Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
also we know that sharon has fallen for Rey anyways..so incase the rumours start flying about kriyansh..it wud be kriya who would face the music..and taunts and more nastiness from dazzlers..
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

also we know that sharon has fallen for Rey anyways..so incase the rumours start flying about kriyansh..it wud be kriya who would face the music..and taunts and more nastiness from dazzlers..

True. And Sharon will make sure she's not left at peace.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

If the situation was in favor of the Weaklings no one would have believed it, but here the rumors are about a girl and that too a weakling whose reputation will be shredded to bare thread if this becomes the truth, so even those who think it can't be possible will show it on their faces that they believe it, no matter if the guys were drunk or if Weakling and Dazzlers mix up or not.

Rey does know how to escape such situations but when the damage is done it's done, especially to a girl's reputation. So he can use his wit to escape but Kria would be stuck, and that's gonna hurt her self-confidence.

Besides, if the rumors start flying, there are chance Kria might think it was Rey bragging to his friends that initiated it. And especially since she thinks the mummy prank had it's roots going back to Rey.

Sadly in such cases guy's are never question it is always a girl who is put p in question box by ppl around. It doesn't take time for people to link up two ppl. A girl's reputation is like a glass once broken joining it back is difficult.

The two guys have not seen Kria face but the thing is jacket which is with Kria and she would want to return back to Rey next day and thank him. Let's see how CV's handle this track.

Isn't auditions round near? RDX has given 10 days of which 4 days have already passed. And looking at promo it seems party is going to continue next week as well.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Shruti: But i think the CVs won't take the track down that line, cos that might cause irreparable damage to any future of Kria and Rey together.

Or maybe i'll force Rey to tell everyone his true feelings for her, like they do in other movies/shows accept the girl to save her all the shame and embarrassment!

Damn man, i don't want such drama in this show!

Or maybe, when Kria returns the jacket only Sharon will see her and think there's something on between the two. Confront Rey who'll deny and take up on herself to ruin Kria forever like a quintessential mean vamp! πŸ˜†

I have so many ideas in my head, damn i should have been a part of the CV team!
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
yeah..what i think is..that what we r thinking is gonna be true..and do u think this will affect the weaklings..because kriya has to face the music..
there might be a point where she decides to not go through the auditions
just a thought..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Devyani, Pree:Was it me or in the promo Sharon seem to be angry probably bcoz her plan backfired. She got drunk and danced with a weakling a thing she would never do in her senses. Moreover Sharon just few episodes back was asking herself if she is falling for Rey and now if CV's show her feeling something for Swayum it makes no sense. Swayum is on a high for sure. He might think Sharon likes him as well after the party.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
yeah thats why i said she was turbulent..
she was angry..at herself for mingling with a weakling..this is what can be even a more dangerous position for kriya..because everything will get so piled up..
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Devyani, Pree:Was it me or in the promo Sharon seem to be angry probably bcoz her plan backfired. She got drunk and danced with a weakling a thing she would never do in her senses. Moreover Sharon just few episodes back was asking herself if she is falling for Rey and now if CV's show her feeling something for Swayum it makes no sense. Swayum is on a high for sure. He might think Sharon likes him as well after the party.

Which promo?

I think Sharon is just a pampered princess who is craving for some real care, when it comes from Rey she thinks she likes him, and when it comes from Swayam she can't help herself and love the moment.

The fact is she just needs someone to show her how wonderful Sharon is, not what a great dancer Sharon is or what an adorable person Sharanjeet Rai Prakash is.

BTW i edited my comment on the top of the page, do read.
Edited by Sheherzade - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

🀣 harkatein toj 9 saal ki karti ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲😲Moi will tell Nabhsy...😭 She'll not make ur request...😈🀣
Lol... Did I prove ur point?
πŸ˜†
Lekin sachi?? U thot i was 9???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

i never knew u were 19(20 ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hayyee i love it..pagal ho gayi main πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Meri age sunkar itna bada sadma?🀣
Lol... Chalo... ab pata chal gaya na...πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

leeseunggilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Which promo?

I think Sharon is just a pampered princess who is craving for some real care, when it comes from Rey she thinks she likes him, and when it comes from Swayam she can't help herself and love the moment.

The fact is she just needs someone to show her how wonderful Sharon is, not what a great dancer Sharon is or what an adorable person Sharanjeet Rai Prakash is.

BTW i edited my comment on the top of the page, do read.

pehli baar mohabbat ki hai wala promo😳