Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Bhavana Di!!πŸ˜ƒ Hope ur birthday is full of surprises and excitement!!😊

Edited by nimi697 - 13 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bhavana di is enjoying and so missing.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Bhavna di...may god shower all his blessings on you and wish u many more such birthdays...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!! This is sooo touching !!! I'm feeling seriously on top of the world right now ... This thread has been super special for me indeed !!! Love ya all ... thanks a ton for this !!! My day was kinda ok ... i was popping in between via cell but was unable to see the posts and all clearly ... now when i log in via lappy I see that all of you have kept a huge store of lovely wishes for me in store !!!

Loads of love to you all for the wishes. Thanks a ton Vis for opening this thread !! The introduction post itself was very sweet ... i'm really really thankful to the chief guest for coming πŸ˜‰ ...Deepika the siggy was seriously wow ... i loved it !!!!

Thanks DK for tiny treat !! that was very sweet !!!

Coming to the siggy gifts ... OMG ... they've made me seriously ☺️... Debasree ... that siggy you made was just awsome ... It made me feel special and for sometime I was lost in the world I'm not out of yet πŸ˜› ... Monika !!!!! Love you for that siggy ... it was seriously a cute surprise !!!

coming to all others ... thanks a ton everyone for flooding me with blessings and wishes !!! You made my day seriously special !!! I didn't know that I did occupy such a special place on IF ... you all made my day really special !!! love ya all πŸ˜ƒ

Will give the treat in sometime .. pakka πŸ˜ƒ
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good to hear you loved that siggy bhavana..πŸ˜ƒ...so how are you spending your birthday evening?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Yes I indeed loved it Deepika ... coming to spending my b'day ... well it was a day worth remembering with lots of work to finish πŸ˜† ... was quite busy with work !! Just went out for sometime for a movie ... had planned to watch Pirates today but ended up watching Kung Fu Panda 2 πŸ˜† ... but was still an enjoyable time due to the people I spent it with !!! So that was it ... Was dying to log on to IF and see all the wishes and reply !!! So for the last half an hour was busy liking IF and FB posts πŸ˜† ... might just go and give my bro a small ice cream treat .. that's it !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Ohkk ... here goes my treat though i see very few people online ... and dunno how my mood will be after the epi πŸ˜› ... this b'day has been very special ... to tell the fact ... I was rather wondering if people remember my b'day here ... but when i saw this thread tough it's 5th page ... i was sweetly surprised !! Was missing some people lots ... but you all made this b'day super special for me ... Thank you lots !!! now time for the treat πŸ˜›

Starters ...

Veg. Manchurian

Tomato Soup

Now for the main course

Veg. Fried Rice

Butter Naan

Rajma

Dal Makhani

Aloo Parantha

Chole Bhature

and now ... the highlight of my treat ... Veg. Biryani ... I wait for this as it's a must part of my b'day !!!

Dilli's very special ... Kadi chawal !!! I must say it's wow here !!

Chalo ice cream and soft drinks ke jagah enjoy

Lassi ..

Kulfi ...

and for making this day so very special ... all I can say to all of you ...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Bhavana, may you give many more treats
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot Bhavna...sach mein pet bhar gaya...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the treat bhavana...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once againπŸ˜ƒ