Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She soo looks beautiful in everything she wears😊
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
For you Girls πŸ˜›
Tips on FishTail Braid 😎

' Divide the hair you want to braid into two equal sections.
' Start a fishtail braid by holding the right section with your right hand. Then, using your left hand, pick up a one-eighth-inch chunk of hair from the outside of the left section and cross it over to the inside of the right section.
' Repeat on the other side: Hold the left section in your left hand. Use your right hand to pick up a one-eighth-inch chunk of hair from the outer right section and cross it over to the inside of the left section.
' Continue picking up small sections and crossing them over until you reach the ends of your hair.
' Secure with an elastic.

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL thanks zoo.. I duno about tulip but I already know the technique to do the braid.. It's not hard at all.. The problem for me is that I have really long and really thick hair.. So doing that style for me would take hours ontop of my hair being in layers so the whole braid would just have loose hairs coming out.. Therefore needing hairspray which we don't wanna use :(
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Then its gonna be impossible on my hair bcz they are not only thick, they are also in layers 😳
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbir.Fan

She soo looks beautiful in everything she wears😊

I agree with you Smile
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

God she looked absolutely gorgeous today.. i LOVED her outfit.. the embroidery on the sleeves.. I swear I need to know the designers name ❀️

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

LOL thanks zoo.. I duno about tulip but I already know the technique to do the braid.. It's not hard at all.. The problem for me is that I have really long and really thick hair.. So doing that style for me would take hours ontop of my hair being in layers so the whole braid would just have loose hairs coming out.. Therefore needing hairspray which we don't wanna use :(

yeah, same here. i know the method, but my hair slips out.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

God she looked absolutely gorgeous today.. i LOVED her outfit.. the embroidery on the sleeves.. I swear I need to know the designers name ❀️

I agree. I loved the outfit she was wearing today, and her make up was so nice too. She looks gorgeous today. πŸ˜³
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I agree. I loved the outfit she was wearing today, and her make up was so nice too. She looks gorgeous today. πŸ˜³

I especially remember her earrings.. worked beautifully with her outfit 😍 and her NON-fishtail braid πŸ˜›... hayeee πŸ˜ƒ