Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^ LOL, my batti is always red. I'm too lazy to change it. This started during the BB days because I wanted to hide. :P

What are you doing up so late? Sona wona nahi hai kya? LOL.

Unfortunately I gotta go now. I'll reply to your PM as soon as possible. :-)

Take care!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Promo vid of that Sanaya show:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSsmYyqDak[/YOUTUBE]

So a new show on the same old theme!!!

isnt that barun from the sony show? Itna paisa leke ghum rahan hey!!! I thought people driving bmws carry credit cards πŸ˜†

lucknow main tehzeeb.. for once, I would like to see Mumbai main tehzeeb yaa chennai main tehzeeb!!! I can almost bet there would be a character from the city who would be characterless based on her clothes or just the fact that she is from the metro.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Hey Zainab ...

-- Mru
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mruu!!! *waves*
Howdy?

Yup that is Shravan jeee from the sony show ummm naam hi nahi yaad araha hai mujhe show ka... Sony ka shows aisey aatey hain aur aisey jaatey hain .. track rakhey bhi tou banda kaisey rakhey πŸ˜†

But ya WORD about the stereotypes...

@Sarah: lol haan I thought so about the laal batti... Sona bhi hai wona bhi lol... Woah aik friend online thi after months tou iss liye was up talking to her ... And no problemo take your time with the PM :-) take care

Edited by -Faith- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

*slow, sarcastic applause* Wah, what a novel concept! A rich, arrogant and bratty guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything. A poor, morally correct and self-respecting girl who goes around giving muft ke gyaan to the world and its brother on the importance of virtue versus money. Like, OMG! I wonder how they came up with such a never-before-seen-on-tv storyline! πŸ€”

Does anyone think the lead guy looks a bit like Jatin Shah a.k.a Adi from KGGK? No words on Sanaya's behenji look. For once I'd like to see a female lead dressed in casual jeans and a T-shirt. πŸ₯±

LOL Sarah...I think it's the beard that's making you think he looks like Jatin...otherwise this is the great Shravan Maharaj from that Baat humari pakki show...dude can't act...πŸ˜†

And Sanaya is a SANSKAARI girl from Lucknow ki galiyaan, amazing no?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'm personally quite sick of these typical "Maine tumhari car thok di, keep this money" kinda scenes *yawns* Doesn't look promising.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

lucknow main tehzeeb.. for once, I would like to see Mumbai main tehzeeb yaa chennai main tehzeeb!!! I can almost bet there would be a character from the city who would be characterless based on her clothes or just the fact that she is from the metro.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†

-- Mru

LOL big metro cities don't have any tehzeeb, Mru...don't you know?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...yes stereotypes will be reinforced as usualπŸ˜†

Hey by that respect, no wonder Navya is QUITE the cartoon piece DESPITE been born and brought up in MumbaiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Only upside for me in that promo was the music...liked the bg music...maybe that's the title song.
AreYaar thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw Kismat today.. and Saw Kavi Shastri .. yayyy .. is that enough display of fangirl power??? hehehe

he had only one dialogue " Hi Mom " .. hahaha.. more in precap though ...

@Anu: Err.. why are you looking at breakup lines? some dude is going to be subjected to that kya ? hehe

-- Mru
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainu/Anu: Yeah some drama on DKS this weekend! Yeah def. got blown out of proportion more than it should have. Alot of people got so hyper for some reason! πŸ˜• Geeta toh is expected. I wish this woman would just get off her high horse already. Her assistants choreograph most of the stuff on DID. And she herself has lost her touch with dancing too. She made a total kachoombar out of that 'kahe ched' song during Friday's episode. Seriously, W*F was she even doing there? I remember she used to still dance well in DID 1. Ab toh she doesn't even have that. So what exactly is her claim to fame now? Bekaar ki attention seeking, drama queen this woman is. She irritates me more than anyone else ever associated with DID man!

And Amar, Kruti and Amrita were irritating me too actually. Jai's behaviour toh phir bhi I was prepared for, from the articles and stuff. But these guys just seem to be getting hyper for no reason in this competition! πŸ˜• Seriously, sometimes I think these guys have taken some kind of pills or something...they are just so damn hyper! Amar was highly irritating during the takkar too while continuing to dance as Jai was doing his solo! I fail to understand why he would do that. Was he that hyper and jittery...that he couldn't stand still while Jai was performing? And he was making the weirdest faces too! I think he still has that "dazzlings vs. weaklings" ka hangover from that dumb show of his. Kruti and Amrita toh chalo, atleast they are still very impressive with their dancing skills. Amar hasn't even impressed me with his dance during this whole competition. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I so wish this drama wouldn't have happened just so Jai could have OWNED him in this takkar since he is a million times better dancer than Amar ANYDAY.

But yeah, I felt bad for Jai too after watching the limelight episode. I liked how he said that he wanted to just honestly perform one more time during the finale...just for himself and his team members, and not for any marks. I find him really genuine and honest despite his flaws.

Anyways, the drama-shama aside, how did you guys like the performances? I liked the whole DID LM mentors dancing with the kids thing on Friday's episode. The Dharmesh-Ruturaj performance was really sweet. Liked the whole concept of that too. I liked Jai and Atul's performance too, thought it deserved higher marks. The judges seem to be giving away 9's and 10's like anything these days...I wonder why Jai and Atul didn't get that. The bits in their performance without that prop especially were pretty awesome.

And yay Alisha's confidence was finally back! :D πŸ˜† I think that confidence and spirit was really the only thing missing from her dancing. I loved how she was so freely and bindass dancing in Saturday's episode. πŸ˜† That makes SO much of a difference in a performance na?

And Mayuresh as always performed so sweetly. The performance totally suited his smiling, friendly personality I thought. πŸ˜† Reminded me of his elimination performance in DID 1 actually. The one on "neele neele ambar". Had the same sweetness to it. Though this performance still didn't top his 'Dil se' and the 'jeena yahan' one for me. But still, an awesome performance. :) I just LOVE this guy! πŸ˜†

Oh and Zainu, that feet stomping thing irritates me too actually. πŸ˜† And yeah, that back answer/dancer thing! 🀣 That dude is just mahaan in himself. *bows down* πŸ˜†

And thanks for using those icons yaar Zainu. πŸ€— I had fun making those. πŸ˜†
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 13 years ago
Zainu style, lapetofying post...

Shreya, dude your sigs are gorgeous!! 😍 I loveee your style. Saved all the Swades ones. :)

Those BALH promos are cuteee. Ram and Sakshi have an adorable chemistry. Love the snoring one the most! πŸ˜† Yeah Ram def. doesn't look like a sadu anymore! lol Perhaps the stuff in these promos comes later on in the show when these guys get married? Either way, I am excited to give this show a try. :)

That ZNMD trailer is meh. Neither the characterizations nor the actors are exciting me at all. I was expecting more from Zoya Akhtar and the cast.

Ohh Sonam does look good in those Cannes pics. The whole point of these events is to come dressed in crazy, edgy clothes that make you stand out, anyways. πŸ˜† But Sonam can actually pull it off with confidence and grace. πŸ‘πŸΌ I really like that net type of material of her dress. The dress is not loud...it's pretty sober, yet edgy and makes an impact.

About Kismat...oh yeah Kavi just entered as Vicky...Aditya's son today. πŸ˜† Man, I'll have to get used to Kavi's clean shaven look. For those of you interested in watching Kavi's part but needing more detail in the story...I can fill you guys in. Basically, all we know about Kavi/Vicky's character so far is that he is quite opposite from his father. He is not interested in the whole running the family business empire thing. He is a laid back guy unlike his father...and he's also a musician and has started his own band. I believe he is returning from finishing up college right now. Vicky's dad is pretty upset about the idea that Vicky is not very keen on joining the family business. Vicky's mom, Sapna on the other hand, is laid back just like Vicky so she supports him. That's basically all we know about Vicky at this point. But yay for you guys watching the show for Kavi. πŸ˜† Now we can discuss. :D
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 13 years ago
Have you guys seen this trailer btw? It's Salman Khan's new movie called Ready. πŸ˜† Based on a tamil film I think. Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dFkfezoVdA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I love the south style music/dancing. πŸ˜† Looks like another W*F type of a masala movie with even W*F-er type of dialogues. That crack you up regardless just because it's Salman saying them. πŸ˜†

Waisse Salman seems to have carved his own niche now with these masala/action type of movies. He's kind of going back to desi style masala Bollywood movies while other actors are leaning towards the Hollywood inspired stuff. Somehow, even though I've never been a Salman fan...I am finding him more refreshing these days than the other two Khans. Amir Khan is just boring me these days with his pretentious type of stuff. And Shahrukh also is doing lame Ra-One type of stuff. πŸ˜† Atleast Salman is entertaining me. Let's see how long Salman can continue making money from this action/masala style of his before it gets stale though. πŸ˜† For now, he seems to be providing that paissa wasool entertainment. πŸ˜†