Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
D3ians...

am back again...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...bt i am myself surpirsed ki mera 2nd topic itni jaldi aa gaya here???πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kya kare...aaj ke epi Swayam ne aisa hi kuch kiya...jo mujhe yahan topic banane ko prerna di..😳😳...

ovr all epi ws gud tonite...bt one scene of swayam stole d show for me tonite...n thtsy today my topic is ONLY ON SWAYAM for tht best scene(acc to me)tonite...

when swayam n sharon were gettin intimate each other...there came one moment when they were abt to hv their very 1st Kiss...as both were in talli moods...it ws kinda xpectd...bt wht happnd ws really unxpectd(donno abt u all...mere liye defo it ws unxpectd)...swayam din kiss her...instead he went close to her n whisperd in her ears ki she is special for him...n so he want d 1st kiss also vry spl...n hence he wnt kiss her nw as he dnt want this spl moment to be later termed as a MISTAKE jst coz she ws nt in her senses...😍
😍😍😍😍....gossshhh...such PURE LOVE... he truly touched my heart wid those lines... i ws speechless by his pure love for sharon... n i ws soo touched n moved ki i cried for a sec,,,n i saw sharon too cried there in d show immediately aftr he said these lines...who wudn cry...tht much soulful n meaningful it ws....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....my respect n love for this char-swayam hv increased many more aftr this scene...jo ladka...apna hosh khone ke bavajood bhi tried to kept d purity of his love...n thts truly truly amazin....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....n thtsy i said in my topic title ki...Swayam INDEED hv a HEART OF GOLD...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...N sharon is truly lucky ki this boy is lovin her...bt unfortunately she wnt undrstnd this nw...hope she does in future...

Lastly..i wanna thank CVs too for showin such deep soulful beautiful scene of Swayam.....πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

N thus ends my topic...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nikki028 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

346815 thumbnail
Kitne mein bech rahi ho Swayam ka dil ? Ebay par ... Amazon par .. ya phir Gold Market mein ? When can we start bidding for it ? πŸ˜†

Waise tumhare paaas kaise aya Swayam ka heart ?? I thought Sharon chewed , bit and swallowed it with salt and Vinegar ! 🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Kitne mein bech rahi ho Swayam ka dil ? Ebay par ... Amazon par .. ya phir Gold Market mein ? When can we start bidding for it ? πŸ˜†

Waise tumhare paaas kaise aya Swayam ka heart ?? I thought Sharon chewed , bit and swallowed it with salt and Vinegar ! 🀣

vry funny yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise edited my topic nw...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ppl i hv edited my topic...😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nikky awesome topic and best was that Sharin has opened up all her wall in front of Swayam and now how will she facehim that will be something new to watch
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nikki girl... πŸ€—

oh hoo .. to aap swayam pe fida hogayi... i already reserved him πŸ˜‰ he is shoo adorable ... arey yaar mee tooo, i was so surprised n shocked to see Swayam kissing Sharon's shoulder, then her neck 😳
he is madly in love, for a moment i thought he was going to kiss her,,,, 😍😍😍😍😍
mee too nikki darling, like sharon a tear dropped from yummo's eyes tooo 😭 CV's of this show are just doing justice to D3 perfectly,, arey yaar istharahki love scenes aaj kal dhekneko kahaa milti naa... im soo happy i got to see it in D3... just teenage love... pue LOVE ☺️

Nikki jappi for u for this lovely n COLORFUL post πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its soo not colorful like NIKKI πŸ˜†
love yummo

mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly amazing guy seriously it was so swweet of him he actually made my heart melt 😳 any girl would love a guy like that and so would I (hopefully one day😍) but anyways lets not get off track 🀣 lovely topic πŸ‘and feels good to have a swayum topic cos i think hes soo cute esp the way he looks at sharon 😍with his special song ☺️
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
well , swayum is indeed cuuteπŸ˜‰ but i'am already latoo on the sweetheart Reey and Cuutie VickyπŸ˜† Muust saay He's a golden booy and so muuch in love with sharon 😳
their scenes were soo intense / buut sweeet 😳
it wasn't violent but peaceful 😍 He's so much in love with sharon
he's eyes Says it all / speaaks a loot Hehehe πŸ˜†

GREAT POST NIKKI πŸ‘
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
346815 thumbnail
U put it very well hunn .. Swayam indeed has a heart of gold ... warna if it was any other guy .. and that too with a gorgeous (and drunkπŸ˜†) diva like Sharon ... Im pretty sure they wudnt have bothered with the courtesy ... and Swayam's behaviour goes on to show that he is not just tryin to get into her skirt .. but he genuinely wants to be the man in her life ... in every sense ..to hold her, to calm her down , to bear up with her tantrums ... to love her, and to protect her ...

Loved Swayam for being such a gentleman with a heart of gold πŸ‘
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
areeey! haven't watched the episode yet! so will read it jab maine episode dekh liya! can't wait! :D