Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Welll It was a good epi !! loved the introduction of all the characters !!

hahahah i love Asghari akbari's mom 🤣 !! n tht Sush Lady 🤣 !!

Asghar was DAMN cute ' Mein Kisi Larki ka Dill Nahin tor sakta' 🤣 ! and when he said 'Yeh Kaisi Romance hai ' 🤣 !! never saw Fawad buh Seems like im awready lovin this dude 🤣 !!
Imran as usual Was damn cute 🤣 ! the Prayer time Was niice 🤣 !!

Asghari ! 1st i was not impressed by her ! buh now i love her for being honest !! esp when she told her dad tht she has a praying mat buh does tht mean she prays ? !! so im very sure its not her who is smokin !!
Sanam was damn cute !! buh yaaa there is sumfin fishy about her character !! as if she was tht goodie gooodie ! she would have hid her sisters truth of cumin late !!
So i think its her who is smokin ! as it cant be the mom !! cuz even tho the mom was shown Bitchy buh whn the father told her about Asghari Smokin ! she was really shocked n it was shown tht its not her ! so im sure its Akbari !!
it would be gr8 seein this !!

Cant wait when Asghari n Akbhar will meeet im so xcited !! cuz we all knw Fahad n Sanam will rock together !! buh i really wanna see Humaima n Imran together ! (: !!!

Seriously i recently started watchin paki shows n im awready lovin thm ! n they made me hate indian shows !!

awesome acting by Every1 !!

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ALL : im not Paki so please Temme Wat does this mean modern Miraat-ul-Aroos ?
Aroos in Arabic is Bride ! is it same in Urdu ? thn wah about Miraat?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@ALL : im not Paki so please Temme Wat does this mean modern Miraat-ul-Aroos ?

Aroos in Arabic is Bride ! is it same in Urdu ? thn wah about Miraat?

Miratul Aroos was a very old novel written by Deputy Nazir Ahmed... A play was also made on tht, long time ago on PTV.. Its heroines names were Akbari Asghari, story of two sisters...So this drama is a modern and funny version of tht novel...with many modifications

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Seriously i recently started watchin paki shows n im awready lovin thm ! n they made me hate indian shows !!

awesome acting by Every1 !!

Agree..they're so much better than most of those indian shows..I hope AA turns out good too..😳
Edited by Aliza.. - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Thnks Farah <3 !!
@ Alizzay : true <3 ya i hope it turns out good