TvSerier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Love it first episode!"!! ā¤ļø

:D !!!
ram92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m a bit confuse that if sanam's the brat one then how come she would marry fawad since he's also the flirt one.šŸ˜• I mean the opposites are suppose to marry rite
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meepha

Reading ur comments,I see that most of u aren't happy:/

Maybe u guys expected too much!!!!But its a sit com sorta thingy.U can't expect it to be like Khuda aur muhabbat or Meri zaat zare-e-benisha!!

I liked it for a change.After watching Quaed-e-tanhai,Mzzzbn,Ishq junoon deewangi,Khuda aur Mohabbat,Daam-I think we all need a break from sad sad dramas:PšŸ˜ƒ

It was just the first episode.Let's see how the story unfolds before making a decision.
Some scenes were unnecessarily dragged like Akbari asghari's mother ke scenes.But i remember i watched first episode oF DAAM and when they showed Sanam's family in Daam i was like Boring and later i was like i love this drama..
SO i would say lets wait and see another 2 3 episodes

I LOVE u dude!!
we are the only AQALMAND patient ppl out there! :P
šŸ¤£
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved the first epi ... and although the banter of the two ladies was too much ..but i found it kinda hilarious šŸ¤£

i guess, since this is the first epi .. every1 should get a chance .. besides, they need something to kinda build a backdrop to the events to come in the next epis ... so its all good so far ... at least for me LOL

OMG some of the dialogs were hilarious .. šŸ¤£ loved it šŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

I LOVE u dude!!
we are the only AQALMAND patient ppl out there! :P
šŸ¤£

Lols;)
Yes man,True
nd i guess v bboth will create positivity around here:P
Duntcha worry:P
367945 thumbnail
This is a discussion forum for Pakistani tv dramas hence we discuss those dramas here. Discussion implies sharing of one's opinions, be it good or bad, and that is what we are doing here. Everyone's entitled to their different/similar opinion(s), and discussions actually flourish when people have differing opinions. You cannot have 'discussions' where everyone just says how much they love/like something, or how much they hate/dislike something.
How else are people supposed to discuss, if not by sharing their views? If people feel that is extreme or somehow psychoanalyzing then I don't get the point of being a part of a 'discussion' forum. Also please do note that the title of this thread is 'Akbari Asghari Episode 1 Discussions'.
Now in terms of AA, no one's writing the drama off from the very first episode. We all are sharing our thoughts on the first episode and our views about what the future might hold.

To all those who liked the first episode: good for you. To all those who didn't: oh well, this is still the first one so hang on.

First episodes aren't usually the best ones because it's more about the introductions. Nevertheless I still say this one was a drag because a lot of attention was on the oldies but maybe those guys are integral characters.

Ok I'm pretty sure Akbar and Asghar are brothers with the same father because the synopsis says so. However I think maybe they have different moms? I kinda saw a bit of rivalry there between the two ladies but to be honest I forwarded a few of those scenes since I wasn't much interested so maybe I missed something because of that.

Raju: Hmm not sure if I'm a Humaima fan or rather Asghari fan yet since it's too early to say that. But yes in the first episode, those scenes that I mentioned were my favorite moments.

P.S. I never expected this show to be a Dastaan, Daam, KAM, or whatever else. This show is just a romantic comedy where we all know the ending but are just watching to see the comedy. That's it. No twists or whodunnit expected in this show.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

m a bit confuse that if sanam's the brat one then how come she would marry fawad since he's also the flirt one.šŸ˜• I mean the opposites are suppose to marry rite

As this is a modern Miraat-ul-Aroos, I'm sure they are gonna make it a bit funky and different than the original story...
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

This is a discussion forum for Pakistani tv dramas hence we discuss those dramas here. Discussion implies sharing of one's opinions, be it good or bad, and that is what we are doing here. Everyone's entitled to their different/similar opinion(s), and discussions actually flourish when people have differing opinions. You cannot have 'discussions' where everyone just says how much they love/like something, or how much they hate/dislike something.
How else are people supposed to discuss, if not by sharing their views? If people feel that is extreme or somehow psychoanalyzing then I don't get the point of being a part of a 'discussion' forum. Also please do note that the title of this thread is 'Akbari Asghari Episode 1 Discussions'.
Now in terms of AA, no one's writing the drama off from the very first episode. We all are sharing our thoughts on the first episode and our views about what the future might hold.

To all those who liked the first episode: good for you. To all those who didn't: oh well, this is still the first one so hang on.

First episodes aren't usually the best ones because it's more about the introductions. Nevertheless I still say this one was a drag because a lot of attention was on the oldies but maybe those guys are integral characters.

Ok I'm pretty sure Akbar and Asghar are brothers with the same father because the synopsis says so. However I think maybe they have different moms? I kinda saw a bit of rivalry there between the two ladies but to be honest I forwarded a few of those scenes since I wasn't much interested so maybe I missed something because of that.

Raju: Hmm not sure if I'm a Humaima fan or rather Asghari fan yet since it's too early to say that. But yes in the first episode, those scenes that I mentioned were my favorite moments.

P.S. I never expected this show to be a Dastaan, Daam, KAM, or whatever else. This show is just a romantic comedy where we all know the ending but are just watching to see the comedy. That's it. No twists or whodunnit expected in this show.

Those two ladies, the older one and the other lady named Shaheen... they are kind of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law coz the older lady is the sister of Shaeen's father-in-law (the Chaudhary...)...
May be both Akbar n Asghar are Shaheen's sons.
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only scene I lol-ed at was the one where they introduced the girl's dad...and how the person in the cab turned out to be Indian. Happens soo many times in real life. lol. Didn't find any other scene funny...I guess Fawad's intro scene was supposed to be funny...but fail.

And yeah, too many filler scenes. Kim and her friend, annoying ... so much screen time wasted there. FFwed those bits. The girls' characters look interesting...so I'm sure once they go to Pak, things are gonna pick up.

Overall...quite an average episode. Nothing special to get me hooked on to the show instantly.
Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, noone's asking anyone NOT to have a difference in opinion, just TRYING to get the people to be more positive! Shouldnt hurt anyone, right!? šŸ˜³
Andd, its not like i LOVED the first episode! šŸ˜• i didnt like it, but people here DECIDED their mind on an opinion, made their mind that the show isnt gud enough, we've just asked people to be more positive and not jump to a decision!
Thats it! :)

Anyways, carry on... im off :)