30th May 2011:Ab Hum Hum Na Rahe

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously it was amazing!!

ViHa: I was rolling with laughter when Neha confessed her love for RDX. But i guess even he was drunk otherwise he'd a have given a bigger dramatic response than spluttering his drink.
When Neha asks Vicky why's he so rude to her and he says sorry to her... dude I was literally dead! It was sooo SWEET!!!
And the Sawariya dance!!! God... so finally as we had guessed it was Vicky... but in his imagination (and as my mum pointed out you could see his... Umm... was well very much visible under that towel and i flipped on the sofa! My mum never watches my shows with so much attention!!

Nilesh-Simi-Rini-Amar: God they were freaking awesome!!! Amal became Amar after the drink... lol! And Nilesh making him his guru... God! It's a wonder i didn't get hiccups after laughing that much!!

Swayam-Sharon: They were just adorable. The point when Sharon says - 'I'm tired'. You could see the hidden meaning yet the genuinity on her face. And the way Swayam held her! Woah... they were the star couple of the day for me!

KriYaansh: *applauds* The Chabilaal and Romaira... The way Rey made Kria loose all her inhibitions, wonderful. Even though that duffer of a friend Vicky is gonna turn everything into a nightmare as we saw in the precap.

Loved the episode... it was amazing!
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much we were dieing for ur update
thanks alot
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2day's episode is the most hilarious 1 till date and I kept on laughing and smirking...my mouth is aching and best part Vicky's saawariya act and neha's confession...bechari simi and rini but all well that ends well...sabko apna partner mil gaya
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

2day's episode is the most hilarious 1 till date and I kept on laughing and smirking...my mouth is aching and best part Vicky's saawariya act and neha's confession...bechari simi and rini but all well that ends well...sabko apna partner mil gaya

ya... now we finally know it's not gonna be octagon... it's Simi-Nilesh, Vicky-Neha, Rini-Amar and since Vishakha and Bharat are the only ones left they'll be the terrific and terrifying jodi!
shruti thumbnail
ViHa:When Neha said three words for a moment RDX got scareed but the moment she said RDX in her style he was relieved but it was short lived when she screamed ILU making him throw the drink in shock. And the way Simi and Rini cry how can Neha claim their RDX Sir.

Vicky doesn't like when Neha talks. He was so lost in her in the party that whenever he spoke and she cut him in between started to talk he was so lost in her he couldn't find right words and the only word he could say was D se Dvia. And towel dance was indeed Vicky dream as expected.

Amar-Rini-Nilesh-Simi: My thought of Amar and Rini came true in today's episode. Howeer suprise package was Nilesh-Simi. The way Nilesh throws Simi who lands in Amar's hand and goes on his knees screaming guruji was hilarious. So the only two left are Bharat-Vishaka. It will be fun to see how their story is shape up if they are planning to show a tracj between them in future

Swayum-Sharon: It was different side of Sharon we saw after she got drunk. Till now we have seen Sharon who is rude, arrogant, thinks of her team as the best but the girl we saw today was sweet, innocent.

Rey-Kria: The way Kria looks at Rey after he puts jacket on her and then he goes why is she silent. She responds she is watching dazzler who doesn't like her or her team to which he says he doesn't who said this. Kria says she knows he doesn't. And then comes Chabilal and Romaira. It was nice to see Rey made Kria so comfortable.

Precap: Sharon realizing what she is doing pushing Swayum and running from there. Kria misunderstanding Rey. It makes sense why Rey and Kria seem to be fighting with their feelings in promo. Kria of what she thought about Rey was she wrong in trusting him and what she herd Vicky telling him. Rey at the fact Kria misunderstood him and accused him for spending a night with her
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Shruti: When Nilesh threw Simi on Amar and he held the two girls while Nilesh was on his feet... it seemed as if Nilesh was making him his guru in ladki patao kala instead of rapping! ๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
@Pree:For that change Nilesh was not talking in his rap style to his guruji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see if they show Guru-Chela continuation scene tom. They were so fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

@Pree:For that change Nilesh was not talking in his rap style to his guruji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see if they show Guru-Chela continuation scene tom. They were so fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I missed Vishakha and Bharat in that scene!!! But if they had been there Vishkha couldn't have resisted herself in giving Amar's Chela his beat! and Bharat would've complied too! ๐Ÿ˜†
shruti thumbnail
I wish they were shown as well then it would been a complete package. Who knows drunk Bharat and Vishaka would be almost ready to strangle each other at some corner of the party๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ