-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This may be a repeat topic but I kinda just want my voice to be heard. 😆
But about Piyush. How did you guys like him? Honestly, I didn't really like his voice and he came across as kinda overconfident... I don't exactly get a positive vibe from him
what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i disagree, i love his voice. It's very today. It sounds good. simliar to benny dayal though. the pocket rocket guy. i know pritam would love this guy.
Edited by scinerd - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piyush's voice is interesting. He does have a good pitch and range. The thing is he sings only modern songs. I would like to see some versatility out of him, like I want him to sing some oldies and overall, be able to perform on a mixed bag. Hopefully Sonu makes him do that.
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scinerd

i disagree, i love his voice. It's very today. It sounds good. simliar to benny dayal though. the pocket rocket guy. i know pritam would love this guy.

Duno about benny dayal.. I was thinkin more adnan sami but agree with the rest! As soon as I saw his audition and his HAIR.. he seemed like a pritam man LOL
One of his flaws that I hope sonu or other vocal coaches work with him on is how he ends his lines.. they're not clean and leaves them quite hanging, you could especially see that in the goa episode where he sang 'oh humdum soniyo re'
He also seems a bit flimsy.. if he had even 20% of shovon's or manjeera's concentration, he could DEF go far
And I really DO want him to go far.. that voice of his is incredible imo
Edited by _Anonymous_ - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot remember his voice but will check. There us an appreciation thread.
Summer3 thumbnail
I cannot remember his voice but will check. There is an appreciation thread.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

Duno about benny dayal.. I was thinkin more adnan sami but agree with the rest! As soon as I saw his audition and his HAIR.. he seemed like a pritam man LOL

One of his flaws that I hope sonu or other vocal coaches work with him on is how he ends his lines.. they're not clean and leaves them quite hanging, you could especially see that in the goa episode where he sang 'oh humdum soniyo re'
He also seems a bit flimsy.. if he had even 20% of shovon's or manjeera's concentration, he could DEF go far
And I really DO want him to go far.. that voice of his is incredible imo

yah! it is liek Adnam! his voice is nice though, i think that's why they kept it. It wasn't very generic. You can learn technicalities but its hard to change you voice. one can just modulate it a bit. I think that's why they kept him.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is talented and has a good voice...i didnt like his o humdum rendition much though...loved his audition performance...
I agree with anonymous above that he needs to work on how he finishes his lines...am sure under Sonu, he will improve and his singing will get more polished
Edited by yipee - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Okay yes he is fun to listen to. like him .
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VYFND10kY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
he has a real different voice. he has this nice rawness in the texture of his voice, and it really sounds cool. it takes a little getting used though if you don't like that style of singing.