_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We are all very well acquainted with the "next episode" stuff where Kria misunderstands Rey and accuses him of wooing her for just "1 night stand"...And the thing which I wanted to say is that they in their senses...So think about swayam &shron and Vicky & neha...what will their reaction be when they regain consciousness...I mean its gonna create havoc...I think so & I think swayam kisses sharon also...Thts troubling me even more -Sana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kria misunderstanding Rey can be understood where that was coming from. The way Vicky was teasing Rey tell me what happen between you last night it was bound to get a bad reaction. A girl and a boy in a room nothing happen between them will people believe it? People stare at you link you up if you talk with a guy or are good friends with opposite sex and here you were in a room together. You know nothing happened but will other believe if you say that the answer is no.

Coming to others, Sharon will probably come to her before Swayum kisses her and back off. She will go away and wonder how could she let him come near her. Vicky was smitten by Neha before he got talli and I wonder if Neha would remember what she did last night.
346815 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Coming to others, Sharon will probably come to her before Swayum kisses her and back off. She will go away and wonder how could she let him come near her. Vicky was smitten by Neha before he got talli and I wonder if Neha would remember what she did last night.

I agree with Shruti ... Im pretty sure Sharon will come to her senses before Swayam manages to kiss her (this is bharatiya channel , remmebr .. sanskar and all?😆 ) and storm off in range .. I guess the next morning she'll recall glimpses of last night and be first confused, and then disgusted ("Main bloody WEAKLING ke saath ... 🤢") and the enraged ("How DARE he ?!😡"). As for Swayam .. I dont think he was talli ... he just shed some of his inhibitions and manned up thanks to the drink .. otherwise he seemed pretty sober to me

As for Neha and Vicky .. Vicky didnt look too drunk to me .. like Swayam ? Unlike a certain "Female Veeru" (christened so by Nikki) who seems to be completely out of her elements 😆 ..

shruti thumbnail
^^More than angry with Swayum she would be angry with herself. How could she let someone cross the border come close to her. How can someone break the glass she has built across her and reach across her?

Neha was talli but Vicky has been smitten by Neha before he got talli. He will now constantly remind himself that she is weakling and he needs to stay away from her. Though only time will tell how much he succeeds in this mission.
346815 thumbnail

^^More than angry with Swayum she would be angry with herself. How could she let someone cross the border come close to her. How can someone break the glass she has built across her and reach across her?

I know she'd be MEGA pissed with Swayam .. but I have a feeling it'll be more of self-reproach in this case .. Like she'll hate herself for letting her guard down .. that too with a weakling..

He will now constantly remind himself that she is weakling and he needs to stay away from her. Though only time will tell how much he succeeds in this mission.

Mohabbat ke patton ne udna shuru kar diya 😆 .. Vicky ka khoya hua dil ke peeche bara mulqon ke police lagey hue hai .. lekin Neha se Vicky ka dil recover karna ab mushkil hi nahin .. Naa mumkin bhi hai ! 🤣
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 13 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Atleast we know how to shut up speaking. Just ask Neha to start talking he will get lost in her and will be lost of words🤣🤣
346815 thumbnail

Atleast we know how to shut up speaking. Just ask Neha to start talking he will get lost in her and will be lost of words🤣🤣

Bechara Vicky .. Aashiqui ka maara .. chala tha "Dazzler" banney .. khud saala Neha ke beauty se "Dazzled" ho kar Majnu bann ke reh gaya 🤣
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 13 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This problem is same with me too oh god very scared for todays epi

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Rey! But I understand why Kriya misundertands him. He's the coolest dude in the college. Everyone will speak about them.
I guess Sharon will back off, but I don't hope she slaps Swayam! :-(
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I knw their will b misundrstanding but it shudnt stretch lyk other dramas...it shud end aftr sum tym and the air shud clean up & thnx 4 all the comments