6th June 2011:Let's Pretend To Be Normal

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnk u.. hopefully i'll get to wtch epi soon...
Edited by Tabzy - 13 years ago
kiran102 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone plzzz ost the episode links because i havnt got that channel and its not on youtube ive been looking for it since ages but i cant ifnd it
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vicky was a bit too rude with his female Veeru today...
Verbal diarrhea and all...😳
I guess she ends up crying... I did not see both of them in the food fight... right?
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran102

can someone plzzz ost the episode links because i havnt got that channel and its not on youtube ive been looking for it since ages but i cant ifnd it

One of our members Piyu has been uploading each and evrything from promos to episodes on you tube... I forgot her channel name... but you can ask her.
Besides... the video update will be there too... soon😳
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran102

go to desirulez.net
u will find da link dere.😊
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just watching the episode... Pravachan up in a bit!

reserved

*edited*

So here begins my Pravachan!!! Aa jao bachcha log!

Rey-Swayam: They both seemed to me like two old buddies... ever since they got seated together in that economics lecture, it has broken the ice (especially after Rey banged Swayam's head in the desk!). Their double meaning and pun and metaphor injected dialogues were fun and amazing. There were amny of my new favorite dialogues from this scene like Rey's dialogue, "Jab bhi mujhe lagta hai na all well, kuch na kuch unwell ho jaata hai..." and "Trouble in Rey Paradise." and "Mera to paradise hi lost ho chuka hai."
This scene was fully saturated with philosophy. The way Swayam talked, hats off to Shantanu, it just seemed so natural! The fact that they both were looking around continuously to see if someone was noticing or not... this whole scene was just one major highlight of today's episode and i can see a huge possibility of an amazing bond between these two guys, they are mirror images of each other - same positions in opposite groups, in love with two jungli billis, amazing dancers, down to earth, loving, caring... and they understand each other like open books!
I can just quote the whole conversation here as my best dialogues! And when they ask each other to take care of their girls... seriously man, it would be tough to believe they ain't best friends!
Ah, thankfully Swayam didn't launch into full description of his and Sharon escapades of last night... and as Rey said, "RDX ki party ki jai ho!" For a moment Rey thought Swayam knew of his and Kria's bathroom almost romance... haha! "I wonder Sharon kiske saath thi!" Haha... i could see the mischievous look on Rey's face! "Kal ke baare me pata sabko hai, par aise pretend karenge, you know, lapata types!"... Swayam predicted the gist of the thing man! God i can go on and on about this scene!

ViHa: What was Nerha wearing... someone get me a pic of that suit! i want one!!! Ok... coming back to my senses and the episode... So Vicky's falling in the pool thing continues... and i guess the CVs are not able to find the perfect BG for them... it's the third one! but i loved this one the most!
Now we know Vicky ain't just smitten by her nude waist! Ha.. Now you see Rafi! The way they both looked at each other... so cute! Lekin jitni jaldi pool me girta hai, utni hi jaldi rewind bhi ho jaata hai!
I'm gonna whack Vicky for that 'verbal diarrhea' dialogue! Neha was so hurt!

Amar-Rini: Idhar bhi staring session shuru... haaye ram, ye SLC me kaunsi hawa chali hai?

The Gangs: Someone strip the D3 Anthem's mp3 version for me! PLEASE!!! You know it seems it's sung by these people only cos at one point it seemed so much like Archie's voice to me! And even Samantha and Shantanu's voices! Loved the way they tried to lift Kria and Sharon's mood... Dosti time! So as Rey said... "give me the beat guys!"
The confrontation scene was also good... i was laughing hard when Vishkha said, "What beat han? Beating chahiye?..."
"...Ramaira ko bura lag jayega! Aur agar use ura lagega to mujhe bhi bura lagega! " Rey sure knows how to pass a message secretively, well even though Swayam guessed it!
"Ram what?" Nilesh... dude, that's Rey... vo kya karta hai ab to bechara Vicky bhi nahi pehchaan payega! Even though he covered very well!
Cafeteria scene... front-bitching kinda back fired as all of them were reminded of the party scenes. I wonder when we'll see Simi and Nilesh reacting differently to each other. But i guess ye Cafeteria Word War is gonna turn into the food fight tomorrow!

Kria-Sharon: Surprised why i put them together? Cos just like Rey-Swayam, even their minds are on the same track, suddenly their way IS the highway! The fact they are so lost in their thoughts that they didn't even notice each whom they love to hate, said it all... how bad their night and how not good their morning was!
"Thank you for making me realize my real place." Aww Kria... that hurt! Btw the DMG lockers are back in business... kab tak bechare storyline me ghuse bina rehte!
Sharon, go and see what's in your locker darling! When she said to Swayam, "Don't you dare take my name, hak nahi hai tumhe!", you could see a flicker of guilt pass her face.

Promo: Dude... Kunwar is such a fabulous dancer!!!

Woah... i just took an hour to write this... meri jai ho! ⭐️ πŸ˜†

Luv,
Pree! ❀️
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radt

Vicky was a bit too rude with his female Veeru today...

Verbal diarrhea and all...😳
I guess she ends up crying... I did not see both of them in the food fight... right?

i knw he ws quite rude.. neha lukd reeaalllyyy upset fr d first tym...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Shru..
finally got to watch the epi..was eagerly waiting..
really loved todays epi! i just love Rey-Swayam bond... Swayam understood that Rey likes Kria..πŸ˜† only he can understand as he himself is also in love with someone...so they both can relate to each other.. they both are a sweet heart... poor Neha..really felt bad for her.. Vicky was really rude.. :( everyone were pretending to be normal, but no one really was except for Rey and Swayam..i mean they had eachother to talk to unlike the rest where they just had to pretend and keep everything to themselves..πŸ˜† cant wait for tomorrows epi.. food fight! yay!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks Shru..
finally got to watch the epi..was eagerly waiting..
really loved todays epi! i just love Rey-Swayam bond... Swayam understood that Rey likes Kria..πŸ˜† only he can understand as he himself is also in love with someone...so they both can relate to each other.. they both are a sweet heart... poor Neha..really felt bad for her.. Vicky was really rude.. :( everyone were pretending to be normal, but no one really was except for Rey and Swayam..i mean they had eachother to talk to unlike the rest where they just had to pretend and keep everything to themselves..πŸ˜† cant wait for tomorrows epi.. food fight! yay!

yeah even i loved dat scene between Rey and swayam, dey both rocks togetherπŸ‘