Iam now IF-Dazzler!!!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my dear IF friends here!!!!😊

Yaaay!!!😛 I finally became a IF-Dazzler!!⭐️

IF is an awesome place!! Just like a family..😛 I want to thank all the people on the
Tamil Reality Shows and Tamil Serials Forum who've made me feel comfortable!!and yes how can i forget my buddies in these threads!!😃 Thanks a lot guys i wouldn't have become an IF dazzler with out you!!!!😛

All the friends here are realllyyy special to me on IF... thanks guys love you all!!😛
🥳...Sweety...🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sweety Congratulations dear.

We always enjoyed your posts here.

Edited by migan - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats sweety...
Continue ur good work...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Hi Sweety Congratulations dear.

We always enjoyed your posts here.

Thank You dear..😊
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Congrats sweety...

Continue ur good work...

Thank You dear...😊
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Hi my dear IF friends here!!!!😊

Yaaay!!!😛 I finally became a IF-Dazzler!!⭐️

IF is an awesome place!! Just like a family..😛 I want to thank all the people on the
Tamil Reality Shows and Tamil Serials Forum who've made me feel comfortable!!and yes how can i forget my buddies in these threads!!😃 Thanks a lot guys i wouldn't have become an IF dazzler with out you!!!!😛

All the friends here are realllyyy special to me on IF... thanks guys love you all!!😛
🥳...Sweety...🥳

Hi sweety,
first of all congratulations for becoming an IF-Dazzler...!!
I quote your sentence above
" Thanks a lot guys i wouldn't have become an IF dazzler with out you!!!!😛 "
in fact...it is not because of your freinds you bacame IF Dazzler but it is because of your number of posts which crossed 3000 you have become an IFD. The credit goes entirely to you as you promptly make posts regularly...thanking your friends, wishing friends, participating in duscussions... etc etc...
So once again you did this yourself on your own by the number of your posts sweety...congrats again!! thanks for your intense participation!!👏
I would like to post this info about the member groups and ladder groups and the non ladder groups...just for the info for everyone...many of our members do not know these groups and how it changes from group to group...according to the number of posts...!!👏
Member Groups

====================
There are 5 Ladder Groups
====================

0-49 posts : Newbie

50 - 199 posts : Groupie

200-1000 : Senior Members

1000-3000: Goldie

3000+ : IF-Dazzler ***NEW***

====================
Three Non-Ladder Groups
====================

Coolbie are the members who write updates for the Forum like Deadly, Exquisite and others and are the most valuable members.

Viewbies Any member who believes they have the ability to contribute more than being a member by promoting healthy discussion, sense and prevent collisions. This is a great opportunity for the members to become more active in their favourite forums and work on their people's skill and make many more new friends. VIEWBIES will be like the Watch-Dogs of India-Forums. They are the members who will have limited moderating rights so that they can help the moderators work more efficiently.

Moderators and Administrator

Take care of the day to day activity of the forum and smooth functioning of the forum.

for the whole list please visit the following link

With this note..I am closing this thread!!