asmita and sanchit who can only control his mamu's anger..A very talkative and naughty  yet a loving girl.. Mamu ki pari...
GAURAV SINGH HANDA:-

An architect belonging to a middle class but happy family. He is Maan's best friend and Maan's second life.He loves Him to the extend. Gaurav even can read Maan's silence.. He always insist Maan to get married but knows Maan is never going to agree... He loves his family and specially his sister and take care of all of them...
SURENDRA SINGH HANDA:-

Geet and Gaurav ke lovely shovely PAPAJI and a retired police officer.A loving supportive and caring Dad...
SUMAN HANDA:-

Geet and Gaurav ki mammu. A typical Punjabi housewife and a loving caring but a strict mom.Makes Geet learn every household chores and keep reminding her of going to SASURAL...πŸ˜†
Rest characters will be introduced as per the demand of the storyline...

rupzloveu thumbnail
awsome characters n update...doo continue soon n loved it...πŸ‘Edited by rupzloveu - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Part 1:-
KHURANA MANSION
 A quite sunday morning.. A boy doing his morning exerscise still thinking of the new deal which is being signed by KC hears the ring tone of his cellphone...{However he is workaholic but is clearly instructed by his di nd Gaurav to not to step into either office or office files on sundays}
He picks up the phone..

Voice1:- Maan.Good morning!!!!!!! What were u upto????
Voice2:- Aur kya kar raha hoga , that same tai-chi
 kyun Maan??

Maan rolls his eyes
Voice1:- Aap chup rahiye na.. Hello Maan!!
Maan:-Good morning di!!!! good morning jiju... Aur haan jiju agar aap bhi apni breakfast ki plate chhodkar tai=chi karenge na to its better for u and my di too...
Voice1:Maan tu inhe Chhod na Ye to bas bolte hi rehte hai...

Sanchit makes a face and continued to eating thinking(Dono bhai behen khadoos kahin ke )
Asmita:-Maan dadima kaisi hain????
Maan:-Di, tum kal raat ko hi unse milkar gayi ho!!!! to kucch ghante me hi woh bhaagne thodi lagengi...
Asmita:- kaash aisa koi jaadu ho paata!!!! Khair tujhe yaad hai na tujhe Gaurav se milne jaana hai??????
Maan:-(to himself):-Oh freak!!!!!! mai to bhul gaya (to asmita)di mai tumse baad me baat karta hu pari ko meri taraf se hi kehna...
Asmita:-bye pari ke mamu...(Ise kaam ke alawa kucchh yad bhi rehta hai)

HANDA HOUSE:-

Voice1:- Geet beta wake up.. look at the time beta. its not to sleep till late in the morning...
Geet:-Mammu plz my sweet cute mammu aaj sunday hai... thodi der me pakka uth jaungi. promise mammu...
Voice2:-Are Mrs. Handa sone dijiye na use... aaj to sunday hai...
Suman:-Lo ji aa gaye lovely shovely papaji apne baccho ki pehervi karne.. aap ne hi bigada hai humare baccho ko babaji ki kasam...
SSH:- Mrs. Handa agar humare bacche bigade hue hain na to duniya ka sabse sharif insaan Osama bin laden hoga...
Suman:- Aap apni daleele apne hi paas rakhiye... Mr. Handa.. apni galtiya  mat chhupaiye...
In the meantime Geet woke up listening to her parents nok jhok and Gaurav too came their.. Both siblings give each other a look which says"IN DONO KA KUCCH NAHI HO SAKTA"
Geet:- OFFOOO!!!!!!!  mammu papaji bas b karo aap dono.. hum dono uth gaye hain aur by the way ye aap dono ki bahut purani trick hai hum dono ko uthane ki ab kucch naya try karo... Hey Babaji in dono ka kucch karo...
All had a laugh at Geet's statement...
Suman:-Chal Geet jaldi se tayyar ho ja...
Geet:-Kyu mammu bhaiya ki baraat me jaana hai!!!!!!!
Gaurav:- Dekh Chhoti!!!!! apna muh band rakh... maar kahayegi...
Geet:- Aap dekho bhaiya!!!!!!! mujhe Chhoti mat bulao...
Suman:- Tum dono do min me apne apne washroom me nahi gaye to aaj ka lunch tum dono ko banana padega...
Both:- par mammu...
Suman:-(cutting them in middle) Aur agar ek aur word bhi kaha na to dinner bhi babaji ki kasam...
Both rushed to their respective washrooms...
PRECAP:-

Geet notices him 4 the first time...

Next:- Part 2
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice try sakshi...all crazies are great writers...thanks for the dedication gurl
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@reni- thanks reni... And yeah no doubt all crazies are awesome writers...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupzloveu

<font size="5">awsome</font> <font size="5">characters n update...doo continue soon n loved it...πŸ‘</font>

thanx alot 4 the appreciation...it motivated me alot... Will cntinue soon...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congo for ur 1st SS ...

that's sweet of u 2 dedicate the SS to all maaneetians & crazies ...

nice beginning ... continue soon ... waiting for geet & maan meeting ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

very good starting...please add me to your PM list

btw there is an unwritten rule of starting FF on Maaneet - as all Maaneet fans are crazy, you need to start with 5 parts and update as soon as possible (LOL...please don't take seriously, waise babaji ki kasam...i wouldn't mind if you do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely shovely writing sakshi πŸ‘πŸΌ

continue...will wait for the next part
😊

thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ