Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh no,,,,,, how can they do like this,,,,,, why they putted and took it after a short time... i hate this,,,, i always wanted to see viren with nivi only,,,,, iam not able to tolerate this,,,, this news took my breath for a while,,, i can't belive that what i had read just before... can't control my tears,,,, this show is so close to me...😭
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i dont think there was any such article posted on SP. After the url where it says Viren-and-Nivedita-part-ways.. I tried writing diff things and it gave me the same error page. It's a static response page and not a special note for any article... so chill this news in not true and there was no such article posted it as a matter of fact deleted.. I hope.. keeping my fingers crossed
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat stupidity is tis.rs brain is working or screwd nivi viren path ways gr tis is clear stupidity
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am literally speachless
N I hav tears in my eyes
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg...i was gonna hav a heart attack 4rm dis post...i also visited sp site n der was no such news at all...n te removal thing s not at all justifiable!!!...even aftr bein warned by mods y s dis bein repeated??
Also dis article is havin 2 names 4 te baby!!

Cts n RS pls dont dare to seperate dem...if it happens so i'll surely stop watchin dis show...wer der s no respect 4 our culture!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I truly give up on this show...how can they break our hearts like this????
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Guys i dont think there was any such article posted on SP. After the url where it says Viren-and-Nivedita-part-ways.. I tried writing diff things and it gave me the same error page. It's a static response page and not a special note for any article... so chill this news in not true and there was no such article posted it as a matter of fact deleted.. I hope.. keeping my fingers crossed

That means it is a fake news? pls tell,,,,,,, i surely said iam not going to sleep well becoz of this,,,,,, This news breaks my heart...💔
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
O plz just stop it.This is all rubbish and a stupid prank.From no where it loos lyk a star plus article and they r not going to do this so soon.As the track is diiferent and they r not going to reveal the news so soon.Plz stop this,making and posting yr own fake articles and blaming the sites.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowya

That means it is a fake news? pls tell,,,,,,, i surely said iam not going to sleep well becoz of this,,,,,, This news breaks my heart...💔

awww dont take too much stress its jz a show
and ya 90% this article seems to be fake
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i think dis is 100% fake ...cuz sp articles are never lyk dis