Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
That gesture by Swayum showed what a gem he is. As both were not in senses had they kissed it would have been term as mistake but Swayum didn't wanted Sharon to remembering this moment with regret. Those words of Swayum touched Sharon's heart. We saw a totally different Sharon or I should say we saw real Sharanjeet sweet innocent who was hidden behind the mask of arrogant rude Sharon.
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
shit i cried when sharon cried!! seriously swayam is too gud!!!!! luv him!!!! 😳
btw awesome topic nikki!!!!🤗
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post and yes 2day it ws not kriyansh 4 me but swayum and sharon specially swayum who stole the limelight...I mean he just not luvs her but respects her and he is so protective about her...That line really brought teras in sharon's and even in my eyes...I was totally touched...I wish I get sum1 like him who possesses u & not just wanna use you...Swayum Hats off 2 u...u stole the show
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nikki lovely post thanks for d PM

362035 thumbnail
hii nikki awesooome...
superb...
fab post...
loved it to the core...
it was really a very sweet gesture on swayam's part...
i just loved it...
and the first kiss should be really special...
thanx to the cv's for portraying the love so blissfully...
and last but not the least ur fab. post made that scene more wonderful...
thanx for such a beautiful rocking post...
and for ur pm too...
take care...
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just wish i hadn't missed today's episode!!!

Thanks a lot for the amazing post describing an amazing character's amazing moment!!!

Love you!

And ya... thanks for the PM, i've added you in my buddy list!

Coming back to Swayam - I've always felt that your face shows the kind of person you are. There are a lot of actors on television right now portraying positive characters but aren't that likable in real life and that shows on their faces... But Shantanu has the charm that can make anyone fall for him and even more Swayam's character which is one in a million kinds!

Firstly Rey (just too sweet to be true) and now Swayam (unimaginably a gentleman!)

I always wondered where the the leftovers of the endangered species of good men have gone... now i know D3 roped in all of them! 😆
346815 thumbnail
Oh BTW ... in case anyone is interested .. I finished making my first Swayam/Sharon solo VM ... on "Zara Zara behekta hai" from the movie RHTDM .. its currently uploading (The file size is huge , cuz Im such a sucker for HD quality 😆).. me and my shameless advertising 😆 😆
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
D3ians...🤗🤗🤗...u all r really vry sweet...i am soo touched by u all urs wonderful comments...am xtremely sorry i cudn reply..am nt well...yday bhi ws nt well...still i manage to make d topic atleast...

nywz thnx to all those who LIKEd my post n posted their wonderful comments out here...🤗🤗🤗...

PS...agar aaj ke epi mein kuch khaas hua vich wil make me open a topic...then i wud be able to make hat-trick today wid my topics...😆😆...coz till date...my topics r nt regular...be it mjht forum or pmmka forum or nw this d3 forum...so hat-trick ws a dooor ki baat till nw...😆😆...so lets c whether i make it hat-trick or nt...😆😆😉😉
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i hope you make a hat-trick! and as i said in your last topic also.. your posts attract us to them... so we aren't ones who should be thanked!
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
*Edited*

Amazing Post Nikkkiii!!!!!! I Agree wid each and every word you saiddd!!!!!! Swayam is actly a guy with a goldn heart!!!! He was Simply Amazinggg!!! I LOVEEEDD Him and the ROCKED The Epiii!!!!!! Anyways, thnxx for the PM!! 🤗
Edited by -Zeenat- - 13 years ago