Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

yep.. off lately havent seen u there wasnt much fond of her earlier movies lyk k3g, khushi etc.. but loved her in JWM and movies after that (minus tashan πŸ˜†) @ x-factor.. m not getting Sony here... so not watching that...

Oh my gosh I became her fan after Jab We Met too. Ok I am sending u the request via PM.
What? watch it online naa. Youtube kis din kaam aye gi πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yep 2nd season was hilarious... currently 2nd season is airing on Aag tv... and i m watching it all over again... its my whole family's fav show...

Yup! It was the start of my love and addiction of Pakistani Dramas, the whole entire family and cuzs watch it, it was really fun!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

I LOVE THIS SONG! Its sooo fun, and Sukhis dance is amazingπŸ˜†

OMG you know what I was like 😲 when I saw Sukhi dancing for the first time, in spite of her physique she can dance so damn well... πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Nahi yeh baat nahi hai. I m not gonna have time. only going for a few weeks and I rather spend time with my cousins, drama tou aa kar bhi dekh sakti hoon u know. πŸ˜†

Acha, chalo phir theek hai... 😳
Usually when my cousins from abroad come we spend the days shopping and dancing and the whole nights watching Bollywood movies... πŸ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my gosh I became her fan after Jab We Met too. Ok I am sending u the request via PM.

DONT watch X-factor Usman..Support our Paki Shows, and watch thoseπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

yep 2nd season was hilarious... currently 2nd season is airing on Aag tv... and i m watching it all over again... its my whole family's fav show...

Same here my whole family luves that. My dad refers to that as "Saima chaudhry wala drama" πŸ˜†
I watched it in October I guess. We saw like 2 episodes everyday from youtube 😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lolss... will watch wen i'll get time... abhi toh there are lot of things that are pending to be watched on youtube... πŸ˜† my sis also told me its a nice show different than other singing reality shows...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

Acha, chalo phir theek hai... 😳 Usually when my cousins from abroad come we spend the days shopping and dancing and the whole nights watching Bollywood movies... πŸ˜†

We will be up all night talking, dancing, practicing for the shaadi and playing games, but barely movies or dramas πŸ˜†
Oh and mango partying πŸ˜†
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

rofl... i m already watching lot of paki dramas these days... mere khwab reza reza, mastana mahi, mera naseeb, zip bus chup raho.πŸ˜† ab ek indian show toh banta hai na πŸ˜† m not watching any indian show at the moment other than Anhoniyon ka andhera that too is a weekly show...
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We will be up all night talking, dancing, practicing for the shaadi and playing games, but barely movies or dramas πŸ˜†
Oh and mango partying πŸ˜†

Hahaha... O yeah, my family from abroad are crazy for the fruits here esp mangoes... πŸ˜ƒ
Ooo...another shaadi... fun! are you done with the dresses? 😊
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Oh hoo toh main kaunsa keh rahi ho pak dramas mat dekho πŸ˜†