Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mallige

Shree, Migan, thanks for the kalakkal updates! shree, you made that horrible episode so entertaining! 👏

Kaaja-ku oru Nobel prize kudukkanam-he has correctly discovered the Gopi Law of Repulsion--Gopi loves a girl, the girl marries someone else:)🤣
Appadiye Pandi-ku oru uruttukkattai kudunga; so he can hit Maha on the head again. Only one request: pls hit Pushpa on the head also!

Yes Pandi should hit Maha and she will go back to square one...and also at the same time hit Malar on her head too so that she would only think of marrying Gopi and ditch the thought of going back to Gokul..!!😡😡😡😡
And I also need to be hit with the uruttukkattai on my head so that I would stop watching this nerve wrecking serial..!!😡😡😡
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the update.

Ada pongappa - yenna turno - Maha calling Gopi pothan.

Vanitha sariyaana vayu.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Suenair
Neenga edhukku adichukanumm...
adha vida oru nalla idea..
Uruttukattai eduthu Hero / director / producer Mr.Thirumurugan mandai la potta...serial fulla aa off...naamalum escape...
klarasu thumbnail
i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: klarasu

i think the serial will end the day Gopi marries Malar. Athuku yethanai varusham waiting oh ?

Welcome to the forum klarasu..😛
Ethanai varusham waiting oh..oru kavalai...one more kavalai is...malar madam innum ethanai Kg weight yetha porangalo
klarasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Welcome to the forum klarasu..😛
Ethanai varusham waiting oh..oru kavalai...one more kavalai is...malar madam innum ethanai Kg weight yetha porangalo

She looked pretty n quite slim n venilla kabadi kulu. Ippa partha kodumaya iruke.

I remember the scene wer she jogged infront of Gopi's house. She looked ok then. 😔

lakshyam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Looking forward to seeing Gopi/Malar's marriage is like looking out for the cow to jump over the moon - might as well indulge in ourselves doing something more worthwhile rather than letting Thirumurugan to take us for a roller-coaster ride..!!😡 I have given up hopes in wanting to see
Gopi/Malar tie the knots.

I perfectly agree with you @Sue Nair, Thirumurugan is definetely taking viewers for a ride.
This serial started very well with very impressive performances from the lead characters - Malar and Gopi and all other characters acted very well too. Even the story and screen play was very good. But now the serial is in its worst phase. Looks like Thirumurugan lost track and doesnt know how to take this serial further.
Thiru Sir, Either show Malar and Gopi getting married or better stop this serial soon and give way for some other good serial.😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: shreenithi

@Suenair

Neenga edhukku adichukanumm...
adha vida oru nalla idea..
Uruttukattai eduthu Hero / director / producer Mr.Thirumurugan mandai la potta...serial fulla aa off...naamalum escape...

Bcoz...for sitting and watching this aimless serial...had been wishing for the two clowns to marry (kobi/malar) and now look at the turnings...?? Ippo andhaa Vanitha has crawled in...Nair bhaiya appavey sonnar...go and do something more fruitful than wasting my time waiting for the clowns to marry...its like waiting for the Owl to marry the moon (Malay Proverb)..!!...besides I got hooked on it and hoping for something good to happen.😕
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

When both Gopi/Malar have started using the walking sticks..and my daughter has become a grandmother...!!😡😡😡😡...😆😆😆
klarasu thumbnail

Perhaps if he gets a good film 2 direct, he will end the serial very fast.

I still think he killed The father character in Metti Oli to end the serial and go on to direct Emthan Magan movie.

But in Nadhaswaram, who can die for him ? 🤔