Zaeem - I saCrificed Only For You

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello People * waves*

I'm Sadaf and i really love the show ' Tootay hue Par' its different concept along with love triangles of Ajiya , Zaeem , Nimra , Sameer . I've come up with my first analyze On todays episode so if any Fans Out there of this adorable and Sweet show can pursue this analyze Of mine .

Well todays episode was much agonizin' tha tmy heart has compelled me to write Over it . Zaeem a Noble , benevolent and sympathic Man fallen in love with Ajiya in the very sight though and his dream, desire and aim became Only 'Ajiya' . But sometimes we want that thing which has not written in our providence same state happened with Zaeem . He Loved Ajiya Loads from the core of his heart he said , ' If not Ajiya then Nobody else ' . He became broken , shattered , Overwhelmed , pleaded for his Love , Weeped for his Love but he was compelled to do anything because On the other hand Ajiya cannot slay her sister's Charming dreams neither slay her family dignity . Zaeem left with his lonely , wrenched heart and the burden of gettin' married to that Girl whom he never loved niether presumed to do so . But , Life is an examination hall which paper comes up we've to pass it . He Lost Ajiya her passionate , divine , blissful Love whom he can never forget till the death and hereafter , emptiness is runnin' in his veins but still he got ready to marry Nimra . He hasn't sacrificed by his family Or other but in actual his love Pleads infront of her . Zaeem Love is pure and worshipped it seems that true love really subsist in Life . Hence, Zaeem and Ajiya's paths are now separated . Zaeem will now lead to his Innovative Life with Nimra . Might be Nimra could Change his Life with her Colours of love ? But Zaeem ? Will he forget Ajiya ? As , First love, the love that clings to the heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave soul ..

P.S - Will Nimra be able to fill Zaeem's life with her Love ?
Will Zaeem accept that Nimra's is Only her providence ?

Regards ,
SaDaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww. Very well written, Sadaf 👏🤗
I watch this show sometimes, not regulary. I agree it have an different concpet. Nice one. Keep it up, Yaar.
Hina-
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww Thank you Hinz . Its really a Great show . Worth watChin' !
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a good show..

I like Sameer-Ajiya's pair