Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Absolutely Right Jahn..! Atleast now we all hev to get used to such stuff and drool over them...! They are quite comfortable with each other and That's a PLUS point na..? Usually, on-screen pairs don't get along initially but we're getting that from the scratch...!

We're Free To Drool over them anytime😳

Sanlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

^^^

I love the way Sanaya clutches Barun hanging on to his coat as if will not let him go .
😉

Yes...Picture Perfect 😍

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
That's what makes the photo Su!!
It is obvious that they intentionally put that in there - they could have cut it out in a zoom but they didn't.
It conveys "jodi" much more than if that hand was not around his waist. They are giving us Arshi full on.
Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

Absolutely Right Jahn..! Atleast now we all hev to get used to such stuff and drool over them...! They are quite comfortable with each other and That's a PLUS point na..? Usually, on-screen pairs don't get along initially but we're getting that from the scratch...!

We're Free To Drool over them anytime😳

Absolutely, Shafaq! As fans, we have to accept and enjoy every co-actor our dear celebrity works with. That is why we are called fans because we accept them with anything and everything. Like it or not, we all will be seeing him working with Sanaya for a long time (hopefully) and might as well get used to it and move on. No point in saying Sanaya looks good with Mohit only or Barun should be with Ankita. They are actors and for one to be able to grow as one, they need to work with other actors and broaden their experience.
Sanlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

That's what makes the photo Su!!
It is obvious that they intentionally put that in there - they could have cut it out in a zoom but they didn't.
It conveys "jodi" much more than if that hand was not around his waist. They are giving us Arshi full on.

ArShi...! 😍😍😍

My newest Obsession 😊

Sanlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Absolutely, Shafaq! As fans, we have to accept and enjoy every co-actor our dear celebrity works with. That is why we are called fans because we accept them with anything and everything. Like it or not, we all will be seeing him working with Sanaya for a long time (hopefully) and might as well get used to it and move on. No point in saying Sanaya looks good with Mohit only or Barun should be with Ankita. They are actors and for one to be able to grow as one, they need to work with other actors and broaden their experience.

True fans are such fans!

And I'm proud to be one of this category. I'm loving Sanaya with Barun in IPKKND off-sets and on-sets, whatsoever!!! Barun is married and Sanaya is commited with Mohit, That's True...! But, we are not banned to drool over them as our favourite on-screen couple. If we love them, We Love them!!! And will drool over them anytime 😊

Edited by SG-Obssession - 13 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
Su - I can not look at that pom pom in her braid with a straight face. Deadly weapon. 🤪
Sanlicious thumbnail

Bye Jahnvi, Sara, Sunaina and Momma (sorry don't know ur name)

Gotta Go..! Loved talking to you all..! 🤗

See You soon!

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Shafaq! Hopefully I'll get to talk to you sometime soon again😊
294531 thumbnail

Barun's Entry in the show