Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: somone999

Hahaha... O yeah, my family from abroad are crazy for the fruits here esp mangoes... πŸ˜ƒ Ooo...another shaadi... fun! are you done with the dresses? 😊

I thought i told u on facebook that i am going to my 2nd cousin's shaadi. hmm khala banwa rahi hai sab kuch. nothing special this year. jst whatever she makes. 😳
bcz we dont' have mangoes here naa πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usman.

rofl... i m already watching lot of paki dramas these days... mere khwab reza reza, mastana mahi, mera naseeb, zip bus chup raho.πŸ˜† ab ek indian show toh banta hai na πŸ˜† m not watching any indian show at the moment other than Anhoniyon ka andhera that too is a weekly show...

Me too no Indian Shows..all my cuzs families have took out all the Indian channels bc we stopped watching it..bc there so many amazing paki serials now..

OMGG YOU WATCH ZIP BUS CHUP RAHO!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I LOVE THAT DRAMA..ITS SOOO FUNNYYY!! πŸ˜† I have seen the first episode 30 times HAHAHAHA
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I thought i told u on facebook that i am going to my 2nd cousin's shaadi. hmm khala banwa rahi hai sab kuch. nothing special this year. jst whatever she makes. 😳
bcz we dont' have mangoes here naa πŸ˜†

O wow... itni obedient bhanji... 😊
I would never let my khala silently make my dresses without my interference, I am too choosy... πŸ˜”
Awww... chalo eat loads of mangoes when you come here, especially with ice cream... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by somone999 - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Oh hoo toh main kaunsa keh rahi ho pak dramas mat dekho πŸ˜†

LOL alrighty..but plz Zoobi try to make this section active too..you have the connections..

BTW PEOPLE, im the MOTW, and im on the hotseat, plz ask me ques on that threadπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
somone999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Me too no Indian Shows..all my cuzs families have took out all the Indian channels bc we stopped watching it..bc there so many amazing paki serials now..

OMGG YOU WATCH ZIP BUS CHUP RAHO!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I LOVE THAT DRAMA..ITS SOOO FUNNYYY!! πŸ˜† I have seen the first episode 30 times HAHAHAHA

Raju you find it funny? 😲
I thought it was a bold and serious drama... Just watched first few episodes and then lost interest... πŸ€”
RagMasta thumbnail

I would never let my khala silently make my dresses without my interference, I am too choosy... πŸ˜”
Awww... chalo eat loads of mangoes when you come here, especially with ice cream... πŸ˜ƒ

I JUST crave for Kulfis! MmmπŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail

Raju you find it funny? 😲
I thought it was a bold and serious drama... Just watched first few episodes and then lost interest... πŸ€”

Im on the second episode..i thought it was funny bc of the kids and their friends, how they party and looked stupidπŸ˜†, we were basically laughing at itπŸ˜†

and what abt the ringtoneπŸ˜†.."Hellooo, Koi haii? Arrey Koi toh hoh gha?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I would never let my khala silently make my dresses without my interference, I am too choosy... πŸ˜” Awww... chalo eat loads of mangoes when you come here, especially with ice cream... πŸ˜ƒ

I am too yaar. I even screamed when my mom told me she picked the colors and all and sent for stiching. but then my mom got mad at me. "woh tumhare liye bana rahi hai hain aor tum nakhrey dikha rahi ho" then i jst got quiet and was like do whatever. πŸ˜†
I LOVEEE pak's ice cream. Especially by O'more πŸ˜ƒ
somone999 thumbnail

Im on the second episode..i thought it was funny bc of the kids and their friends, how they party and looked stupidπŸ˜†, we were basically laughing at itπŸ˜†

and what abt the ringtoneπŸ˜†.."Hellooo, Koi haii? Arrey Koi toh hoh gha?"πŸ˜†

Hahaha... OMG yeah that is funny... for the first few times I was like is there some problem in my tv where the hell is this voice coming from... πŸ˜†

You have to see the scene where Ayesha Khan's son cuts himself... and while in so much pain he takes out his mobile and poses for a picture in front of the bathroom mirror... I was like itnay serious scene ki watt laga di... πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

LOL alrighty..but plz Zoobi try to make this section active too..you have the connections..BTW PEOPLE, im the MOTW, and im on the hotseat, plz ask me ques on that threadπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Main kya kar sakti hoon. πŸ˜† Areena has more connections then i do. πŸ˜† plus i don't even watch any serials naa