Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
he he he... firse FB pe message send karate hain...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

@ Junadi: I know!! Its actually very demeaning, u see... we do possess a small modicum of intelligence!!

@ Sujju: Thanx, hun! Sarju shudn't got leg shackled with such a prunes & prim miss like her. He cud've provided an annuity for her & the kid. Coz, Niru still doesn't realise her mistake of blaming Sarju!

yes dear... she has still not followed that she committed such a big mistake by doing that before marriage & Sarja is saving her from humiliation... and i do feel she'll again shout him and say how can he take the father's title... his title would make their pure love impure... well after seeing Niru's changing moods... this is what i can predict... but still hope she understands Sarja...
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Sujju, she must, atleast at the end- I wonder how she'll apologize!

He deserves a pyaar- bhari jhappi acc to me!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have complain about the last part and also sarje-pakkya scene...the thought is sarjes mind is poorly dubed or its someone elses voice (little chance of that though) but doubing quality was bad...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Sujju, she must, atleast at the end- I wonder how she'll apologize!

He deserves a pyaar- bhari jhappi acc to me!!

and that Jhappi would have been worth watching and sweeter with that someone else 😉as Niru
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i have complain about the last part and also sarje-pakkya scene...the thought is sarjes mind is poorly dubed or its someone elses voice (little chance of that though) but doubing quality was bad...

Usma you are right as that was my first thought too when I heard Sarja thinking that voice was not at all like Kapil's voice and the voice quality was really bad there
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, di, that was what I was abt to say... *sigh*... but we can have only so much keeping in with our wishes.

But the mere thought of such hug that u describe takes me back to KA dreamland...

I vcan only hope that BK does justice to that scne by changinf her facial expressions...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Usma you are right as that was my first thought too when I heard Sarja thinking that voice was not at all like Kapil's voice and the voice quality was really bad there

oh you noticed too?

good, for a moment i thought am imagining stuffs
Juna04 thumbnail

Yes, di, that was what I was abt to say... *sigh*... but we can have only so much keeping in with our wishes.

But the mere thought of such hug that u describe takes me back to KA dreamland...

I vcan only hope that BK does justice to that scne by changinf her facial expressions...

In one of my msgs to Kaps on FB I told him that hopefully in future he gets a good co-star as it is important to have a good co-star --- dont know how he took my comment- sometimes I wish he responded to my msgs but I have accepted the fact not to keep hopes of that anymore
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes dear😊... he's doing everything that a female lead did not do in the show.😳😭... he has done so much of sacrifice😭😭... i really wonder what more is in store for Sarja...🥺 hmmm true ...

Between Kapil was awesome in all the scenes👏⭐️... totally attitude in one part.😆😃hey yeah i loved a lot when he said to that fiend '' apnay upar baat aya to ghiggi bandh gai teri''🤣 that was awesome 😆... total hurt in the 2nd part 😭😭& totally guilty in the 3rd part💔... between gosh his shots are beautifully picturised😍... last scene was too good... ❤️ yeah but u know na that online videos eat all the essence of the picturizations😡