***Bad Couple*** (sk ff) (pg67 prt10)

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

***Bad Couple***

The whole banquet was glittering due to the shinning lights and every corner of the place was decorated by flowers. The main gate was displaying her and his name, written in sparkles.

Kashish

Weds

Sujal

Her family had arranged for a lavish ceremony to show off their wealth and prosperity. But what was the use of all this when their own daughter was not happy, Kashish thoughts sitting inside the mandap dressed as a bride.

She looked at the indifferent groom at a her side, who was so busy waving and greeting his friends that he didn't even bothered to look at her. As if she cared, she thinks. But he could have been polite, she thinks. Even if it was thoroughly an arranged marriage, still they lived in the same city, he could have bothered to meet her even once. Forget meeting, he didn't even make the effort of calling he even.

The thought of marrying filled her heart with unsurity, and now marrying and living with this man was actually frightening. She knew nothing about him, on top of that she had to live with him alone in his flat as his whole family lives in Ludhiana.

She virtually knew nothing about him, except his name; that is Sujal Garewal/

Sujal ? huh? She thinks, what kind of name is this. Sounds like sujaan or wound.

This man surely seems full of himself, she thinks. He didn't even smile at her once, not even formally and he was going to be her husband.

Voilaaa !!!!!!!! three cheers for her life ahead.

Miserable life with a miserable man and life drowned in utter miseries, that's her future.

Arrrghhh !!!!!!!! she hates it !!!!!!!

She wishes to run away, right now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

As it was the vidaai time and she was moving towards the car with her groom; she thinks, why does he looks so pensive all the time? As if every problem is just on him !

As she hugs her mother before sitting inside the car, her mom says-

Mom-beta, pyaar se rehna !

Pyaar se? she thinks. Offcourse that's not possible, she started disliking him from the time she laid eyes on him and now she surely hates him.

Lets see if he can change her opinion, once they are alone because he can also be a shy kind of a person. Everybody deserves a chance.

But he has to act like an angel to impress me, she thinks and smiles to herself after sitting in the car and waving goodbye to her family.

Edited by storywriter - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NOTE-

i am going to refresh my pm list. the readers who want me to pm them about the updates can let me know. thnks
Pumpkinn thumbnail
HEY...
Started a new ff...
I was waiting for that ...
Interesting concept ...
I really liked it ...
Plzz do add me to ur pm list ...

hinal60 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely  start
plz pm me
cont. soon
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is good
and thanks that u heard my idea and appilied it on ur fic
now coming to the up
its awesum
so kashish is getting married to a man whom she hardly knows
she is having an arranged marriage
and sujal how can he ignore his wife yaar
anyways wishing the duo a great married life ahead and we will be waiting for to know what happens next in their life
plz cont soon and pm me
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for new FF awesome start thank you for pm. do pm me .conti soon
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interestins cont soon add me to your pm list
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept
so now we r goin to see them in arranged avtar  and how they cope up with the versatility of arranged marriages..so kashish already make her mind and i guess it would be bit difficult for her to cope up now as she already not liking the whole scenerio.well dont knw wat is with sujal.well it seems interesting as if knw lets c what is more in store for them and for us..
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm sounds interesting sk in an arrange mariage set up wowww  nice concept dear would love to read more and thnx for coming with an oother ff so soon and now plz do daily upDATES
@Pupmkin- Thanks dear

@Hinal- thnks😊

@ria-yes they have an arranged marriage. thnks it was one of the best comments. dekhte hain aapki couple ko good wishes kitni kaam aati hai😉

@monika-thnks

@jyoti-thnks

@lalula-thnks

@priya-thnks hun...yes lets see what is there in store for them...haan, it would surely be difficult for her as she has started with a negetive atitude...dekhte hain apne sujal babu kaise hain...thnks for the lovely comment.

@amnalicious-thnks for liking it. i will surely update regularly par har part pe tere regu;ar comment pakka chahie mujhe. ok naa?