Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

absolutely!😃 cuz if i was to be at work today, it would've been a day full of carelessness and mistakes as my mind would be on the show☺️
so it all works for me😉

haha... good one... god bless our bosses i must say 🤣
had my boss at least lukd like barun, i wouldn't mind goin dere everyday... ahhh
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I am off to work tomorrow and will retun home with bated breath

By that time Nipun will sure upload the vids and there will be lots of discussion .
I dont think in recent times so much excitement accompanied start of a new show .

ur damn rite su...
i ws never dis xcited for a show before... i really hope it does well!!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh that's a thought that I will go to bed thinking about...what if my boss looked like Barun. I would be employee of the month every freaking month...

good night everyone!
Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
byeee jahnvi!!! see ya later...
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Oh that's a thought that I will go to bed thinking about...what if my boss looked like Barun. I would be employee of the month every freaking month...

good night everyone!

sweet barun dreams!!!!!!!
nity nite dear...
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Barun gets all the exposure he deserves. 3 cheers to Star Plus.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ exactly!!! really happy for him...this guy deserved all the recognition and appreciation since day 1...

well..this AT seems to have been catching on fast...gr8 going!!! i wont be surprised if a new one opens by this weekend...7 hours to go!!! and the craze and excitement about the show is just at its peak everywhere...i actually overslept today dreaming about Barun🤪 🤪so that speaks about my condition😆😆 hope to catch the show at 8 on tv...keeping fingers crossed that the weather has mercy on me...coz with the monsoons hitting India, thunderstorms are widely expected
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^^^
Ash it was your birthday and you overslept, dreaming and forgot to make an early rise on this dawn of auspiscious day.😲😡
But look at this another way; its worth it all the same as you had the best double treat to celebrate the advent of a new year in your life and the onscreen arrival of this bindass man in your life.😉😛😃
ash91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

^^^^
Ash it was your birthday and you overslept, dreaming and forgot to make an early rise on this dawn of auspiscious day.😲😡
But look at this another way; its worth it all the same as you had the best double treat to celebrate the advent of a new year in your life and the onscreen arrival of this bindass man in your life.😉😛😃

lol..maris,my birthday is on 9th😛 but my profile is showing me a yr older today itself..dont know why..but i dont mind celebrating my birthday 2day itself...such a gr8 day it is!!!😃
ash91 thumbnail

dont know if its posted here earlier...if you are done with back view, time to relish the front view😛😆