Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's epi I really liked the look Sarja gave when Niru mentioned that she would like to get her Baba finish his treatment before she went to her goan...

Sarja looked kinda happy that she was finding excuses to stay back and not eager to leave- that shot was there for a little longer and meaningful too in the context of Sarja-Niru relationship
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

why there is so many flashbacks in every epi...dhurr again

actually Usma i feel by showing flashbacks they are showing that the things which Niru didn't follow then hold a strong meaning now... she's known understanding what Sarja meant... i kind of loved the flow of flashbacks... especially today's last scene was too good...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not complaining about flashback except for epi, they showed all flashbacks, they are just trying to feel gaps so never mind...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

In today's epi I really liked the look Sarja gave when Niru mentioned that she would like to get her Baba finish his treatment before she went to her goan...

Sarja looked kinda happy that she was finding excuses to stay back and not eager to leave- that shot was there for a little longer and meaningful too in the context of Sarja-Niru relationship

hehe yes diii... it's like he followed that she somewhere cared for him... but he wanted to be firm... and it was like he didnt want her to fall for him... so he was kinda distancing her... it was like he knew that Niru would fall for him if she was with him any longer...

And if Usma's prediction works out na... then we would have a solid proof why sarja did not want her to be with him although he would have loved her to be there forever...
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Why am i getting a feeling tomorrow Sarja will be seen smoking...

Could be bec now that Niru has left you think that Sarja will become devdas except instead of drinking he would be smokingšŸ˜­
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the first part (which might be the only new part) of todays epi was really good and Sarje-Niru discussion seemed natural...but she has nobody in village, with whom will she stay?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Could be bec now that Niru has left you think that Sarja will become devdas except instead of drinking he would be smokingšŸ˜­

i guess dii... he would feel he's again alone... and lights a cigar in frustration... and kya pata he later gets back to his fiery self like Usma said...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Lekin mekin kuch nahi" seems to be the only match between you-know-who and Sarje...you-know-who used to tell to Rani and here sarje told that to Niru
Juna04 thumbnail

the first part (which might be the only new part) of todays epi was really good and Sarje-Niru discussion seemed natural...but she has nobody in village, with whom will she stay?

Usma that is exactly why I feel that your prediction will come true also the focus on Sarja small grin when Niru hesitated abt going to her goan and looking for excuses - suggested even more strongly that Sarja is upto something clever...

But I could be wrong as I was wrong every time during RKAB where Yudi always behaved opp of what we would think
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

i guess Sarja would arrange for that... her house toh is there na... and plus Sarja plans to send her money... Usma they have followed your prediction here