Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
glad you think so Sheherzade šŸ˜Š

the only character that i hope changes a bit in the future is swayam (from the weaklings team). Although its all nice and sweet his behaviour, i dont know its just not sitting with me well, its like he lets sharon walk all over him and humiliate him and he just stands for it, personally i wouldnt want a man like that in my life, he is sweet but i feel he needs to toughen up a llittle bit and stand up for himself.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a perfect analysis!šŸ˜‰
I bet either you are already in love or you'll be in love by the time you finish watching all the episodes with them...
Welcome to the forum!šŸ¤—
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

glad you think so Sheherzade šŸ˜Š

the only character that i hope changes a bit in the future is swayam (from the weaklings team). Although its all nice and sweet his behaviour, i dont know its just not sitting with me well, its like he lets sharon walk all over him and humiliate him and he just stands for it, personally i wouldnt want a man like that in my life, he is sweet but i feel he needs to toughen up a llittle bit and stand up for himself.

It seems like your wish is gonna be fulfilled... just check the 30th May - 1st June episodes... You'll be fida over Swayam... h'es emerging as a very strong character. šŸ˜Š

Btw call me Pree or Zade.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: radt

What a perfect analysis!šŸ˜‰

I bet either you are already in love or you'll be in love by the time you finish watching all the episodes with them...
Welcome to the forum!šŸ¤—

Thank you for the welcome šŸ¤—

i already love the show its a nice change from all the saas bahu drama/family drama on the tv these days ( ihave to admit i use to watch most of them 2 years ago)

The dancers are awesome its great that every episode nearly we see some performance of some sort.

@ Zade: ooohh really cant wait will get to them beginning of next week, thanks for the heads up.

btw feel free to call me julu, Julz or JšŸ˜†
Edited by MainEkHasina - 13 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfect analysis..šŸ‘šŸ¼