TOI: Prasad Barve quits Choti si..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Prasad Barve quits Chhoti Si...

Neha MaheshwriNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

His role inspired by the popular film character Calendar was hardly shown on the show

Prasad Barve, known for tickling the funny bone of people, is himself a sad man. The lad has quit Chhoti Si Zindagi. He was promised a role similar to that of Satish Kaushik's Calender in Mr India, but apparently got a raw deal. He is not being utilised by the makers as promised and gets minimum screen space. When things didn't change on the show, Prasad decided to leave the show.

"The story didn't turn out the way it was promised to me. I was told that I'd have maximum scenes with the kids of the show but that didn't happen. I had a word with the producer and I have finally decided to quit the show. I am shooting my final scene today and I will be shown exiting the show with a promise to come back. So there is a possibility that Calender will be brought back on the show. I don't know if they will find a replacement for me as I don't think I will be re-entering," said Barve.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwhh. .thats saad. I really liked his character, and loved the way he performed the role! He will be missed in the show..
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
He did a great job man!!! anyways gud luck!!