30th May-Pics+Written Update-Jabse Tere Naina...~

yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all.. this is a written Update of Today's episode 😊 n my very First Written Update n real post ...
hope u guys like it 😃

Todays episode starts with all of the weaklings n dazzlers except Kriyaansh taking the drink.. after having the special drink of Sharon, everyone feels like flying, sab Talli hogaye.. ðŸĪŠ

On another side in restroom kria opens the door n face rey... they both look into each others eyes 😍 Then very slowly reyaansh removes his jacket n put it around Kria in away that makes hearts stop.. 😉
He feels her from really close... Then when rey comes infront of Kria she just keep looking at him, n rey asks her isthara kiyu dherahe ho... kria answers, im just looking into a Dazzler's eyes who never liked me or my team. Rey tells her its not like that he doesnt like her team... Then rey asks her to close her eyes, when Kria hesitated, Rey says very sweetly "Trust me" ... Kria slowly closed her eyes... Reyaansh moved really close to her and behind her ..(for a moment i thought he was gonna hold her from behind ,, my dreams)

In the Party, Two girls Rii n Simi are talking silly, when Simi asks rimi why she is smiling, she says coz Sharon is also smiling, n Simi says u always coppy sharon,,, copy cat 😛 they are really funny in this scene.. Then comes the Neha Girl, guess what she is on the bridge like think... And holding her drink she shouts at RDX, he was sitting below and laughing, (he looks cute when laughing).. She shouts at him that he is her RDX sir... R for Rocking n the rest i dunno.. 😆 i couldnt believe seeing him laugh at that, but its cute, may be he knew they all r drunk, how could he not know? 😆
Below near RDX Sir, simi n rimi says he is their RDX sir, n Neha shouts n pour her drink near them... she is Really Crazy ðŸĪŠ When Rini say RDX is hers, Simi push her n she falls into Amar's arms, n guess what guys after few drinks Amar HaKlaa nehi, normal hogaya... ðŸĪĢ When Amar holds Rini in his arms, and they also were really close, n she tells him that woh haklaa nehi.. When Simi was loosing her Control there comes the Rap Nilesh... He holds Simi n stop her from falling, When Nilesh say something to Simi, Amar give him some good advice to him about girls... N suddenly Nilesh push Simi towards Amar,,, bichara amar holds two drunken girls... N then Nilesh compliments Amar saying guru .,, here Amar the Hakla becomes the HERO ðŸĪĢ

Then shows Neha Lying on that bridge n suddenly Nicky comes there like a puppy, hehe he comes ner her n lay down.. Thats the scene from promo, actually they were not drinking from same glass... 😆 Neha asks him why is Looking at Neha like that, then he says neha is looking pretty ... and she smiles,, Vicky then sing this song...
Vicky: Jabse tere naina mere nainonse laage re...
Neha: Tabse dewaana huwa, sabse begaana huwa, rab bhi dewaana laage re...
Shoo shuweetly they sing this song, then shows vicky holding the towel only n dancing... omg i was shocked... 😆 he was shoo cute... the the towel scene ends n he touches neha's nose n holds her cheek while saying she achi when her mouth is closed ðŸĪĢ
In the restroom as Kria is still standing her eyes closed, rey says to her, to think as if She is not kria, n he is not reyaansh, n then starts Kriyaansh comic, i loved it ... He say im Chabilaal from somewhere... n gives her flowers, whole scene Kria kept her eyes closed... When he asks who she is she says she is some Girl, (dont remember name) n she is a Dazzler Diva from mount college, n giving attitude... i loved her here... Throwing her arms like Diva, hitting rey with hands of Jacket while doing that,,,, Then he say he is a Dazz... n stops when Kria make face n then Rey say im Bechara Beakling Chabilaal 😆 They were having real fun...

Sharon n Swayam They kept looking at each other, swayam was very romantic n very near sharon looking into her eyes emotionally. Then Sawayam asks her to Dance with him, n she says very innocently, "everyone is looking" n he says very romantically, Im the only one looking at your big big eyes right now... And he holds her close to him... n they start dancing, He holds her waist very slowly and brings her onto him in a jolt.. loved that scene, Then sharon keeps her head on Swayams chest n says she is very tired... they were so romantic n cute together... 😍

KRIYAANSH

VIHA

Episode Ends..

Precap: Kria sitting on bed side of a room sleeping, Reyaansh standing there n Vicky comes there n says to Reyaansh, bina kapdonki saari raath, Kria n Rey spend together, n asks very sporting n funny teasing way, what happend , kya huwa us raat kamre mai... n Kria wake up fro sleep n was shocked... Reyaansh tried to stop vicky, but we all know him... Kria says to them that all this is mazaak for them... Kria Run from the room n Rey holds her in the Corridor n says sorry, there was nothing like that, n Kria says all that happened in that night, their friendship, Chabilaal, n all that was a game to timepass for him,,, n says everything is over, no friendship n Rey looks shocked ðŸĪ”

Edited by yummoBB - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing episode!!! had me in flips!!! ðŸĪĢ
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks dude!
liked the update :D funny episode indeed!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have got some special announcement to make...2day Vicky just rockd go on archie
yummoBB thumbnail
@ Pree... yup... Chabilaal ðŸĪĢ he looks so adorable 😍

@Luv_wako; Thanx dear

@Sana... Archie sings really well yaar,,, he rocks
yummoBB thumbnail
@ sana : the towel pic is for u 😆
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummoBB

@ Pree... yup... Chabilaal ðŸĪĢ he looks so adorable 😍

@Luv_wako; Thanx dear

@Sana... Archie sings really well yaar,,, he rocks

Archie acts, sings, dances and irritates very well. 😉 😆
yummoBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Archie acts, sings, dances and irritates very well. 😉 😆

really true pree.. but i dunno y, but i like him alot ... actually i like him when he is not on his senses... (when he falls into water n when he is DRUNK ðŸĪĢ)
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummoBB

really true pree.. but i dunno y, but i like him alot ... actually i like him when he is not on his senses... (when he falls into water n when he is DRUNK ðŸĪĢ)

I like him in every form... even more than Kunwar!!! You got competition over him babes... Archie is mine!!!
yummoBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

I like him in every form... even more than Kunwar!!! You got competition over him babes... Archie is mine!!!

aww babes mee too ... i want him... hehe 😆 competition thagda hai yahaaa...
actually i like Swayam also... but archie more 😍