April2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mona lives in horrible joint family with three mother in laws, Phui, Ambaji and Baa and they all gang up on her all the time. The three grown up women have no morals, they think ganging up on young girl is okay..husband is mamma's boy, who thinks his family has right to abuse his wife and never ever stands up for her or tells the women to shutup, ...totally sick story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexybibi thumbnail
This storyline makes no sense anymore. The in-laws are nasty plus we see Hetal's true colours coming out.
coolwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

Mona lives in horrible joint family with three mother in laws, Phui, Ambaji and Baa and they all gang up on her all the time. The three grown up women have no morals, they think ganging up on young girl is okay..husband is mamma's boy, who thinks his family has right to abuse his wife and never ever stands up for her or tells the women to shutup, ...totally sick story line.

exactly my sentiments

D.
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thts right I agree make good story
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say that the CVs failed miserably in developing the plot.. coz with the main story that is when ppl get married in other culture and religion wat will happen..
is this wat u want to show us cvs??that only troubles will come up..
if aanchal was in mona's place wont ambaji support her atleast once in a lifetime? i dont know how the whole family is a group of chameleons?? only anukalps grand father and dad are good ppl but they dont have anything to say when mona is in trouble or the ladies dont let them say anything 😆😆 and anukalp is similar to them.. but y is hetal not similar to ambaji??? y is she not giving respect to her in laws???? what if mona has asked phui to just get lost and not to interfere in their family matters the gandhi's would have kicked her out the next moment..
i really want karan to kick hetal out and teach her a lesson.. damn wat does she think of herself??😡 atleast she doesnt have the basic common sense that sweety cannot go to her in laws place coz there is a problem.. and usually in indian families they bring pregnant daughters home and keep with them till delivery and its a ritual.. then y is hetal objecting.. i mean who the hell she is to??