My sanctity-ur pride,my heart-ur possession..kash

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Silent readers please hit the like button

Happy Reading...

"We cannot end up Karan, and that is final,"she declared.

"Who the hell are you to decide that alone?We are two people in this relationship, you have no right to move things your way," Karan spat.

"I will not marry you, and you can do nothing to force me."

" You will marry me Shilpa, and I cant do everything to force you."

Seeing the argument reaching a deadlock, Shilpa decided to cut it short. "Look Karan, I have made it loud and clear, and I have nothing more to tell u.I am calling off this relationship, and that is final."

Shilpa tried to move past him, and Karan violently grabbed her by her arm, throwing her on the bed. Without giving her a minute to react, he pushed himself over her, pinning her hands on either sides.

"You cannot leave me Shona, I wont let u.You are mine, and u will do only what I tell u.You will not leave me come what may,"Karan murmured dangerously, while his eyes frantically tried to convince her.

She hated to see him like this, yet she could do nothing.She knew if she fell weak now, she would lose to him, and she couldn't afford that.Musterinng up courage and strength, she looked into his eyes and the words escaped her mouth, "Its my life, and I willl decide what I will do.You cannot stop me."

This was probably the trigger to awaken the ravenous beast inside him.Karan Singh Grover, well famous for his merciless wrath amongst all his relations, made an exception only to the damsel lying beneath him, Shilpa Anand.She was his love, his life, his everything.After a courtship of 4years, Shilap's alleged link- up with her colleague, as oout by the media, seemed to have extinguished the exception that was once the sole reason why they were termed as the eternal couple by their friends.With Shilpa around, Karan seemed to possess a whole new character, soft, sweet,charming and  naughty.But with others, he was rough, bitter, ruthless and at times hostile.Shilpa knew it though, and dreaded him in the beginning.But with time, she grew comfortable intheir relationship, as Karan never misbehaved with her.Still she hated the impression people had of him.She knew his rotten childhood mane him like that, but still she was disturbed by the fact that people literally disliked him.One day when tried to convince him to check his temper, out of the blue, he offered to agree only if she marries him.In the beginning she hesitantly avoided his proposals, but with time they kept bidding, and Shilpa was not ready for marriage.This led to the rift between them.

Ad the animal inside him started to take over,Shilpa noticed Karan's eyes darken with rage.His cheeks were red, jaws tightened, nails digging mercileesly in her soft wrists.For the first time in life, she was facing Karan as the world knew him.She was not scraed…not at all…she knew he would never hurt her, but kept cursing the situation that led to this day.Never in her life did she ever dream of such a situation.All through  her life she took great pride in the fact that she was the only one who stood an exception to the world, the only soul who had the heart to love a beast , as the world calls him.She was the only one who ripped off his world of loneliness, loath and arrogance , and fill them up with love, companionship and radiance.She was the only one who managed to find out his lost , wounded heart and treasure it in her bosom,nursing it with love and affection.His heart was her possession.

But today?

When his wounded heart has becum used too its place inside her heart, she suddenly decided to throw it out, uncared, unprotected, unnurtured. Just becauase the media printed some rubbish about her relationship with her colleague and her fight with Karan does not mean she can decide to call of their relation.Was it the only reason?

"No Shilpa, you will go no where.I wont let u go.I have been polite all these while, but now if u don't listen, I will have things my way," a murderous Karan muttered under gritted teeth.

"Then lets see howu can have things your way, because I am leaving."Shilpa replied back with equal fervour.

Pushing him aside, Shilpa tried to move away, when Karan grabbed her hair and threw her on the wall.In a fraction of a second, he ripped off her top, exposing almost the whole of her inner beauty.

Shilpa was shocked to wits at his act.Shame , embarrasmeny, disgrace were all too far way form her to feel.All she could think was the man standing in fron of her…her man…her love of life…her ARMAAN…her Karan.Was he the one?No matter however he was Karan was always very strict about woman's honour and respect.He hated it when people disrespected women and even fired off people form his office for such issues.But today?He was surely not her Karan.He couldn't be…He was someone else.Who was he?Shilpa bored into his and got all her answers.His eyes displayed an osmosis of similar emotions-sadness, grief, defeat, frustration, fear.Looking under his lashes, she knew what he was feeling.It wasn't the beast inside him,but the child inside him who was not in his senses at the moment.All he knew was the only soul who meant the world to him was going away form him.Again he would be left alone, left snubbed, left desolated.He was scared…scared of being alone.He did not even realize what he did.He wasn't even looking at her body, he was only looking at her, conveying his pain.

The gush of wind brought him back to reality.Disgraced to the hilt, Karan quickly took off his jacket, and barely handed to her, when he fell on his knee and started sobbing hard, hugging Shilpa's legs.

Sighing, Shilpa (who had already worn the jacket) bent down to his level

And hid his face inside her chest, ruffling his hair, soothing him.Before he could say anything, she decided to talk.

"What happened?Why did u stop?You were going to consume me, right?Then what happened?You didn't even look at what you have done.You just closed your eyes and fell on my feet?Why Shonu?"

As Karan's sobs got louder, she cuddled him more inside her.

"Why do u always try to do things that u urself know u cant?I did not stop u from forcing urself on me.I stood there willingly submitting myself to you.Then why didn't you go ahead?Why didn't you do what you intended to?You know what?You could never do it.You just couldn't, because u love me way too much for that.Thats why I did not sceram or stop u, because I believed in u.I knew u wd never  cross ur limits."

"But I just did Shona, I just did," Karan stifled between his sobs.

"No YOU didn't, because if u did, it woud show on ur face.Your eyes would have a hunger, a lust, if u had meant to do what u didTrust me.I know you more than u know urself.The moment u tore off my top, I saw frustration, grief, fear lurking under ur lashes.I tried to look for any traces on an animal. But I couldnt find any.Thats why I wasn't scream and  willingly offered myself to you.You could never do it Karan, because my chastity is your pride, and my purity is ur glory."

Hearing no reply form him, Shilpa stirred a little so that Karan looked up to her.Smiling, she wiped off the fears tears that made their way down his face.Then she heard him speak. "I think now I know why u never wanted to marry me.As u have said, u know me inside out, so u must have known that I am capable of such sadistic acts, and hence u refused to marry me."

"No Karan, that's is not true.Dont u dare say such a thing," Shilpa warned, her voice trailing off at the threat of tears.She knew she had to tell him now.He was right.He had the right to know the truth. "I refused to marry you because I did not want you  to pair up with someone who was already being linked to someone else.I was scared that the media would try to defame u Karan.I didn't tell you cz u wd get angry."

"But Shona,"was all a flabbergasted Karan could reply.He was shell shocked, bewildered to the limits.Never in his life did he think this to be the reason.Only he knew how he spent those countless nights pondering over the reasons of her repeated denial, and here she was presenting him with such a flimsy reason.

" I am sorry Karan, I know the reason is very stupid.But I did not occur to me then.I did not realize that I was making such a huge mountain out of a mole. Until today.Today's incident has made me love u even more.respect u even more.You have truly shown me today what I mean to you.Your anger, your frustrations spoke volumes.I was such a fool to not understand them.I was about to commit the gravest mistake by leaving the man who loves me so irrevocably.After what u have done today, I have never felt so honoured before.I know to anyone else it wd sound disgraceful, but to me it hightened my dignity  and honour in front of u.Standing there almost naked in front of u sounds mortifying, but the fact that u dint even look at me for once swelled up my heart with pride. You have loyally treasured by purity in your eyes Karan,and have truly shown ur possessiveness on me.U have taught me that possessiveness does not give us the right to claim, but the right to protect and preserve.How can I then leave the man who holds so much love and respect for me?I would be a sin if I do so, and I wd be forever grateful to u for making me realize that your love for me is way above than any media reports or publicity stunts.

Seeing Karan gazed at her like a statue made her blush.Love was oozing oout of his eyes.He himself did not know shilpa loved him so much to think so much for him. She literally called off their relationship just for his fame. Not only that,she actually thought him to be so noble, so virtuous.He kept staring at his soon- to – be –wife, as she moved forward and pecked his nose.

" I want to tell you something else as well," Shilpa muttered against his lips, as the duo held each other.

Taking a deep breath, Shilpa looked into his eyes while her palm rested on cheek.

"KAran u never told me, but I know how strist u are when it comes to women's dignity.Modelling isn't against my dignity,but I also know deep down u do feel uncomfortable when I get compliments for my photoshoots, esp cz of my figure.I knew it always, and somewhere deep down it does trouble me.Since we are getting married now,I have decided to quit modeling.Its not a compromise Karan, so please don't blame urself.If u had reqyested me, and I listened to u, it wd be.But I am doing it out of my own will.So please dont stop me.As much as u have ur virtues, I have my values too.My beauty is ur treasure, and cannot share it with the world."

Awestusk at Shilpa's loyalty towards him, he could do nothing but simply cuddle her and hide her inside him, afraid to let go.Thier love had reached a new height today, as they finally decided to become inseperable.

1Yr later

" Ok pack up, We are done for the day.Now I want my wife only to myself,"Karan announced to his friend Mayank, who was conducting the phtoshooot of Mrs. Shilpa Singh Grover.Yes ,after a lot of protests and pleas form Karan,Shilpa finally agreed to be the cover girl for the magazine that featured the hotel chains of the Grovers all around the world.But she conditioned him that's only if his best friend does the phtoshooot, cz he wal like a brother to her.

Seeing her approach the, Karan walked over to her and received her by pecking her lips. "How does it feel to be back to work?'he asked.

"Gud, I prefer to model for the annual publication only, not the monthly ones.I am not much confortable doing them anymore, still I did  it only for u.I guess that's the magic of marriage.I am comfortable only when my husband sees me in those dresses, not the world…because my sanctity is ur pride."

"And my heart is ur possession."

Thank you all for spending some time in KaSh land...

Those who talked to me last night, will know that I am severely uppset at something.So I wrote it just to cheer myself up.Plz share ur views, commenst, criticisms...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail

heyya mirchi  🤗       🤗     🤗

see finally i m commenting on yur OS 😛😛😛😛 😆
i gotto have a special gift 4 dis 😉😛
ok abut d OS...i find all yur OS special coz its not abut ARSH
its KASH 👏👏 always KASH 😳😳😳
dis wala OS is really good nd yu knid of did justice to evrything yu showed which is commendable👏👏👏
nd abut yur mood ...yur d 1 responsible😡😡😡
who tells yu to think so much???
life is so short ...y waste over such things...
see ...hear nd njoy things dat cheer yu up...nd things dat boder yu...neglect simple😃😃😃
ok now enuff of bhaashan i m done wid my comment nd now keep my gift ready😛😆😆😆
keep writng more mirchi ...it makes me smile to read it😳
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
Maisha007 thumbnail
that was superbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mann that was something i never cme acriss Sabzz🤗you know there are soo many writers in this section who write on AR and arsh as in KaSh but u r th eone who write On KaSh and trust me i can feel it😳
This was one of th ebestest oneshot i have ever read..i can feel each and every word here😍Thank you soo much Sabz for giving us such wonderful oneshots
luve ya muahh
and abt being sad then dont tell me u have the same reason like otherstrust me just be happy and not let anything effect you 🤗
-laddoo😎

Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii, very nice os..i cud eve read...
ur such a great writter...
keep it up...
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
double postEdited by sweet_shilpa - 12 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful OS sabzy... the words, the emotions, their love i could feel them u knw ❤️ awesome... and the way u have shown the respect they have for each other, the love they feel, kudos for that 😳 ... thank god u penned it down... got a chance to read an amazing piece of work... 😊 Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww...that was sweet n cute..

really loved it...

thnx for the pm...

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved the part waz awesome ... n the topic of women dignity n love n possessiveness was beautifully written ... n loved karan n shilpa ... could so imagine their love n care for each other ...pls continue soon writing n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was just wonderful sabz...really touching. :*
Do u knw,i love the way u express one's feelings
:)