Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Totally agree with you all!
today's episode was definitely the best episode far πŸ˜ƒ
It had so many great punches, it was hilarious πŸ˜†
Starting from Neha saying "I love RDX", then Swayam thinking out aloud "Main to isliye excited hoon kyunki tum bhi uss party mein hogi"..and saying "maine zor se bol dia? πŸ˜•" that was sweet!
Then there was Rey thinking what he should wear, what is Kria's fav color and all. ADORABLE! 😳
But the highlight of this episode was for sure the trio Rey-Vicky-Nilesh, they really had me in fits 🀣 ... OMG my fav part was when Vicky is checking out Neha and he's like "focus shahid" and Nilesh is shocked and asks "Oye Shahid kaun hai, another guy 😲" with that hand movement 🀣
The bonus was the little scene where Vicky is drooling over Neha 😳
Seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode πŸ˜ƒ

PS. Loved Vicky-Neha's bg tune ❀️

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I enjoyed today's episode too... throughly... It was just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rey-Vicky and Vicky-Neha... *sigh* it's hard to choose!🀣
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
HhehehheπŸ˜† Vicky-Rey & Nilesh 🀣
Vicky & Neha <3 😍Hot Chiiic NehaπŸ˜† ... Poor Vicky Cannot Stop himself to admire herπŸ˜†
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sheherzade,
Swayam is too cute! I love his hair and how he flicked it and said "mere mummy kehti hai ke main suit main bohut handsome dikhta hoon" haha! My imagination is so useless at times. But I'm glad it has some meaning in this context! lol That happened to you? Woww..I dunno how I would react if that happened to me..But once I went to the temple and with a friend and she asked me to fix her sari while she was in the cubicle and I went in there to fix her and this aunty came and looked at us like 😲 :OO!! hehe! I want the towel boy to be Vikki!!! It looks a lot like him from the back too! I really hope the Swayam-Sharon thing is NOT just an imagination! That would SUCK big time! And they;re drunk right? So why make it a dream?
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

@ Sheherzade,

Swayam is too cute! I love his hair and how he flicked it and said "mere mummy kehti hai ke main suit main bohut handsome dikhta hoon" haha!
Ya that really cute... mumma's boy turning into 'maa da ladla' with Bharat and Amal as they malaciously took advantage of him... lol!

My imagination is so useless at times. But I'm glad it has some meaning in this context! lol That happened to you? Woww..I dunno how I would react if that happened to me..But once I went to the temple and with a friend and she asked me to fix her sari while she was in the cubicle and I went in there to fix her and this aunty came and looked at us like 😲 :OO!!
Actually I have studied in a girls school for five years, so this is usual with us. Doesn't seem awkward now.

hehe! I want the towel boy to be Vikki!!! It looks a lot like him from the back too!
Vikki ya Rey, mere liye koi bhi chalega... but i don't want Amal doing his Sawaliya!!!

I really hope the Swayam-Sharon thing is NOT just an imagination! That would SUCK big time! And they;re drunk right? So why make it a dream?
Since Sharon's the one putting the thing in all the drinks i don't think she'll be drunk and when they showed it in the promos it had a quite greyscale effect to it which they use to show daydreams or flashbacks, so i guess Swayam was dreaming.

Word Count: 1