Drinking and its after effects =]]

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey this is my take on todays show

Finally everybody wakes up from there Dreamland😍. When all were drunk all forgot there egos 🤪and all issues all were D3 gamg and gave us unforgetful show👍🏼 but after there wake up all gave but obvious reactions.🥺

1. Rey- his dialogues were superb. And the way he admires kriya while sleeping was mindblowing.

2. Kriya- every girl at her place wud have behaved like this. In life a person is bound to have misunderstandings but when misunderstandings are cleared then the bond grows up stronger

3. Sharon and Swayam- Awww they were so cute last night. But today when both gets up and just look at each other the but obvious awkwardness both side was there. And egoistic girl ego was broken when she gets flashback of the last night. I just wish she came off to agression and self-destruction mode soon.(I am saying this after Promo and precap)

4. Neha- Her reaction was the best reaction. hayye RDX kya sochega, Hayee Vicky ab mujhse baat karena. Girl o girl Vicky is going mad 4 u. And abt RDX lets see there is Love triangle or not.

5. Vicky- Aww my kabaab mein nautanki wakes up and remembers his towel dance and cutu cutu scenes. Then bangs the door and asks that ques which every boy asks after *ahem ahem*. And as usual he is meant to create misunderstanding. Or ho gya kaam complete.

Rate-⭐️⭐️⭐️😊(3.5 out of 5)
Show-stopper- Rey
Dialogue of the day- jab tum soti ho to aisa lagat hai jaise bolti nahi aur(smirks) baat cutter
Funny scene- neha on tanki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice pov...but is it shyrin or shyron?
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

nice pov...but is it shyrin or shyron?

It is shayron i guess
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really nice post but seriously I really felt bad for swayum bechara ws looking so cute and sharon ko sabb yaad tha but woh baat yaad nahin tha which she shud have remembered abt swayum's perspective of his love for sharon...tht he wants their kiss to b special & nt amistake and then she runs away ...yes kria's expected kyunki agar Vicky cums and says ki bata detail mein bata ki kya huya hain then any girl wud have reacted like kria so her and rey's expression mindblowing Bechari neha...but its ok tht she is worried about RDX...but vicky y does she care whether he'll talk 2 her or not??tht was not wat I ws expecting others like simi rini nilesh amar vishakha and bharat were cute
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

It is shayron i guess

its Sharon or u can call her Sharonjeet😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

Really nice post but seriously I really felt bad for swayum bechara ws looking so cute and sharon ko sabb yaad tha but woh baat yaad nahin tha which she shud have remembered abt swayum's perspective of his love for sharon...tht he wants their kiss to b special & nt amistake and then she runs away ...yes kria's expected kyunki agar Vicky cums and says ki bata detail mein bata ki kya huya hain then any girl wud have reacted like kria so her and rey's expression mindblowing Bechari neha...but its ok tht she is worried about RDX...but vicky y does she care whether he'll talk 2 her or not??tht was not wat I ws expecting others like simi rini nilesh amar vishakha and bharat were cute

Swayam is sweet heart and he is lil bechaara im the show but i like the way he is taming his princess slowly slowly...
I knw imagine whn the grl fells in this awkward situation that what will people think about her then how will she react. And today there expressions were awesome.
Hmmm that was lil out of scene I mean okay we understand that u like RDX but vicky may be now CVs want to show there love story quicky
thanx alot 4 ur wonderful reply :)