Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Wow... only 3 more days! I am so happy I have the most-awaited day off from work so I can enjoy the episode early in the morning!

oh my!!! so the preparations are on full swing to welcome Arnav Raizada into our livesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ash91

oh my!!! so the preparations are on full swing to welcome Arnav Raizada into our livesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

In his previous avatar , he kept us in splits all the time .
In the current avatar he will leave us all dreamy-eyed.
His invasion in our lives is complete . 😊
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If this man looks cool' all credit goes to him! It is 38 degrees celsius and he is wearing a black jacket in the blazing sun. We had waited for over four hours to get the right look for him. The tie that had been selected for him to wear in this scene appeared to "burn out" on camera on the blazing sun. The Star network has just gone HD and we were shooting with a new type of camera and hence, the unforeseen result. Blackberries swung into action as we tried on all the ties that we had in our costume box, clicked pictures and mailed them to the channel in Bombay. After every mail was sent, we waited with baited breath for their reply. As the Blackberries beeped signaling a reply, everybody would open the mail with expectant faces only to get a single word reply ' NO! We raided the wardrobe of the location owner, sent people to buy different ties from various shops around the place we were shooting but all in vain.

Finally, someone (I don't remember who), discovered a scarf(cravat) lying buried in the costume trunk and we decided to give that a shot. By this time Barun's neck was almost beginning to bruise from having tried so many ties! A picture of Barun with the cravat was taken and sent to the channel. No reply. All the people marked on the mail started looking at their Blackberries and shaking them. What was taking so long? Why weren't the people at Star replying? As the minutes passed by, the usually noisy unit became silent but a strange hope emerged ' if it was taking this long, surely they were deliberating and discussing, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing after all!!! Sure enough. As all the Blackberries went off in sync, everyone's faces lit up with joy ' GO AHEAD, was the reply. Everybody swung into action ' the cravat was adjusted, the black jacket was put on, makeup was touched up and the camera started rolling. Everybody had managed to keep their cool ' the crew and the actor!

A new camera. A tie. A four hour wait. Just another day on the shoot.

@Bold, Really a very big WOW. So IPK is going to be telecasted in HD. Dahnya hai jo log , uske pass HD compatible TV hai. Indeed the prod house and the actors go a long way and take a lot of trouble in each and every smallest datail, to give us viewers the best frames of each scenes.
Kudos to the actors(who are the most patient and have a lot to go through, like our fav Barun.), the prod house and the channel, for this kind of committment.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Barun, poor man you are getting baked in the sun and look like oven fresh delectable sweet pie (can it be said of him)

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To Su: Thanks a lot for starting to post the countdown pics on first page. It was a different thing to see them one by one daily and totally different now seeing them altogether. Makes us all do nothing but just love and adore Barun more and more for the ease and confidence he portrays in each picture.
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey cupcakes.. just letting you know I'll be adding this AT to the Arnav&Khushi AT as a link.

<3 Sabi. :)
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

If this man looks cool' all credit goes to him! It is 38 degrees celsius and he is wearing a black jacket in the blazing sun. We had waited for over four hours to get the right look for him. The tie that had been selected for him to wear in this scene appeared to "burn out" on camera on the blazing sun. The Star network has just gone HD and we were shooting with a new type of camera and hence, the unforeseen result. Blackberries swung into action as we tried on all the ties that we had in our costume box, clicked pictures and mailed them to the channel in Bombay. After every mail was sent, we waited with baited breath for their reply. As the Blackberries beeped signaling a reply, everybody would open the mail with expectant faces only to get a single word reply ' NO! We raided the wardrobe of the location owner, sent people to buy different ties from various shops around the place we were shooting but all in vain.

Finally, someone (I don't remember who), discovered a scarf(cravat) lying buried in the costume trunk and we decided to give that a shot. By this time Barun's neck was almost beginning to bruise from having tried so many ties! A picture of Barun with the cravat was taken and sent to the channel. No reply. All the people marked on the mail started looking at their Blackberries and shaking them. What was taking so long? Why weren't the people at Star replying? As the minutes passed by, the usually noisy unit became silent but a strange hope emerged ' if it was taking this long, surely they were deliberating and discussing, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing after all!!! Sure enough. As all the Blackberries went off in sync, everyone's faces lit up with joy ' GO AHEAD, was the reply. Everybody swung into action ' the cravat was adjusted, the black jacket was put on, makeup was touched up and the camera started rolling. Everybody had managed to keep their cool ' the crew and the actor!

A new camera. A tie. A four hour wait. Just another day on the shoot.

@Bold, Really a very big WOW. So IPK is going to be telecasted in HD. Dahnya hai jo log , uske pass HD compatible TV hai. Indeed the prod house and the actors go a long way and take a lot of trouble in each and every smallest datail, to give us viewers the best frames of each scenes.
Kudos to the actors(who are the most patient and have a lot to go through, like our fav Barun.), the prod house and the channel, for this kind of committment.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
Barun, poor man you are getting baked in the sun and
look like oven fresh delectable sweet pie (can it be said of him)

I was going to say how about chocolatey butterscotch icecream melting in sun and has to be licked up. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i noticed that this pic isnt posted here...so doing the honorsπŸ˜‰ to boost the droolingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

seriously!!! how delectable is he looking over here!!!😍😍 the monsoons have just hit India but no doubt,this guy will keep the temperatures soaring...

tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please add me to the list of fans because i always liked him after seeing him in Dil Mil Gaye.He was very cute there as Raj.I am waiting for his new show and I am very excited about this new role.His look is very nice especially in the rain.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Miranda - welcome to the crazy fandom of Barun Sobti
πŸ€—
Become the memebr of his fanclub. he link is at the top of the first page of this forum ( if you are not already)
you must watch Baat humari Pukki hai to appreciate the versatiity of Barun sobti .
The fact that he is doing completely a different character in IPK ... indicates that the makers also understood the potential of his acting skill .
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi sabziii's
jhan , really did a great work with this AT thread !!!!
we will have a great time talking about barun here with some QUALITY POSTS!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›