Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Shru=)

I think Sharon-Swayam are cute aswell and they need to give other characters importance too otherwise it will be boring just to see the same couple repeatedly. Sharon thinks in her conscious mind that she just hate him and has no feelings for him but subconsciously she has started to like him, it will take time for her to admit itπŸ˜†

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...I missed kriyansh 2day but sharon & swayum were awesome...really enjoyed myself...but back 2 square 1 from monday again divide and rule btwn dazzlers & weaklings...pata nahi kya hoga...& sharon's misconception has to be cleared very soon tht re dsnt like her...she's just a frend of his he is in luv with kria or it cn create a prob
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry sorry sorry... i got late for my pravachan!!! πŸ˜†

Pehli Baar: Loved the choreography! For the first time i'm liking such a size-zero looking guy (Swayam) with his shirt open. The dialogues didn't break the sync of the song at all. Sharon's gonna hit Swayam with a danda if she comes to know he was dancing with a broom and a pole thinking of her! πŸ˜† Overly beautifully expressed, especially when Sharon metaphorically pushes Swayam's image out of her mind.

Sharon-Swayam: When she came to college all alone, it was first time experience for her, trying to hide herself cos forever sh'es been Sharon the diva who could be spotted from a mile away. You could see Sharon and Sharanjeet fighting inside the same body as soon as she saw Swayam. (BTW did you realize we keep on talking about Sharon like she has some MPD? πŸ˜›). It could be seen in her eyes. And Swayam... this guy's amazing. He could see through Sharon like a glass window! And still he didn't say anything. Those dialogues were greatly scripted. The fuming Sharon who had come from her home so angry and frustrated just vanished when she heard Swayam saw "Main tumhara hi intezaar kar raha tha." (BTW this scene had me thinking a lot of things... Pehli baat vo gadha, use Sharon ne bulaya tha to Sharon ki hi wait kar raha hoga na, that's so obvious! Second, this dialogue seemed like one from old Hindi movies, the one which the villain says when the hero finally comes to the lair to rescue the heroine. And lastly when Sharon asks how did he know, i so wished he said, kyunki tumse pehle ye soap bubbles aa jaate hai! πŸ˜†)
Back to the episode... i just wanted to run there and firstly whack them on their heads and then hug them. If in the next episode, Sharon does tell Rey, she's gonna be disappointed by his reaction, cos he'll fully support Swayam.

Precap: The gangs are back, but with more bitterness, hiding their true feelings.
Sharon-Swayan: Sharon will scream and shout at him so that her cover doesn't slip.
Simi-Rini-Nilesh-Amar: They're gonna skin Amar alive for romancing Rini! And he'll be running, "Mumma bachao! BHALAT VISAKHA!"
ViHa: Vicky too is gonnna me more rude, just so that no one notices him staring at Neha when others fight, and besides he's the spokesperson of the dazzlers, he's the one who majorly upholds the rules, how can he not deny he's falling for a weakling?
Kriyaansh: Both are truly frustrated at the situation. And among all this their friends turn the St. Loius ground into Kurukshetra.
ViRat: They were enjoying blissfully ignorant, but still they are livewires, no change in their attitude atleast i guess!
And RDX: He's gonna be very sorry over his idea of the party after the college becomes a battleground... but well we aren't sorry about the party, are we? πŸ˜›

The episode had just two things: PBM and Swayam-Sharon scene... and still i wrote so much! Kya baat, Kya Baat, Kya baat! πŸ˜‰

Luv ya,
Pree!
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shruti 😳
It was an amazing episode. I love it so much. It was so deep and intense. Pehli baar sequence was amazing. The way they expressed their emotions were awesome. Kriya is blaming herself for trusting him. But I think Rey will try to sort this problem out. Goshh I loved it. The pain, confusion and frustration was shown well. But I will have to accept that Sharon was amazing.Her moves were like a mirror of her emotions. Swayam, feels great to see this guy happy πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But I had never enjoyed a dance this much. Simply Stunning. Rey's moves were a bang on. I loved it so much. Kriya's eyes said everything. Just adore her so much!

I missed Kriyaansh so much. I was dying to see their meeting after that misunderstanding but ahhh well all characters must be given importance and I simply adore Swayam-Sharon 😳Sharon OMGG when will she realise that she has feelings for Swayam and not for Rey. And when it comes to Sharon I feel like there is more to the story. If we start with her feelings for Rey, it is because he was the one who was there for her always and she took it as love. There is more to her and we saw the real Sharon. The way she even made her voice bold means a lot. Swayam, this guy is with a heart of gold. How can someone be so nice? Oh goshh, the way he didn't deny even a single word of her shows how much he loves her. The best part is how Sharon loses herself on seeing Swayam. And I am dying to know more about this couple.

I can't wait for Monday. This show is just getting hotter. But all I can say is even if they pretend, the party has created a big difference. Feelings will develop in everyone's heart!
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pree : loved ur pravachan... πŸ˜†
"Sharon's gonna hit Swayam with a danda if she comes to know he was dancing with a broom and a pole thinking of her! πŸ˜†"
she will feel jealous man ...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Sorry sorry sorry... i got late for my pravachan!!! πŸ˜†

It's better late than neverπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pehli Baar: Loved the choreography! For the first time i'm liking such a size-zero looking guy (Swayam) with his shirt open. The dialogues didn't break the sync of the song at all. Sharon's gonna hit Swayam with a danda if she comes to know he was dancing with a broom and a pole thinking of her! πŸ˜† Overly beautifully expressed, especially when Sharon metaphorically pushes Swayam's image out of her mind.

It was done beautifully. The dialogues didn't look forced it went with the flow of song. Kria thinking how could she give value to Rey who can't value others, Rey wondering how they were trying to understand each other and things got messed up, Sharon wondering how could she get close to Swayum should she tell Rey what will he think about her and Swayum dancing with pole, broom thinking about Sharon.

Sharon-Swayam: When she came to college all alone, it was first time experience for her, trying to hide herself cos forever sh'es been Sharon the diva who could be spotted from a mile away. You could see Sharon and Sharanjeet fighting inside the same body as soon as she saw Swayam. (BTW did you realize we keep on talking about Sharon like she has some MPD? πŸ˜›). It could be seen in her eyes. And Swayam... this guy's amazing. He could see through Sharon like a glass window! And still he didn't say anything. Those dialogues were greatly scripted. The fuming Sharon who had come from her home so angry and frustrated just vanished when she heard Swayam saw "Main tumhara hi intezaar kar raha tha." (BTW this scene had me thinking a lot of things... Pehli baat vo gadha, use Sharon ne bulaya tha to Sharon ki hi wait kar raha hoga na, that's so obvious! Second, this dialogue seemed like one from old Hindi movies, the one which the villain says when the hero finally comes to the lair to rescue the heroine. And lastly when Sharon asks how did he know, i so wished he said, kyunki tumse pehle ye soap bubbles aa jaate hai! πŸ˜†)

I loved that scene how she enters the premises finds everything empty noone to welcome her. Escaping from watchman and sweeper's eyes she lands in locker room to find Swayum. And like shown in movies boy/girl can feel each other presence without seeing each other. The dialogues were well scripted. You could see how she was pretending I don't know I don't remember I was tipsy so on. Swayum could read her eyes but he didn't say anything apart from your wish is my command (You know when I heard that dialogue intezaar kar raha tha that's the first thing that I got reminded off how villain use to tell hero I was waiting for you. Good I was not the only one who thought so)

Back to the episode... i just wanted to run there and firstly whack them on their heads and then hug them. If in the next episode, Sharon does tell Rey, she's gonna be disappointed by his reaction, cos he'll fully support Swayam.

I doubt she will tell Rey anything because she was scared thinking what will Rey think if he will understand.

Precap: The gangs are back, but with more bitterness, hiding their true feelings.

Yes they are back to kill each other

Sharon-Swayan: Sharon will scream and shout at him so that her cover doesn't slip.

Yes. She is back to her be rude mode with Swayum mode

Simi-Rini-Nilesh-Amar: They're gonna skin Amar alive for romancing Rini! And he'll be running, "Mumma bachao! BHALAT VISAKHA!"

This will be fun to seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ViHa: Vicky too is gonnna me more rude, just so that no one notices him staring at Neha when others fight, and besides he's the spokesperson of the dazzlers, he's the one who majorly upholds the rules, how can he not deny he's falling for a weakling?

I want to see who answers him when he says subah subah kiski shakal dekh li. Maybe Neha will do the honors and say main bhi wahi soch rahi hoon kiski shakal dekhni padi humey woh bhi early morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kriyaansh: Both are truly frustrated at the situation. And among all this their friends turn the St. Loius ground into Kurukshetra.

They are. You could see it on their face. Everytime the two groups get into fight these two try to calm down things but to no avail.

ViRat: They were enjoying blissfully ignorant, but still they are livewires, no change in their attitude atleast i guess!

I doubt they will have any effect but then you never know.

And RDX: He's gonna be very sorry over his idea of the party after the college becomes a battleground... but well we aren't sorry about the party, are we? πŸ˜›

He is gonna be welcomed with a cake on his face when he enters canteen. I want RDX to punish both the team by pairing them up with each other as part of a group exercise so they understand each other or probably he will ask them to perform together as one group. You never know what is in his head but whatever it is it will bring some twist in the story.

The episode had just two things: PBM and Swayam-Sharon scene... and still i wrote so much! Kya baat, Kya Baat, Kya baat! πŸ˜‰

Eventhough episode had those two things it actually made you sit back and be glued to your TV screen for that 30 minutes.

Luv ya,
Pree!

Word Count: 0

shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Thanks Shruti 😳

It was an amazing episode. I love it so much. It was so deep and intense. Pehli baar sequence was amazing. The way they expressed their emotions were awesome. Kriya is blaming herself for trusting him. But I think Rey will try to sort this problem out. Goshh I loved it. The pain, confusion and frustration was shown well. But I will have to accept that Sharon was amazing.Her moves were like a mirror of her emotions. Swayam, feels great to see this guy happy πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But I had never enjoyed a dance this much. Simply Stunning. Rey's moves were a bang on. I loved it so much. Kriya's eyes said everything. Just adore her so much!

From the start to the end the episode made you glued into tv screens. The emotional turmoil going on in Rey, Kria and Sharon's mind and heart while Swayum was lost into those moments.

I missed Kriyaansh so much. I was dying to see their meeting after that misunderstanding but ahhh well all characters must be given importance and I simply adore Swayam-Sharon 😳Sharon OMGG when will she realise that she has feelings for Swayam and not for Rey. And when it comes to Sharon I feel like there is more to the story. If we start with her feelings for Rey, it is because he was the one who was there for her always and she took it as love. There is more to her and we saw the real Sharon. The way she even made her voice bold means a lot. Swayam, this guy is with a heart of gold. How can someone be so nice? Oh goshh, the way he didn't deny even a single word of her shows how much he loves her. The best part is how Sharon loses herself on seeing Swayam. And I am dying to know more about this couple.

I won't say she has feelings for him yet. Sharon is the popular girl of her college rich famous and brilliant dancer. The condition she was in had it been someone else instead of Swayum might have taken advantage of it but Swayum didn't. His gesture touched her heart and she admitted she appreciates he didn't do anything wrong with her in that condition.

I can't wait for Monday. This show is just getting hotter. But all I can say is even if they pretend, the party has created a big difference. Feelings will develop in everyone's heart!

The party did bring some twist in their lives now how they deal with it needs to be seen.

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Ah, ya... thinking that you replied after so many days!!! πŸ˜†

But I did naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The PBM part was just beautiful... with the settings, choreography, ambiance created... everything. And how the places they were at kinda defined their personality. Kria: Her room, cos for her home is where heart is and her heart is where her dance is. Rey: BB court, cos that's one place he knows is his. Sharon: Rehearsal hall, cos dance defines her, she nobody without dance. Swayam: Well that fountain was of his overflowing love i guess! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Remember when Sharon had shouted at Rey and she was searching for him and Vicky gos like BB court. Even when Rey was thinking to help Kria to make team he was in BB court trying hard to practice but Kria's thought was not leaving his mind.

Haha... we both have quite a lot a matching thoughts when it comes to D3!!! The dialogues and the acting... commendable!!! Swayam is giving her time... to let her distinguish her feelings and responsibilities and herself from the mess he could sense her going through... and a gentleman's promise is never broken!

Yes we do. You can't force anyone to accept things and that's what Swayum did. He didn't went on like how can you say this didn't you feel something and so on. He gave Sharon her own space and time which she needed.

True, she doesn't want Rey having a bad image of her in his mind, but on th other hand they are best friends and best friends share and bare all.

Yes they are best friends but she is also a girl and as a girl telling your guy who is tour best friend that you got close to a guy last night when you were drunk it's difficult plus here Sharon has started to develop a liking for Rey so the thought what will he think about me will he understand would ring in her head. There are some things you don't share with anyone with a fear that you might lose that person after this revelation or think the person will misunderstand you.

Yup, but this time with personal agendas on hand too... so this time doubly lethal.

I want to see their facial expressions when they come face to face next day.

This time her rude mode is a cover up not her annoyance... i think we'll see her stealing glances at him and looking all teary when she thinks of him. Especially when he holds her in the cafeteria during the food fight.

That is possible. Probably when they come face to face along with their team the two might exchange a look and then Sharon will go in her rude mode to cover up.

Ya... bechara he's all alone in this pachda! πŸ˜†

Bharat and Vishaka r dere na. They are always ready to beat up dazzlers physically as well as mentallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup... i hope it is Neha. after her retort in the party about what do the dazzlers have that they don't, i'm really looking forward to the feisty (D for Diva) Neha!

I hope she replies to Vicky's anokha remar in her anokha style. Don't you know kiska face did you see shayad tumhara in mirrorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya... and these fights are gonna be more frustrating for them... like when Rey shouts, he's loosing his calm.

Which he usually doesn't. Like last time when the two team were arguing before party Rey handled the situation calmly.

I doubt they will have any effect but then you never know.

Yup... maybe some mushy mushy thoughts that'll make them go..."Ewww... gross! What am i thinking!?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Possible. Imagine what will these two do if they are asked to perform a duet on a romantic numberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya... in the food fight promo, Vicky does say in the end, No more dazzlers or Weaklings only Louisians! I'm looking forward to that... maybe that'd be a trust exercise of sorts from RDX.

Yes it can be so that they can learn to work as a team. During Mon precap and food fight they were in same outfit while when Vicky says about no groups they were in different one.

It did, when those 30 minutes ended you never knew!

True.

Luv ya,
Pree!

CoffeeAddict thumbnail