I NeVeR KnEw WhY...(KaSh Os)

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Silent Readers kindly hit the like buttoon...

Happy reading...

I never knew why those emerald green eyes never loose a chance to mesmerize me evrytime. I set my eyes on them.Today was no exception. I never knew why I have never seen anyone possess such unique eyes. Today was no exception .The perfect shade of emerald with a fuzzy tint of coral green, the almond shape and those jet black lashes- what more a majestic combination does one want! I never knew why I envy those lashes for the way they caress her eyes. Today was no exception. I never knew why I wish, if only I could, just for once, satiate my hunger to caress those green pearls'to protect them'to shield them' Today was no exception.

I never knew why a strange passion erupts inside me whenever those loose strand of her ebony black hair tenderly kisses her face, blocking her view. Today was no exception. I never knew why I wish, if I could, only for once, be so near her skin, just like those tendrils, lucky enough to savor the taste of cocoa butter on her milky white skin'skin so soft and feathery akin a cotton candy-supple, fluffy, delicate'vulnerable to touch. Today was no exception. I never knew why I go weak on my knees everytime I see her raising up her forefinger to tuck those hair behind her ear, a gesture coupled with nothing but absolute grace and elegance. Today was no exception.

I never knew why My lips twitch to a smile everytime I see that sharp little nose flare in anger, whenever my  tantrum queen Shilpa Anand is crabbed at me for coming late. Today was no exception. I never knew why I win immense pleasure in annoying her by my deliberate unpunctuality, just to catch a glimpse of the red nose huffing and puffing in vexation, the green eyes almost popping out with rage as my beautiful tigress paces up and down the aisle to eat me up. Today was no exception.

I never knew why I am smitten by the way her lips curve to a grin everytime she spots me. Today was no exception. I never knew why those luscious, rose like petals invite the ravenous beast in me as they arch to smile. Today was no exception. I never knew why She always manages to paint those voluptuous lips with the same ravishing hue of cherry, making them more tantalizing. Today was no exception.

I never knew why she comes running to my arms everytime she catches me approaching her with an idiotic grin plastered on my face, begging her apology. Today was no exception .I never knew why I sigh in ecstasy as I wrap my arms  around her tiny frame as we bury our faces in each other's neck'inhaling each other's scent'absorbing each other's presence' Today was no exception.

I never knew why a gush of blood flushes on across her warm, rosy cheeks as we disentangle ourselves from each other. Today was no exception. I never knew why, she looks up through her downcast lashes, blushing, sheepish at her impulse. Today was no exception. I never knew why She then puts up the fake mask of annoyance and starts her rantles, in a futile attempt to hide her true feelings. Today was no exception.

As I hushed her by placing my thumb on her lips, gently caressing them, in no time I replaced them with my manly lips, while caressing her face with my fingers, tasting her skin, feeling her hair, fulfilling my dream. As I felt her responding with equal fervor, I opened my eyes and bored into hers. Blushing she hugged me tight and buried her face in my shirt.

I guess I knew why'
Today was an exception'

Thank  You all for spending sometime in Kash land...

Heartiest Congratulations To All My Pirates...Yipppies...We Have Done It...Cz Its All Asli True Love...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet os dear
loved it
Maisha007 thumbnail
so sweeett n cuteee os!!!!!!!...awesomee... <33333!!!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was wonderful! beautifully written!! πŸ˜ƒ
neha-rockss thumbnail

here comes my comment πŸ₯³

ahaan...mirchi...i kno yu always wait 2 see my comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nd i on purpose 2 annoy yu dont comment fastπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
but luvd yur phrases here...
nd dere r not far 4m reality😳😳😳😳
shona is dat specialπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
neways wish yu wud hav joined us in d celecbration
nd thanx a ton 4 yur OS ... i kno its me who ask yu to write evrytimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
missing yu mirchi...come back soonπŸ₯±
nd donnot give me dhamkis nemore see i hav commented nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
a very different kind of an os
must say nice
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Dis one hazz to be mah fav amongst all ur workzz :D Beautifully thought and written :D
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifull
awesome
thnx for the pm
-wild- thumbnail
hey sweety awsomeee OS i must say
u write so beautifulyy and its every word and expression
loved ur sweetheart
and glad u made it sooo wonderfully.
beautiful OS ...excelllent thinking
and everything was perfect like u (Wink)

do write more and pm me
love uu
salina
-wild- thumbnail
hey sweety awsomeee OS i must say
u write so beautifulyy and its every word and expression
loved ur sweetheart
and glad u made it sooo wonderfully.
beautiful OS ...excelllent thinking
and everything was perfect like u (Wink)

do write more and pm me
love uu
salina