Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Well , in D3 : every booy is soo cuute and unique in his style right ?πŸ˜†

Soo as many girls are in this forum
on who are yoou drooling over the moost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Who are yoou lattu on ? Who's yoour Dream Booy ?

Mine are myy sweetheart gentleman Reey 😍 and the cuutie Vickyy ❀️
mixte with the sweetness of swayum + the pagalpanti of Bharat πŸ˜† + the Kindness of amar
+ the Raap style of Nilesh 🀣
whaat w perfect conbo Naah ? πŸ˜†

i juust can drool over all at the same tiimeπŸ˜† no but seriously , il ove mostly Rey & VickyπŸ˜‰

Sorry , i know this quuestion is very diifficult buut its juust to know πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
you can saay all booys too πŸ˜†

What about your guuys ?
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very difficult question and soo the answer is also... very difficult 🀣 yh thats tru i do like ray but there's something special about swayum and his sweetness and cuteness and his innocence 😍

like when he said what he was thinking about sharon and then goes "oops maine yeh sabke samne bol diya" ❀️or something like that...
i couldnt help laughing at thatπŸ˜† so much but very hard question after much thinking i have come to the decision thatπŸ€“... my answer is a mixture of all πŸ˜›
sorry cant help it but i was a very difficult question... how is anybody supposed to answer that? πŸ€’πŸ˜‰
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am only drooling over Rey.

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very difficult 2 say this thts whose gonna b perfect but yes the feelings which swayum and rey has for their respective girls is priceless and they dnt just love them they even value and respect them and wnt do any such stuff which might hurt the girls and bring tears...But specifically for 2day[31st may]it is out and out Swayum
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
REY!
I just love the way the chemistry takes itself to another level when he is with Kriya. The eye locks, body language.. Everything is Perfect!
Like Shakti said in one of her interviews that because they are dancers, their body expresses itself more than their actions and words itself..
I guess its a blessing that the actors are Dancers in real life. Their body language is amazing!
I love Rey and Kriya!!
I like everyone else as well.. but the passion I feel when watching Rey and Kriya 's scenes are somthing else!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

very difficult 2 say this thts whose gonna b perfect but yes the feelings which swayum and rey has for their respective girls is priceless and they dnt just love them they even value and respect them and wnt do any such stuff which might hurt the girls and bring tears...But specifically for 2day[31st may]it is out and out Swayum

tru say...i luvd swayum in todays epi...

but fr ALL d episodes... im droolin over REEYYY😳😍
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

REY!

I just love the way the chemistry takes itself to another level when he is with Kriya. The eye locks, body language.. Everything is Perfect!
Like Shakti said in one of her interviews that because they are dancers, their body expresses itself more than their actions and words itself..
I guess its a blessing that the actors are Dancers in real life. Their body language is amazing!
I love Rey and Kriya!!
I like everyone else as well.. but the passion I feel when watching Rey and Kriya 's scenes are somthing else!

sme here i watch dis show only for Rey and Kriya dey r out of dis world and i lyk others as else but i jus love kriyansh

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lol! Just yesterday after fighting for Vicky/Archie with Yummo and Refi... i finally got him... and here also it seems i'm the only one drooling over him...

Yes!

i don't have competition!!

so does that mean Vicky is officially mine?!

Yes!!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ oh maaannn... lucky u..πŸ€”
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tabzy

^^ oh maaannn... lucky u..πŸ€”

Yes! So now i officially declare Vicky as mine! 😳

And now you guys will have to defend me if i get a competition!! πŸ˜›