darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Precap – Maruti brings Sarjaa and Niru back to home. He tells Sushila that Niru is pregnant. Sushila doesn't welcome Sarjaa and Niru. Alka comes to know from Anton uncle that Niru was in love with Chandu.

Epi Starts,

Sarjaa and Niru enters in bedroom. Sarjaa tells her now problem is resolved. Mai baba has also accepted you. Now take care of yourself and "Your" child. And haan zyada rone dhone ka nahi. If you want anything tell me. Niru seats on bed. Sonali comes there and welcomes her to home. She congratulates her and tells ur new life is going to start today. She asks Niru if she needs anything. Niru says no. Sonali goes out. Niru sees Chandu's photo and remembers him... (All flashback of Chandu and Niru scene are shown)

Break

Niru is thinking. Sarjaa comes there and calls her. She comes back to senses. He asks her what happened? She doesnt respond. Sarjaa takes table and seats there. He tells her that Albela is in city and he is looking for you and me. Niru is scared. Sarjaa says but you dont need to worry. He will not come to the Penkwarwadi. But you dont try to go out. He gives her medicine and tells her schedule of it. He tells I will ask Sonali to give water to you. Sarjaa goes out and Sonali enters with water. She gives water to Niru and gives her medicine. Sonali says seems that Sarjaa dada loves u lot. Niru coughs. Sonali asks her if she has problem taking medicine. Niru just nods negatively. Sonali says Sarjaa dada loves everyone from family but he never shows it off. But first time ever, she saw him reciprocating that feeling too. Sonali asks her what their love started. When did she meet him? How was their first meet? Niru remembers all incident she met Sarjaa. (All flashback scene of Sarjaa Niru now. Tree cornering scene was shown fully)

Break

Sarjaa is seating alone near to stairs... He thinks why he mate Niru? If he would have not met her; everything would have been fine. Chandu Niru would have been married with each other. Everyone would have been happy and main thing my Chandu would have been with me. I will keep promise I made to my Chandu. I will take care of her and baby for my life time. I will be support for them. No matter how much Niru hates me, I will be there for her always.

Epi ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)
Finally Niru atleast momentarily stopped shouting at sarja..I was sick of her shouting at Sarja.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the lovely update Darshu diii...

yesterday's episode although had more of flashbacks... but i loved the way they distinguished both the scenarios of Niru with her heroes Sarja & Chandu... and also Sarja-Niru scene was well portrayed... it had a mature cum emotional factor attached to it... also Sonali she's such a cutie pie... finally she struck the right chord by telling Niru that Sarja really loves his family but is unable to express it... that was really needed at this point...

Kaps looked too cute when he was sitting in that staircase... awww felt so bad for him when he said apun ka badluck hi kharaab hai... poor guy really craves for love... like Sonali... i hope others also understand & love him to the level he loves them...
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ...thanx a lot
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot 4 the wonderful update darshu😊 very well said sujji agree dear what u said about sonali finally she struck the right chord by telling Niru that Sarja really loves his family but is unable to express it... that was really needed at this point... πŸ‘ i hope she helps them further as well yes such a cute sarja i will miss seen him ugg cvs😑
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Darshu and I guess the epi was for the benefit of those who came in late so they know what the show is abt and also to remind the regular viewers of the past happenings in the show.

I agree with Sujji the last scene with Sarja in the pensive mood sitting on the staircase was very well shot and lovely to watch that...
lames_yosef thumbnail
loved the scene between niru and sonali 😊