Starryskies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Dr Simran (Nikki Aneja Walia) of Astitva — Ek Prem Kahani will have a daughter who has grown overnight. So will Abhimanyu (Varun Badola). They will be shown older, but not exactly greying.

After two and a half years, the Zee soap Astitva— Ek Prem Kahaani moves fast forward ahead. In mid-March, the soap takes an 18-year leap. A bunch of newcomers will essay the roles of Generation Next.

Says producer-director Ajai Sinha, "Things move and so will the serial. For me, it will be like beginning a fresh show with a several new characters."

The last couple of episodes had Astitva's track unfolding in London with Simran and Co attending bua's (Anjoo Mahendroo) son Harsh's (Vivek Gomber) wedding there.

"In tonight's episode a dejected Simran will be back from England sans her little daughter Aastha who has been kidnapped. Though she is reluctant, her family feels the authorities there will find her."

The twist in the on-going tale will be when the domestic help Saguna (Harshada Khanvilkar) who was present when Aastha was kidnapped recalls a vital lead.

"This will make them return to London to look for some important clues in Aastha's kidnapping case," informs Sinha.

He also reveals that prior to the leap all the loose ends with regard to Simran and Abhimanyu's relationship will be tied up. So does he go back to Simran? "That's to be seen prior to the leap."

The new cast has yet to be finalised and Sinha will begin shoot early next month. "I am looking at newcomers to play the new generation's roles," says Sinha.

It will not only have Simran's daughter Aastha and Abhimnayu's daughter Gudiya as young ladies, but giving them company will be Dr Manas's son Sonu! "Though Dr Manas is currently in the US, on the show, he will be shown returning soon."

Despite the leap, the show will continue to focus on Simran, "It will be even more interesting as Simran's relationships will affect the children and how they will react to it," adds Sinha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks very much for the info, starryskies. But the most important question still remains unanswered. Does Abhi😛 marry Simran????
centondaline thumbnail
i do think so....but there is gonna b some twists and turns i think...i think that sonu will marry the first astha and then he will start to love abhi's sencond daughter....but at the end i do think that abhi and simran r going to marry..
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the info!
btw...this means that aastha will be back?
i don't think abhi and simran will marry.

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really like this serial. I hope it's not like kusum after the leap. Two sisters that hate each other. It would be sweeter if it was two sisters trying to get there parents together. I guess we have to wait and see.

*khushi*

shiverz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info.. should be interesting..😊
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Two things become clear:

1) saguna lives.

2) Loose end tied up would mean either Abhi and Simran marry again and take care of Astha#2 or just decide to part ways altogether.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya, minnie shaguna will not die. In the post about the leap, the director had clearly mentioned that the maid will get some clues regarding the kidnap. This will lead them again to London. So this means to say that Shaguna gets alright and tells some important fact about the kidnap.

Perhaps, she will recollect that a girl came very close to Astha and when she turned towards the kid, she just pretended to cajole the baby and she moved away in a hurry hiding her face.

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i too think that abhi won't get married to simran.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think they will.This time around perhaps everyone will convince Simran to get married to Abhi and take care of Abhi's daughter as her own.

That seems the only way to get Simran bring up Abhi's baby.She just can't up and leave with his baby with him tip toeing around at the peripheri.I don't think even Saurabh will have much reason to object this time around,even if he won't really like it.

I think this was the main reason behind Neha's entry.Astha dissappears,her dissapearence and Neha's daughter ends up bringing Abhi & Simran back together.I think Pranay will play a significant role in bringing them together.