Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I wish they were shown as well then it would been a complete package. Who knows drunk Bharat and Vishaka would be almost ready to strangle each other at some corner of the party🀣🀣

Or maybe they'll be totally opposite of what they really are after getting drunk? A girly sweet Vishakha and a cute romantic Bharat would be a sight to behold!! 🀣🀣
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Pree: a girly Vishaka 😲 i wish ,,, i missed vishaka & bharat on today's episode...

@shruti di... yup, may be Drunken bharat n Vishaka will be on tomorow's episode 😍
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummoBB

@Pree: a girly Vishaka 😲 i wish ,,, i missed vishaka & bharat on today's episode...

@shruti di... yup, may be Drunken bharat n Vishaka will be on tomorow's episode 😍

I think they're planning a separate storyline for them that's why there'll be a separate scene!!! haaye... i just wish!!!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I remember when Kria said Bharat learn to give girl compliment and Vishaka commented on that part and Bharat goes like "Pehle tu compliment dene layak ban toh sahi"
yummoBB thumbnail
@ Pree: Guess what, while watching the episode i was thinking about ur FF... i love ur story... i wish show goes like dat ... πŸ€—haaye mee too... And i love the idea of Kria getting mad at Rey, coz when later everything clears, they will be more closer 😍

@shruti Di... yup... πŸ˜† Vishaka n bharat... Ek Katara, dhoosri cool dude type...
Edited by yummoBB - 13 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummoBB

@ Pree: Guess what, while watching the episode i was thinking about ur FF... i love ur story... i wish show goes like dat ... πŸ€—haaye mee too... And i love the idea of Kria getting mad at Rey, coz when later everything clears, they will be more closer 😍

Aww... that's so sweet of you babes!!!

I hope i'm able to finish it off before my college starts!!! πŸ€—
yummoBB thumbnail
Then i will be waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ n ur most most welcome sweets...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rey and Kria 's Scene tday. was amazingly beautiful!
I loved it. it was perfect!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

I missed Vishakha and Bharat in that scene!!! But if they had been there Vishkha couldn't have resisted herself in giving Amar's Chela his beat! and Bharat would've complied too! πŸ˜†

Hey just saw the repeat today! Bharat and Vishakha were when the Amar-Rini-Nilesh-Simi and ViHa scene was going on!!!

They were in the background behind the wall on which ViHa were romancing!!! You can see their silhouettes! πŸ˜ƒ