Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pad_420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great episode.. Superb acting by everyone !! šŸ‘
'' Daffa ho ja, ullo ki pathi !! '' lol i loved that scene ! šŸ˜†
i hav a feeling that both akbari and asghari will turn out to be opposite as shown in episode 1. The smoke, i think belongs to AKabri šŸ¤”... she is being really chalak ! lol ... can't wait for the next episode .. !! šŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pad_420 - 13 years ago
pad_420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.. akh da ishara boley ... rang da paranda boley .. Heer -ye -soniye .. NaChleeeyy ... de de dil, de de dil, Na re nananana ... Karle dance, karle dance.. Na re nananana... šŸ˜ƒ
who else find this song amazing ?
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was very excited to watch this show, and my expections were also very high from it. The 1st epi made an great impression on me, it was a nice serial, yeah but they need some improvments. I cant say it was WOW one, but looking forward to it. My Mamma told me that it was also a story called Akbari Asghari were the younger sister was more mature and responsible than elder one & both sister got married to two brothers- and I guess this is adapted from the one. Mamma have not seen it now, so I will ask her if it is or not after she watch it.

Well, I agree with you.. even I am having an doubt on Akbari, maybe she was the one who smoked... as her attidue was quite fake when she sat with her dad giving him breakfast. & the smile on her face was also quite ununderstandable. Both the girls are cute, and so are the boys. They need to show more of theem, i guess they will when the girls will come to Pakistan.
Over all, nice serial. I was actually watching it for Imran Abbas.. and even liked Sanam & Fawad ... But now I am also liking (Asghari)-dont know her name.
Hina
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seert

As Aliza mentioned quite a lot of the scenes seemed like fillers and I did not wish to see Asma Abbas rant on about how miserable her life is and then the next second show off to her snobby friend. Surprisingly, while I thought, I wouldn't like Humaima's character much, my favorite moments from the show came from her. One when she told Sanam that their dad's being racist for being against non-Pakistanis. Second, when she told her dad that she also has a janamaz in her room but that doesn't mean she prays.

P.S. I chose to ignore their representation of the way Pakistanis live in the West...let's just say I had a few issues.

@ Purple..YAYYY Im soo happy you liked her now! Now im excited since you said she has the best parts!šŸ‘

@Bold black..oh no..i hope they didnt give a poor rep of us lol..bc we are better than some pakis there..šŸ˜†
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aliza..

Honestly speaking I didn't like it very much..it was good on the whole but what bugged me were the time pass scenes..and the yellowish tinge to the video. Plus most of the jokes weren't even funny. Maybe I was expecting too much out of it. Hopefully the next episode will be better.
I think it'll get interesting when Hatim will take his daughters to Pakistan. Fingers crossed.

Do tell me how'd you find it seert. šŸ˜Š

you stole my words..i know esp the time pass scenes between kulsoom (kim) and her friend..the boasting was never ending and it was bugging..šŸ˜•..i know i think i too was expecting to much ..and hoping for a better next episode..

that's the part im waiting for too..lets see how they meet..

PS::yess the yellow tinge was bugging me alot too..couldn't view many things properly,esp. expressions..may be this effect looks cool on TV but it definitely dosent get a green signal on YT/forum videos..hope it changes ..
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, for a first episode, it wasn't all that bad. Some parts did drag, like most people have pointed out. They need to show less of Kim's boasting and what not šŸ„±.

I like Asghari. She's bold and honest and straighforward and it's nice to see that in a girl once in a while. Akbari, however, seems a little shady šŸ˜† She seems like she's trying too hard to be a Daddy's girl.

Akbar is such a flirt lol. And Asghar is, of course, the complete opposite. I found his character to be a bit funny as well lol although I don't know why. šŸ˜†

I have a feeling that the storyline will move along better once they're all in Pakistan and the real story starts.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As everyone has pointed out, I also didn't find the first episode as good as some other weekly serials. But... but I'm obviously hoping for the best in the coming episodes as the cast is great and the story line has some promising potential to show more twists.

As for Punjabi background, I liked the way they showed the haweli in browns instead of "laal,peeli, neeli" because actually in Pakistan, the villages don't have those typical television's colorful hawelis...

I also liked the whole story set up and I think we''ll have to be a lil patient as some shows start picking up a little later and SOME of the jokes did make sense and made me laugh while others were like " why laugh ???"...

And I agree with everyone on Akbari's character. Something's defo fishy.

Also , pls tell me whose sons are Akbar and Asghar actually ? I think one is chaudry's son and the other phupo's ... is it the case or are they both Shaheen's sons ??
dr_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lyked the serial but overall i must say very less of fawad and imran and secondly why so much of asma scenes ?
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i seriously dont inderstand why you people have to do ZINDAGI BHAR KA ANALYSIS from just 1 epi of a show!
i remember Sehrish getting pissed because some people started almost BASHING the drama DREAMERS after just 1 eppy šŸ¤”
Nah, and waise toh, u shouldnt EXPECT anything from anyone/anything... cz well, they tend to break, we should HOPE for the best, and cmon, 1 episode has aired, how much cud they do in just an hour?! Nothing!

Stay calm, and well, i dont promise, its not necessary a starcast so strong can always impress, i mean u couldnt expect GREAT quality stuff from in here, and strong characters/actingg, cz the script isnt that kind, its not a DAASTAAN/KAM/DAAM in the making, so i just request u all to expect a lil less, and hope a lil more! šŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reading ur comments,I see that most of u aren't happy:/

Maybe u guys expected too much!!!!But its a sit com sorta thingy.U can't expect it to be like Khuda aur muhabbat or Meri zaat zare-e-benisha!!

I liked it for a change.After watching Quaed-e-tanhai,Mzzzbn,Ishq junoon deewangi,Khuda aur Mohabbat,Daam-I think we all need a break from sad sad dramas:PšŸ˜ƒ

It was just the first episode.Let's see how the story unfolds before making a decision.
Some scenes were unnecessarily dragged like Akbari asghari's mother ke scenes.But i remember i watched first episode oF DAAM and when they showed Sanam's family in Daam i was like Boring and later i was like i love this drama..
SO i would say lets wait and see another 2 3 episodes