I sooo loved Swayum today...
Awww... He is cuter when he's drunk.☺️
And when Sharon cried...!!!
I was like...😲
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shru!!!

Sorry for getting late... some things came up at home. and so missed the episode too!!! Therefore detailed reaction only after i catch up the 12 noon repeat!

But the Rey-Kria misunderstanding thankfully didn't go into a full blast in the direction our over enthusiastic imagination horses were going!

Still as we had predicted last week, the misunderstanding was bound to happen!

Will drop by tomorrow and give my full gyaan on the episode to discuss it with you!!

Luv ya,
Pree
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So finally saw it, all thanks to the links Tabzy gave me!!! Thanks babes!

Rey-Kria: Chabilal and Ramaira are insanely mad! I hope when they have kids later, Kriyaansh name them Chabilal and Ramaira! πŸ˜† The window scene when Rey was trying to go along the rhythm of Kria's fingers, amazing! The part when he says "look down hindi" lol, typical Mumbaiya and the blah blah blah! Cracked me up like Kria. And the suddenness of his compliment... uff killer! When Rey stares a sleepy Kria and says "sote hue dekh ke to lagta hia kabhi bolti hi nahi hogi, aur jab bolti hai... *that killer smile* ...baat cutter." The misunderstanding was bound to happen, it's a maturity phase of their love story. Rey's reaction to Kria's reaction will tell whether Rey's moving out of the infatuation phase to the love phase or it cuts the ends out clear making him understand they aren't for each other (which obviously won't happen, but could be since they can't bring in the happily ever after love track so soon.)
Now a few gliches - Never in my life have i ever seen such a huge washroom, not even in Taj Mansingh! With such huge cubicles that has lighted candles with no shit-pot in sight!! πŸ˜†. I wonder where did those heart shaped balloons come from in reality in a bathroom? Was it a washroom or a honeymoon suite or something?

ViHa: Uff... Each scene of Vicky tells me over and over again why I'm fida over him! His reaction when he wakes up. His jacket over Neha's exposed waist. The sweet smile on his face as he remembered the night. The shock on his face when he saw everyone else. Suddenly the first thought was his best buddy (which might've been triggered by the song they sung 'rab bhi diwaana lage REY!' lol, i know lame joke!). And as soon as possible he was out of the talli mode back to the Dazzlers' spokesperson mode!!! His character is so clearly shaped that you can anticipate his every dialogue and move!
Neha, meri Neha!! As soon as she woke up, first of all pulling her top again and again. And btw i love that ultra thin silver waistband of hers, i want one too! Pehle as she remembered the night she thought what the people at college will think of her and will Vicky talk to her again. And then, back to the pavilion babes, she was again thinking of RDX!

Sharon-Swayam: Just beautiful. That sensuous scene as he kissed her shoulder and neck. His dialogue to her, it seemed like he had imagined their first kiss a hundred times already and he knew it wasn't the right time, the right place or the right way! Commendable! And when he was wiping her (black) tears (that's why i hate mascara!), it showed he was talli, he was wiping the cheek which had no tears!!! Lol! Btw kudos to Shantanu, sleeping like that on the stairs is very painful for your back (I know, i've tried!)
Sharon... an applause for her performance. The way she surrendered her inhibitions to him as she kept her head on his shoulder. And when she woke up, the expressions... wow! It was not Sharanjeet fighting Sharon inside her, it was just an innocent girl's guilt over all the shameful misdeeds.

Rini-Amar-Nilesh-Simi: Once again they proved they aren't just side actors in the show! Amar was back to Amal!!! Rini and Simi were hiding their embarrassments in their to look out for Sharon. Nilesh, man he looked so cute when he stared at Simi! I guess this is one love story no one will have problems from! And i hope they help others get together.

Vishakha-Bharat: Lol, they slept near the punch counter with so many empty glasses around, i bet they'd spent all night just drinking! But it was surprise when Vishakha didn't break Bharat's nose and Bharat didn't tear out her hair in return just over the possibilities of what could've happened between them!!!

Overall, another awesome episode... loved it. And surprisingly i wasn't sad at the precap, we had already anticipated that last week.

Luv,
Pree!

P.S. Seriously dude where do these CVs find such baba-adam ke zamane ke songs for our couples!!!
P.P.S. dude i just wrote such a huge thing... blame it on the episode! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Rey-Kria: Chabilal and Ramaira are insanely mad! I hope when they have kids later, Kriyaansh name them Chabilal and Ramaira! πŸ˜† The window scene when Rey was trying to go along the rhythm of Kria's fingers, amazing! The part when he says "look down hindi" lol, typical Mumbaiya and the blah blah blah! Cracked me up like Kria. And the suddenness of his compliment... uff killer! When Rey stares a sleepy Kria and says "sote hue dekh ke to lagta hia kabhi bolti hi nahi hogi, aur jab bolti hai... *that killer smile* ...baat cutter." The misunderstanding was bound to happen, it's a maturity phase of their love story. Rey's reaction to Kria's reaction will tell whether Rey's moving out of the infatuation phase to the love phase or it cuts the ends out clear making him understand they aren't for each other (which obviously won't happen, but could be since they can't bring in the happily ever after love track so soon.)
Now a few gliches - Never in my life have i ever seen such a huge washroom, not even in Taj Mansingh! With such huge cubicles that has lighted candles with no shit-pot in sight!! πŸ˜†. I wonder where did those heart shaped balloons come from in reality in a bathroom? Was it a washroom or a honeymoon suite or something?

ViHa: Uff... Each scene of Vicky tells me over and over again why I'm fida over him! His reaction when he wakes up. His jacket over Neha's exposed waist. The sweet smile on his face as he remembered the night. The shock on his face when he saw everyone else. Suddenly the first thought was his best buddy (which might've been triggered by the song they sung 'rab bhi diwaana lage REY!' lol, i know lame joke!). And as soon as possible he was out of the talli mode back to the Dazzlers' spokesperson mode!!! His character is so clearly shaped that you can anticipate his every dialogue and move!
Neha, meri Neha!! As soon as she woke up, first of all pulling her top again and again. And btw i love that ultra thin silver waistband of hers, i want one too! Pehle as she remembered the night she thought what the people at college will think of her and will Vicky talk to her again. And then, back to the pavilion babes, she was again thinking of RDX!

Sharon-Swayam: Just beautiful. That sensuous scene as he kissed her shoulder and neck. His dialogue to her, it seemed like he had imagined their first kiss a hundred times already and he knew it wasn't the right time, the right place or the right way! Commendable! And when he was wiping her (black) tears (that's why i hate mascara!), it showed he was talli, he was wiping the cheek which had no tears!!! Lol! Btw kudos to Shantanu, sleeping like that on the stairs is very painful for your back (I know, i've tried!)
Sharon... an applause for her performance. The way she surrendered her inhibitions to him as she kept her head on his shoulder. And when she woke up, the expressions... wow! It was not Sharanjeet fighting Sharon inside her, it was just an innocent girl's guilt over all the shameful misdeeds.

Rini-Amar-Nilesh-Simi: Once again they proved they aren't just side actors in the show! Amar was back to Amal!!! Rini and Simi were hiding their embarrassments in their to look out for Sharon. Nilesh, man he looked so cute when he stared at Simi! I guess this is one love story no one will have problems from! And i hope they help others get together.

Vishakha-Bharat: Lol, they slept near the punch counter with so many empty glasses around, i bet they'd spent all night just drinking! But it was surprise when Vishakha didn't break Bharat's nose and Bharat didn't tear out her hair in return just over the possibilities of what could've happened between them!!!

Overall, another awesome episode... loved it. And surprisingly i wasn't sad at the precap, we had already anticipated that last week.

Luv,
Pree!

P.S. Seriously dude where do these CVs find such baba-adam ke zamane ke songs for our couples!!!

Nice update.. and you are so right!!!! abt the BABA-ADAM ke zamane ke songs for the couples.. HAHAHA.. I was like.. Aur kohi gaaane nahi mile kya aaj ke time ke? BUT the episode was rocking.. They need to be UPDATED with the MUSIC!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

awesome update but I hope the misundrstandins which has cropped btwn them ends as soon a spossible

Sana misunderstanding we knew it was coming. A show without misunderstanding is not possible. Plus when all the misunderstanding get clear the bond between the two will get stronger and bring them more closer :)
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I sooo loved Swayum today...

Awww... He is cuter when he's drunk.☺️
And when Sharon cried...!!!
I was like...😲

Radt welcome to Swayum ka gang. He was adorable today. I loved the whole conversation scene b/w them. It was nice to see real side of Sharanjeet who had hidden herself in mask of arrogant rude Sharon.
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Special thanks to Tabzy for giving you links warna how would have I read your analysis. It's like a daily dose for me nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That finger scene was amazing. It was shown in such a nice way. He was so lost in her smile and the way he said "dil kolke hasti ho tum aise hi hasti raha karo" and slipped as he slide on door they touched and were looking at each other. There was a moment of awkwardness and Kria looks in other direction asking what others would be doing. I loved that starring sleeping Kria scene. Without misunderstanding story won't move forward. These misunderstandings when cleared would make their bond and relationship more stronger.

It looked like a room extended into washroom. And what are heart shape balloons doing in washroom. It was not Valentines Day plus we didn't had balloons in party and here we have balloons flying in air in washroomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vicky for one second was lost and then came to reality his expression change from smile to shock seeing when he saw the rest and then he starts searching for his chaddi buddy Rey (I love that lame joke lol) Yes he was back to Dazzler spokesperson mode.

I remember when she reached venue with Kria and Vishaka was puling her top down and Vishaka goes someone tell her it's already short if she pulls it more it will tear. And there she goes again pulling her top down after she comes to senses remembering her tanki act Veeru style declaring love for RDX and dinging duet with Vicky. Will Vicky talk to me what will RDX think about me what will rest think. And I what she did I want that waistband too!!

They were beautiful. The scene was sensuous but it had a innocence and emotional touch to it. He didn't wanted them to kiss when they are not in senses and Sharon to remember whatever happened between them with a feeling of guilt, regret.

Sneha aka Sharon was amazing yesterday. She was so much at peace when she rest her head on his shoulder. You could see the Sharanjeet hidden behind Sharon. And when she woke up it was guilt how could she do that.

They were. I hope they get a proper track like others and not shown as side actors.

These two are so fun. I mean the way Vishaka goes nothing happened between us last night and Bharat shamaoing looking in other direction. For a change they were not straggling each other.

I was not disappointed at the precap. We knew these are coming our way and were prepared for it.

Luv,
Pree!

I love the baba-adam ka songs they ysed. Those are three of my fav tracks. Pehla Nasha, Jabse Tere Naina and Hai Mera Dil. I won't mind if they use latest one. We need prepare out song listπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The episode was such you couldn't stop urself from writing such a lamba post. I loved ur lamba post as usualπŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
More Swayum Lovers...😍
Thanks Shruti...πŸ˜‰
I dunno but I am really loving all the 3 pairs equally...
*sigh* Sharon-Sawyum are too cute...
😳

P.S. Do u think we can have the profiles of the other characters on IF?
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Nice update.. and you are so right!!!! abt the BABA-ADAM ke zamane ke songs for the couples.. HAHAHA.. I was like.. Aur kohi gaaane nahi mile kya aaj ke time ke? BUT the episode was rocking.. They need to be UPDATED with the MUSIC!

I think v shd prepare a list of songs for them that they can useπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

More Swayum Lovers...😍

Thanks Shruti...πŸ˜‰
I dunno but I am really loving all the 3 pairs equally...
*sigh* Sharon-Sawyum are too cute...
😳

P.S. Do u think we can have the profiles of the other characters on IF?

I think Swayum did win many hearts already and so did the innocent Sharon we saw😳😳

There are more than three pairs 6 members both team so 12 members and 6 pairsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

PS:Will get that done by weekend. I am done with character sketch and found their real name apart from RDXπŸ€”