Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Fivr...nose ring and lack of glasses...Gunjan also wore glasses, remember? Lucknow tehzeeb version of Sanaya doesn't :P There are TWO changes now...big stuff...lol

OMG! How did I miss it!!! *shocked muh* I am clearly too lame for the uniqueness of this show!! 😍🤣

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Don't stereotype us "desi kids" here lol😆.
Dude my mum gives me that "mom stare" (ya know most desi mums do thatROFL) if i don't come and greet the guests and talk to them.

Lol, stereotype toh hai yaar.. 😆 I'm not saying all the kids brought up here are just this clueless but most of them are. Even I give my sisters the "mom stare (?!)" if they aren't being hospitable to someone that comes to visit. Because to me, simple things like devoting your attention to guests, not talking on the phone while you're sitting with other people, not texting/watching TV while you have company are just common ettiquettes. It's rude to do any of those things (unless it's an emergency) while you have someone around you and my sisters hear a earful if I ever see them doing so. But for some reason and I'm probably generalizing it a lot here, most of the desi kids (and by kids I mean 16-20+ years old people) I've met here have this "I don't know you so I don't care" sort of deal going on. It's been 10 years since I first got here and ab tak most of the people that I've met - the ones that were brought up here for the most part - are just this clueless. But then, I have to agree that not everyone's the same - I know my sisters aren't and I'm sure you're not. And that's something that goes on how you're brought up too. 😊
Either way, I'm pretty much in a once-bitten-twice-shy state when it comes to social gathering. Hamesha hi ye tamasha hota hai k ab toh honestly, I have no expectations for the most part..
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

*slow, sarcastic applause* Wah, what a novel concept! A rich, arrogant and bratty guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything. A poor, morally correct and self-respecting girl who goes around giving muft ke gyaan to the world and its brother on the importance of virtue versus money. Like, OMG! I wonder how they came up with such a never-before-seen-on-tv storyline! 🤔

Does anyone think the lead guy looks a bit like Jatin Shah a.k.a Adi from KGGK? No words on Sanaya's behenji look. For once I'd like to see a female lead dressed in casual jeans and a T-shirt. 🥱

🤣
Well said, Sarah!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I know only one female lead who wears casual jeans and nice kurtis/t-shirts. Its Naina from one of the Star Plus shows. I really like the dressing sense of the girl. She wears 'normal' clothes like real girls.

@Anu...Kavi has maroed entry in Kismet? I never watched that show, not even a single scene...but can you give me a link of the episodes were Kavi is in...I would like to watch him again doing some role. Miss him a lot. As it is, I have been re-watching Rishta.Com for the last two days.

BTw, Shreya's mention of Castle finale reminded me of reading somewhere that Beckett got shot, and one of the series regular turned out to be a bit negative-ish and died or sth. Shreya can get the facts correct, I didn't get all points right since I wasn't trying and I was busy fuming. Season 3 finale, a lead gets shot, a series regular exits...umm, copying much? Petty people😡

@LadyM...LMAO...coconut with malai inside?🤣That pretty much sums the hero's personality and the heroines take on him...NICE!

Hey everyone!!!!! *hugs*
Edited by Melissa - 13 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm so yeah he did really give her a peck...a peck that a 5 year old boy might give to a 5 year old girl,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
then they start play hide and seek (anant's idea...**facepalm**) Everyone hides...navya doesn't want to play so she sits somewhe . Anant comes and tells her not to worry as the college will inform the parents about them reaching safe. then he asks her to come...she asks where..he says "ghoomne" and ummm he takes her wrist again, then the precap wala scene rolls.
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Mels *hugs back*

Yeah I like Naina's dressing style too but overall the family in that show is a maha bore since a while and so is that Daksh.

Oh yeah Kavi entered at the end of yesterday's epi of Kismat but they didn't show much...just him saying "Hi, mom"...lol...you can check out today's epi to see more of his proper entry into the show and all...this time his character is that of a musician types it seems.

And Castle waale copied Bones season 3 finale?? Man, yeh log kabhi nahin sudhrenge *shakes head*
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Liking your live update Amy .. keep it up!
Nymeria thumbnail
hey there melissa. Kavi enters today. he's playing ARM's aka Viraf Patel's son in the show.

@ladyM-- no problemo..lol

Anyhow, Navya tells Anant that she felt weird with what he did before Appy came (referring to the peck...ummm Navya's right...anyone would have felt weird with that uber weird peck). She says this in broken sentences.😳 Anant goes 😕 and says sorry and just leaves.
Precap-- Anant tells navya--"main aisa hi hoon..then why are you coming after me now" (he's in his "mad at navya" mode again. Navya is all 😕 😒 mode as usual.)

I will be waiting for Anu's post in the evening.😃
Nymeria thumbnail
@Fivr--- agree with ya. lol we are sorta like that. I too ask my mum why i should sit there in the living room when i don't know the people and don't know what to talk with them. But her looks are just so ...🤣 It's funny to see both my mum and my masi give looks to me and my cousin! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 witnessed that this weekend only!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh those family moments!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Amy...LMAO...loving your live update. Putting "😃"s after Anant's dialogues...🤣🤣🤣🤣hilarious stuff, man!👏

@Anu...okay...thanks! I'll try and watch Kismat. I don't care about not understanding any relationships...just want to watch Kavi😆😳

Yeah...the family is boring...and the serial can be yawn-worthy at times. I don't like the direction particularly...its not smooth. It makes the already weak actor and actress' acting even weaker. Still I watch it since I like how they are developing Naina-Daksh's story. Plus they are making all the stories quite real and the characters aren't larger than life either, so I like it. Daksh ka to dil toot gaya :P

Dude...Castle crew are such copycats. They are unstoppable *shakes head*, and the producer or director or whoever he was had the nerve to give advice to Hart Hanson/Bones. Are they kidding me? You can't come up with something yourself...and go on giving advices to the show which you are blatantly copying from? The least they could have done was copying all these and showing it in some other season...but no...they put it in season 3 only. What cheaters😡
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the live update, Amy :-) Sounds like a weird epi...lol

@Mels: LOL this Daksh guy can really improve in his acting...I saw a few of their scenes but then they got too random types...Daksh's "khadoosness" is overdone and the maha bore family tested my patience enough for me to stop watching a while back. Yes the characters aren't larger than life...they are like TOO much smaller than life to the point of killing you with boredom :P

I guess you're not watching Bhagonwaali anymore...lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

@Anu...okay...thanks! I'll try and watch Kismat. I don't care about not understanding any relationships...just want to watch Kavi😆😳

Mel - I will do the same. I don't care about Kismet, but will watch it for Kavi's entry.